So Baylor, the flagship of the sip conference

21,707 Views | 209 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MyComputerCareer
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is in a dogfight at home against the Mountaineers.

Gripping. Kind of like Georgia/ Florida.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rangelady
AG
Gimme Georgia/Florida any day.
goodAg80
AG
Bleh. Sad football. I think Horn beats Baylor.
dermdoc
AG
I think West Virginia does too.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
APHIS AG
goodAg80 said:

Bleh. Sad football. I think Horn beats Baylor.
And that is exactly what the New Years Day bowl people are wishing for.

Having a 11-1 or a 10-2 Baylor in one of these bowls is both a ratings and attendance killer.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
You know why the bowls hate having Baylor? Because their fans show up with the 10 Commandments in one hand, and a ten dollar bill in the other.
aginlakeway
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

You know why the bowls hate having Baylor? Because their fans show up with the 10 Commandments in one hand, and a ten dollar bill in the other.

All 10 of them.
goodAg80
AG
Yikes. Hassellbeck is making it sound like Baylor is beating Bama. What a privilege to watch this awesome team.
AnScAggie
AG
That was sad, just sad.
goodAg80
AG
So lame.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
It just puts more distance between the sips and relevance. It's all good.
Muy
AG
Wonder if Brewer will make the All Cen-Tex team this year?
Ol Army 01
AG
This looked like two mediocre 6-A high school teams playing; I'm glad 780 people enjoyed attending.
Tom Doniphon
That whole conference is dog sht.
MetoliusAg
Like watching Bama-LSU except with both teams having 22 starters from ConfUSA.
teacherbear
Thanks for watching! I can't wait to read more on how all of your losses are better than our wins.

Good luck this weekend. Y'all have a legit chance of finishing fourth in your division. Just keep on grinding it out....
dermdoc
AG
teacherbear said:

Thanks for watching! I can't wait to read more on how all of your losses are better than our wins.

Good luck this weekend. Y'all have a legit chance of finishing fourth in your division. Just keep on grinding it out....
We would be undefeated with your schedule too. And it is so Baylor to care only about "winning" no matter how crappy the competition is.
91_Aggie
AG
teacherbear said:

Dang. We lose the longhorn cockroaches, but then we get rape-enabling apologist cockroaches back.
Ag for Life
AG
dermdoc said:

teacherbear said:

We would be undefeated with your schedule too. And it is so Baylor to care only about "winning" no matter how crappy the competition is.

Or caring only about winning no matter how many rapings are covered up
MosesRAB-93
AG
Will Dub's head explode when they play t.u.?
Muy
AG
Baylor still hasn't played a ranked team yet. 8 games in.

Unbelievable. The Appalachian State of the BDF.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
teacherbear said:

Your coach enabled rapists for wins. And your fans stood up for him because winning was more important to you.

That will hang over your pathetic program forever. Baylor players raped multiple women.

Have a nice day.

Oh, and you posted on a former rivals website at 4:45 in the morning.
Grits
AG
teacherbear said:

Those who cant't......teach.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
Post removed:
by user
Tom Doniphon
Who is the smarmy ****er on here being baylor bold after beating an absolutely abysmal WVU team by 3 f'ing points?
Right now, Baylor is the flagship football program of the state. Until they lose, it's hard to argue otherwise.

Born Maroon
AG
33 said:

Right now, Baylor is the flagship football program of the state. Until they lose, it's hard to argue otherwise.

It's not really that hard to argue otherwise.

South Platte
We were horrible last night. It was an excruciating game to watch no matter who you were rooting for. We will get drilled by TCU, OU, or Texas if we play like that. Fortunately, we seem to play better on the road right now and we bounced back from bad games last year with good efforts.

The days of putting up 49 in the first half against lesser opponents are long gone. But I do like having a reliable defense.
South Platte
33 said:

No we're not. We might be the best team this year but flagship? That has been and will always be Texas.
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

That has been and will always be Texas.

Be sure and wipe your chin off when get off your knees.
South Platte
Tom Doniphon said:

Quote:

That has been and will always be Texas.

Be sure and wipe your chin off when get off your knees.
Ha, I know that concept rankles you guys, but it is what it is. Sorry.
goodAg80
AG
I feel pretty certain A&M could knock off any other team in Texas right now, including any designated flagship or unbeaten teams. The speed, power, size and sophistication gap is noticeable.
Tom Doniphon
Maybe what it is for you or the skinny jeans wearing f--gots that call baylor home... but it ain't for me. Texas is a barely above .500 team the past decade and one that's lost an average of around 4 games a year the last half century.

If y'all want to grovel for that sht, by all means.... proceed.
South Platte
goodAg80 said:

I feel pretty certain A&M could knock off any other team in Texas right now, including any designated flagship or unbeaten teams. The speed, power, size and sophistication gap is noticeable.
At times, A&M has looked really good. Certainly possible.
South Platte
Tom Doniphon said:

Maybe what it is for you or the skinny jeans wearing f--gots that call baylor home... but it ain't for me. Texas is a barely above .500 team the past decade and one that's lost an average of around 4 games a year the last half century.

If y'all want to grovel for that sht, by all means.... proceed.
Thanks for the cool stats. No reason to get high blood pressure on a crystal clear, brisk Friday morning.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.