There aren't that many teams that can beat Maryland

3,973 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PlaneCrashGuy
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But Temple is one.
technoviking
AG

KerrvilleAg
LOL
dcowboy808
AG
t.u. finally beat Maryland!
Biz Ag
AG
Roadhouse
AG
Biz Ag said:

LOL.

sips, get in here...
Cromagnum
AG
Biz Ag said:

Shots fired.
Aggie Dad Sip
Cromagnum said:

Biz Ag said:

Shots fired.

I'll play (although not on Twitter because social media sucks). It stinks. Losing to Maryland two years in a row was humiliating. What's worse is losing five years in a row to OU, five in a row to K-state, the last four in a row to Ok St, and two in row to A&M back in 2006 and 2007. It's horrible.

Now, although it's embarrassing and humiliating, everybody goes through it at one time or another. I'm sure y'all are sick to death of losing to Miss St three years running. But it's also one of the things that makes college football so much fun.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumbass #2
SigAg6
AG
Why was Maryland ranked?
Aggie Dad Sip
AgOutsideAustin said:

Dumbass #2
LOL
TX_Aggie37
AG
OK_Sip said:

Cromagnum said:

Biz Ag said:

Shots fired.

I'll play (although not on Twitter because social media sucks). It stinks. Losing to Maryland two years in a row was humiliating. What's worse is losing five years in a row to OU, five in a row to K-state, the last four in a row to Ok St, and two in row to A&M back in 2006 and 2007. It's horrible.

Now, although it's embarrassing and humiliating, everybody goes through it at one time or another. I'm sure y'all are sick to death of losing to Miss St three years running. But it's also one of the things that makes college football so much fun.
I mean he's right
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
OK_Sip said:

Cromagnum said:

Biz Ag said:

Shots fired.

Way more thought out than I expected, but I much prefer losing to Miss St than Maryland, Ok State, etc.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.