Beating the Pokes was a "statement win"?????

11,967 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 69huslinone
APHIS AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Texas is back" to chasing that elusive tail as they go round and round.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
DayAg!
S
It's all over gentlemen. A&M is forever mired in mediocrity. They havent done one thing to try and get out of said mediocrity. And Sam "Corky" Ehlinger is gonna win the Heisman. I have all this information from a higher authority on the game of football.

Partner, you need to just STFU and move along if you can't understand anything past what you're crowing about. Jimbo is playing the hand he was dealt. Mond isn't all world and I'm sure Jimbo Fisher understands his limitations and what he can and cannot do. But he beats the hell out of playing a true freshmand or even a redshirt freshman. If he's better than Corky makes a crap of difference now. Corky plays in a league that has no defense. Blind Melon Chitlin could put up Corky numbers in that league. So give it a rest.

Why dont you address the mediocrity issue in say maybe a few more years. Then we can have this discussion. But right now is not the time. And if you knew anything about football, you'd understand that. So to continue your tirade just reinforces my premise of you really not knowing anything about football.
"Poor soul, he was just too high strung. I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear."
Tamu_mgm
AG
Hey PFG where the ***K are you b*t<h?
69huslinone
AG
And we now have won 7 games and lost only 3. A Week away from beating Georgia between the hedges. We have a better qb per the statistics. And we have now developed a running game. Two running backs just put 100 yards each on USCe. And a tight end who is capable of catching five long plays a game. Then we play LSU which is the third time we have played a team which has been ranked the best team in the nation... this season. We beat them last year by a score of 74 to 72 in the most exciting game of last season. With a little luck we will do it to them by the end of regulation. A perfect way to celebrate fifty years of Aggie ball since I graduated.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.