Baylor Sets Attendance Record

5,138 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
ClassOf17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.facebook.com/87236249496/posts/10158088789619497?d=n&sfns=mo

That's like, half of Kyle.
Bitter Old Man
AG
Elite Fan Ratio
91_Aggie
AG
Are they still counting seats the tarp sits in?
DifferenceMaker Ag
105K+ in attendance at Kyle tonight. That's something like the 5th or 6th highest attendance for us.

We crap bigger than Baylol.
BTHOB-98
Baylor had a lot of people watch the bears not score a point in the second half. Hell a field goal would have helped to tie the game.
e=mc2
AG
If you took BU's stadium and put TCU's stadium on top of it, you'd need to add another 12,000 seats to equal Kyle.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
e=mc2 said:

If you took BU's stadium and put TCU's stadium on top of it, you'd need to add another 12,000 seats to equal Kyle.

but yet it still isnt THAT loud
86 Tex Ag
AG
It's the right size for their school.
rootube
AG
86 Tex Ag said:

It's actually absurdly large for a school their size and stature.... unless you are a tarp salesman.
aTm2004
AG
And they all left remembering why you're still Baylor.
45-70Ag
AG
rootube said:

86 Tex Ag said:

It's actually absurdly large for a school their size and stature.... unless you are a tarp salesman.

By that same measure, notre dame has an absurdly large stadium, they have half the students of Baylor.
e=mc2
AG
86 Tex Ag said:

Fetch that Baylor water!
rootube
AG
Did you seriously just compare Notre Dame to Baylor? Blink twice if you are being held captive by a Baylor grad.
Muy
AG
rootube said:

86 Tex Ag said:

Admittedly Baylolr is a school i have no idea what the enrollment is.

10k?
DallasAg 94
Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.
rootube
AG
Muy said:

rootube said:

86 Tex Ag said:

10k?

I honestly don't know either but deep down I know this is the same Baylor that could not fill the dump in the bad part of Waco. It was so bad even Chip and Joana threw a tarp on it and called it a day.
Canyon99
DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

18k socially awkward slap dicks
DallasAg 94
Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.
You think kids at Baylor are any more socially awkward than those at A&M?

What percentage of kids do you think enrolled at A&M/Baylor were accepted by the other school?

80%? You think in the moment of decision to go to one school or the other, that social superiority drives kids to A&M over Baylor?
e=mc2
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

What percentage of kids do you think enrolled at A&M/Baylor were accepted by the other school?

80%? You think in the moment of decision to go to one school or the other, that social superiority drives kids to A&M over Baylor?

Take the "Ag" out of your name.
Silent For Too Long
Um, most of the students that got accepted to A&M got accepted to tu, too.

The student bodies couldn't be more different.
aTm2004
AG
Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

~9k socially awkward slap dicks and ~9k unsatisfied co-eds.
fify
aTm2004
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

Baylor is for the kids who didn't get into A&M or tu, but their parents can afford to keep them out of tech.
SigAg6
AG
rootube said:

Muy said:

rootube said:

86 Tex Ag said:

10k?

I honestly don't know either but deep down I know this is the same Baylor that could not fill the dump in the bad part of Waco. It was so bad even Chip and Joana threw a tarp on it and called it a day.
Wait, is there a "good" part of Waco?
rootube
AG
SigAg6 said:

rootube said:

Muy said:

rootube said:

86 Tex Ag said:

10k?

That was a peace offering for good Aggies traped in Waco. I don't know if there is a good part honestly, but I've been to many games at the old Baylor stadium and there is most definitely a bad part.
SigAg6
AG
rootube said:

SigAg6 said:

rootube said:

Muy said:

rootube said:

86 Tex Ag said:

10k?

That was a peace offering for good Aggies traped in Waco. I don't know if there is a good part honestly, but I've been to many games at the old Baylor stadium and there is most definitely a bad part.
That's fair. No offense meant to Aggies who live in Waco. I grew up in Odessa, and I admit there are no good parts there.
ClassOf17
SigAg6 said:

rootube said:

Muy said:

rootube said:

86 Tex Ag said:

10k?

Yes and it's far away from Baylor
BoydCrowder13
aTm2004 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

Baylor is for the kids who didn't get into A&M or tu, but their parents can afford to keep them out of tech.

Eh Baylor and A&M are pretty equal in terms of acceptance. Most people I knew with decent GPAs got into both. UT and Rice are the only difficult schools to get accepted to in Texas. Next tier is A&M, Baylor, SMU. Bottom is obviously Tech, TX State, UTSA, etc.
ClassOf17
BoydCrowder13 said:

aTm2004 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

Eh Baylor and A&M are pretty equal in terms of acceptance. Most people I knew with decent GPAs got into both. UT and Rice are the only difficult schools to get accepted to in Texas. Next tier is A&M, Baylor, SMU. Bottom is obviously Tech, TX State, UTSA, etc.

Really? Bc I'm from Waco and I know several people who were rejected to A&M that went to Baylor.
BoydCrowder13
ClassOf17 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

aTm2004 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

Really? Bc I'm from Waco and I know several people who were rejected to A&M that went to Baylor.

Fair enough. I got into both and most of my other Baylor friends did. If you look at the average SAT and GPA of the freshmen classes, they are almost identical.
aTm2004
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

aTm2004 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

UT and Rice? A&M 2nd tier? Got accepted to both with tu's coming first. Never thought about applying to Baylor or Tech because, well...why?
aTm2004
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

ClassOf17 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

aTm2004 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

Fair enough. I got into both and most of my other Baylor friends did. If you look at the average SAT and GPA of the freshmen classes, they are almost identical.
If you look at the incoming class in 2000, I'm sure I brought that down a bit because I took the SAT the day after homecoming with a gnarly hangover. Ranked #4 in my class, so who gives a chit about a score?
BoydCrowder13
aTm2004 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

aTm2004 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Canyon99 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Muy said:

10k?
It is actually 18K.

UT and Rice? A&M 2nd tier? Got accepted to both with tu's coming first. Never thought about applying to Baylor or Tech because, well...why?

UT has become more competitive admittance wise due to the top 7.5% rule or whatever it is now. Doesn't mean they are some amazing school.

A&M is simply willing to admit more. It has like 70k students now. That is 20k more than 10 years ago. UT has remained about 50k.
aTm2004
AG
A&M needs to adjust that down as well, but they took a step toward that with the elimination of the academic auto-admit.

I agree with you about the number of students. I think it was around 50k when I was there.
ABATTBQ11
AG
86 Tex Ag said:

And the right shape
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.