Is there a worse head coach in the NFL than.....

28,651 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LonghornDub
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
....Buttchin? The Texans look pitiful again today.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

91_Aggie
AG
LonghornDub said:

....Buttchin? The Texans look pitiful again today.

You are looking for "Football Other" forum
Potcake
AG
So, you're on a cruise, posting on TexAgs Old Rivalries about an NFL coach? How f***ing senile are you?
BigHitterDaLama
since this is old rivalries, yeah, KK.........
TequilaMockingbird
This thread aged well.
Artimus Gordon
My vote is for the 0-3 Ben-Gals Zac Taylor. Jim turner will be looking for a job by November.

# 2 Would be whoever the HC is in Miami.

Butt chin is not even in the bottom five.
HTownAg98
Artimus Gordon said:

My vote is for the 0-3 Ben-Gals Zac Taylor. Jim turner will be looking for a job by November.

# 2 Would be whoever the HC is in Miami.

Butt chin is not even in the bottom five.

Fisher would take Turner back in a heartbeat.
BigHitterDaLama
Throw Adam Gase in there as well. He is awful and Fangio has ruined the broncos thus far.
LonghornDub
The coaches mentioned above should have records bad enough to get fired. What makes Buttchin worst is his ability to sneak in the playoffs and then lose by 30 to any triple digit IQ coach in the league. Apparently, the McNair's won't ****can him as long as he washes, rinses, and repeats.
The NFL sucks. I refuse to watch any pro games.
Potcake
AG
You always have Bundesliga
Potcake said:

Yes. I do enjoy the football culture here. I'm a tee-shirt fan of the local team (Freiburg). "We" are doing ok so far.
goodAg80
AG
33 said:

Potcake said:

Yes. I do enjoy the football culture here. I'm a tee-shirt fan of the local team (Freiburg). "We" are doing ok so far.

He has met several beautiful mädchen to go home with.

That's my team! GoodAg, stop posting pictures of me!
LonghornDub
Buttchin's judgment and acquisitions are continuing to be spectacular. The new punter got off a booming fifteen yard punt, which puts him in a class with our kicker who in an earlier game missed two, count'em, two extra points. Today he missed from 52 and barely squeaked in one from inside 40. If we were playing anyone with a pulse, we'd be toast. I'm gonna switch to the Stros at 2 PM. I detest watching pitiful football.

It also helps that Kyle Allen has a bad case of fumbleitis. However, with a minute left in the first half, the Texans brain trust is losing by a touchdown at home to the 1-2, Kyle Allen-led Carolina Panters.

He did it. Texan BOB managed to do it. He lost to one of the worst teams in the league who was starting Kyle Allen, former failure at A&M and UH. Maybe, just maybe, this is the year the McNair's pull their heads out of their nether regions and make a change.

dermdoc
AG
The O'Brien play call on the double pass was horrible. And completely changed the game.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LonghornDub
Clowney blocked a pass, caught it, and ran for a TD while Duane Brown protected Wilson's blind side and the Seahawks beat Zona by a couple of touchdowns. The Texans lost to a decidedly inferior team partly because their brain trust couldn't get along with Brown and Clowney and couldn't even figure out how to get close to equal value for them. I hope the next regime can do better than this one. That's not a high hurdle.

e=mc2
AG
LonghornDub said:

Clowney blocked a pass, caught it, and ran for a TD while Duane Brown protected Wilson's blind side and the Seahawks beat Zona by a couple of touchdowns. The Texans lost to a decidedly inferior team partly because their brain trust couldn't get along with Brown and Clowney and couldn't even figure out how to get close to equal value for them. I hope the next regime can do better than this one. That's not a high hurdle.

Given your propensity to change loyalty, why not find a new team? It's what you do.
Artimus Gordon
Artimus Gordon
The Texans just got beat by none other than Kyle Allen. Let that sink in for awhile. I am afraid the Texans are a lost cause, dub. Might want to find a new team to root for, like the Miami dolphins or aridzona cardinals!
LonghornDub
Artimus Gordon said:

The Texans just got beat by none other than Kyle Allen. Let that sink in for awhile. I am afraid the Texans are a lost cause, dub. Might want to find a new team to root for, like the Miami dolphins or aridzona cardinals!
I'm a baseball fan right now.

LonghornDub
Why haven't the Texans fired the kicker Fairbairn? Is their GM as stupid as their head coach?

LonghornDub
The Texans QB's td run into his right corner of the end zone yesterday looked just like another QB's run to the same spot at the end of the 2006 NC game.

David_Puddy
AG
LonghornDub said:

The Texans QB's td run into his right corner of the end zone yesterday looked just like another QB's run to the same spot at the end of the 2006 NC game.

Except one of them won a championship and is going to play in the NFL for a very long time and the other is working a made up position where he does nothing and is continuing to get caught drinking and driving. Other than that, great comparison, you old windbag.
91_Aggie
AG
To answer the question posed in the OP... Jason Garret fits the bill.
LtZogg
Quote:

Why haven't the Texans fired the kicker Fairbairn? Is their GM as stupid as their head coach?

I see what you did there.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
LonghornDub
91_Aggie said:

To answer the question posed in the OP... Jason Garret fits the bill.

Watching the Cowboy game yesterday, I wondered if Jason was BOB's redheaded stepbrother, I don't want either of them running my football team.

LonghornDub
David_Puddy said:

LonghornDub said:

Except one of them won a championship and is going to play in the NFL for a very long time and the other is working a made up position where he does nothing and is continuing to get caught drinking and driving. Other than that, great comparison, you old windbag.
They both won National Championships. The one at the Texans is a more accurate passer and is much more mature.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
And just think dumbass VY actually graduated from the school that ran you off to Wacko after 2 1/2 years.
LonghornDub
AgOutsideAustin said:

And just think dumbass VY actually graduated from the school that ran you off to Wacko after 2 1/2 years.
For some reason, I think they cared more about him than me. You know, because of that National Championship. Oh, I guess you wouldn't know bein' as how you're an Aggie and unlikely to remember 1939 very well.

Rick Dalton
AG
I'm pretty surprised you remember 2005.
LonghornDub
2005's easy. 2019 is kind of a fog. CRS affects short term memory more than long term.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
LonghornDub said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

For some reason, I think they cared more about him than me. You know, because of that National Championship. Oh, I guess you wouldn't know bein' as how you're an Aggie and unlikely to remember 1939 very well.

Sick burn by the best scholarship award winner from the Waco Rotary Club. Did you hit up the Elks lodge too for Baylor money ?
LonghornDub
AgOutsideAustin said:

LonghornDub said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Sick burn by the best scholarship award winner from the Waco Rotary Club. Did you hit up the Elks lodge too for Baylor money ?
No, I didn't know any Elks then. The guy we knew at the Rotary club was renting the house to my parents. That scholly came after my first semester at Baylor when I made a 3.75:GPA. Mainly, I was able to get jobs in Waco and live at home. My Dad had had ulcer surgery and three heart attacks and couldn't work. I did make a little money on campus running a little hand book operation for the benefit of Baylorites who thought Trull and Elkins were going to win an NC.

LonghornDub
Buttchin just lost to his main division rival who had no known quarterback at all. This takes special talent, and when dumber game plans and poorer coaching are displayed, Buttchin will display them.

How long will the McNair's subject us to this s***.?

Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.