A little help, please

2,356 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agent-maroon
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was at the Astros' blowout of Oakland, and the internet went down and failed to record the Texans/Saints game past the time when the Texans led 21-10. Could someone who watched it give me an informed opinion of Bill O'Brian's performance in the resulting loss? TYIA
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

DifferenceMaker Ag
**** you. There you go.
Post removed:
by user
45-70Ag
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

**** you. There you go.
Potcake
AG
Who dat?
bdgol07
AG
obrien wasnt the problem. Romeo and Colvin were
ABATTBQ11
AG
LonghornDub said:

I was at the Astros' blowout of Oakland, and the internet went down and failed to record the Texans/Saints game past the time when the Texans led 21-10. Could someone who watched it give me an informed opinion of Bill O'Brian's performance in the resulting loss? TYIA

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. How's that for help?
goodAg80
AG
I thought this thread would be about a bed pan or colostomy bag.
LonghornDub
Thanks for all the help. I'll remember it next time you throw up all over yourselves against the ACC.

DrZ
AG
My internet is out. Is Maryland still in the ACC?
TXAGBQ76
AG
oh the irony; back losses to unranked low win count to an ACC team (Maryland) and you come here with that sheit? The only reason you did not lose three years in a row is you did not play them!
Callate Donnie
I guess I'm missing the joke. Why do people keep referring to Maryland as an ACC team? Is this a TigerNet type joke, or do people really not realize Maryland is in the Big 10?
LonghornDub
Callate Donnie said:

I guess I'm missing the joke. Why do people keep referring to Maryland as an ACC team? Is this a TigerNet type joke, or do people really not realize Maryland is in the Big 10?
Don't confuse this thread with facts. They're on a roll. Maryland voted to join the B1G 5 years ago.

TxSquarebody
Maryland should join the Big 12-2. Would probably run the table.
agent-maroon
AG
Is losing to Maryland any less embarrassing when you consider what conference they're in? You lost to a basketball school that has a freakin turtle for a mascot TWO YEARS STRAIGHT!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.