And some of you wanna play these jokers...

8,011 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by technoviking
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ed O confirms that LSU did not have AC in the visiting locker room during the game. LA Tech didn't either, Texas didn't fix it. Shame on sip. And to think their fans were booing injured/cramping players, its their own programs fault they were cramping. Never Again.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_4c7ccdf0-d32d-11e9-b2cc-e3343db78599.amp.html/?43242&utm_medium=nondesktop&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=tecnaviaapp&utm_content=&utm_term=
Wildcat
AG
In fairness, they probably don't have the money.
TwoMarksHand
AG
Aren't they broke? Probably couldn't fit it in during the annual budget.
HeyMoe
AG
Could have fixed it, but gotta pay Aunt Bev.
Spotted Ag
AG
Turn about is fair play. You're up Red Stick
Bottlehead90
AG
Give em hell lsu!
dermdoc
AG
And remember these are the same guys whose head baseball coach stopped a game because of supposed glare off the indoor practice facility. When hundreds of games have been played at the same time, time of year, etc. And never a complaint before or after.

If this how Texans are supposed to act then I am moving. Thankfully most Texans are not petty a holes. Just t sips.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Wildcat
AG
We should troll those clowns by starting a GoFundMe account for a window unit AC.

Cheap-arse bastages should be publicly shamed for that level of incompetence. Even if there is a legit reason it could not be repaired in time (specialty part or some such), there are temporary remedies to get the room cooled.

Kickoff was 6:30pm local. That means the LSU players were in significant afternoon sun/heat for several hours before kickoff. I didn't see the temp at kickoff, but the high for the day was above 100. Much of the first half would have been played in the upper 90s.

It's a chicken sheet move by a chicken sheet organization.

Those clowns are an embarrassment to the state.

coolerguy12
AG
Pathetic. Hope LSU shuts off the plumbing next year and uses the bathrooms the entire week before the game. Taco Tuesday would be a good time to start.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wildcat said:

In fairness, they probably don't have the money.
In all fairness didn't A&M get accused of doing this to someone during the Kyle Field renovation whiched caused Saban to bring his own A/C units to Kyle one year?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Says all you need to know that Coach O called La Tech before coming to Austin to see what kind of **** they pulled on them first.

Never again.
Wildcat
AG
Old article

They arrive that morning and decided it wasn't cooling sufficiently. Outside units were brought in; unclear if that was on our dime or theirs. According to the article, the room was sufficiently cool in advance of game time.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Seems like Bama was wise to this kind of Bs and had a contingency plan.

Hell ... Bama probably invented it.
Wildcat
AG
HVAC, like any other system, can fail at any moment. The question isn't whether the problem did or did not occur. Did you fix it? Not for two weeks in a row? Is that because you are incompetent or just chicken sheet?

GrapevineAg
AG
Or broke?
CaddoAggie96
AG
Can't seem to find any response from sip.
What's the excuse?
Jock 07
AG
Hard to pay an a/c repairman when you're paying 3 coaches salaries at a time
BohunkAg
AG
Cromagnum
AG
Their AD is denying it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-denies-LSU-Tigers-AC-air-conditioning-not-working-Ed-Orgeron-Chris-Del-Conte-Tom-Herman-135419958/Amp/
Wildcat
AG
Why lie about it after a win? Will LaTech confirm?

And I like how that "neutral" source claims it was debunked simply because DelCvnte denied it.
Jock 07
AG
Ol Del provides a gameday second to none in all aspects. Just ask all those that were trampled, or had to take a piss only to be locked out of the stadium, or literally fight for their seat, etc.
agent-maroon
AG
Given their pathetic slate of home games over the last decade or so, you would think they would be trying to encourage some decent teams to play in Austin. But no, it's never about what happens on the field with these clowns. Always trying to screw their opponents to try to gain an unfair advantage
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
texag84
AG
And now these dildo wielding ******* file a grievance with NCAA for horns down.
bryanhome
Wildcat said:

And I like how that "neutral" source claims it was debunked simply because DelCvnte denied it.
Skip Holtz said no one from Louisana Tech talked To LSU,
AgEng06
AG
bryanhome said:

Wildcat said:

Skip Holtz said no one from Louisana Tech talked To LSU,
Do you have a link to put this whole thing to bed?
Phatbob
AG
Quote:

"we've confirmed that our air conditioning in the visiting locker room is in good working order."

No one doubts that. That does not mean it was on or available for visiting teams.
Clob94
https://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/louisiana-tech-tcu-coaches-downplays-air-conditioning-texas/513275
Wildcat
AG
Quote:

"I do not know the answer. I wasn't the one who talked to anybody in Baton Rouge. I don't remember it being like a sauna, and I don't remember it being cool."

Really sounds like he came to tessus defense with that definitive answer.

And LULZ at Fat Patt. In 2016 that game was played the week of Thanksgiving. In 2018, game time temp was 76oF.

I do find it hilarious that someone has dared to question tu and their media minions are running around furiously to provide cover for that Clown Show.
goodAg80
AG
(Removed:11023A)
AG
goodAg80 said:

Ahh wasn't that targeting??
AggieBand2004
AG
Ask Notre Dame
DifferenceMaker Ag
andyv94 said:

goodAg80 said:

Ahh wasn't that targeting??
Yeah, but the sips are such pu**ies that the refs always take that into consideration.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Phatbob said:

Quote:

"we've confirmed that our air conditioning in the visiting locker room is in good working order."

No one doubts that. That does not mean it was on or available for visiting teams.
In other words, "There is no truth to the rumors that the AC was not working in the visitor's locker room during the LSU game. None whatsoever."
bdb85
AG
Clob94 said:

https://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/louisiana-tech-tcu-coaches-downplays-air-conditioning-texas/513275
From the article "I don't remember it being cool."
BQAG02
AG
Reminds me of their field being soaked back in '98. Weather reports show there was no rain in the Austin area in the days before that game. Cheating MFers
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.