Big 12 Now on ESPN+

1,866 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BohunkAg
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
goodAg80
AG
https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3055278
GAC06
AG
Literally hundreds of people will rush to their tablets to watch that epic showdown
aggiehawg
AG
I can understand that for a non-con game but for a conference game? Even if Kansas?

The next Big XII media deal will very low. Hope schools have been saving up for the very rainy days to come in conference distributions.
wbt5845
AG
aggiehawg said:

The next Big XII media deal will very low. Hope schools have been saving up for the very rainy days to come in conference distributions.
No, they've been spending like drunken sailors on shore leave. They want to get pregnant with tons of debt so they can sue Texas and OU when they look for greener pastures.
goodAg80
AG
They tried to get the game on Facebook, but were rejected due to low interest.
AgBQ-00
AG
BohunkAg said:

If the Village People had a football player. NTTIAWWT
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
aggiehawg
AG
wbt5845 said:

aggiehawg said:

No, they've been spending like drunken sailors on shore leave. They want to get pregnant with tons of debt so they can sue Texas and OU when they look for greener pastures.
I'm getting a whole new appreciation for Holgy's move to Houston. Not only did he get out of a terrible working condition with Gordon Gee as his chief tormentor but he also saw the writing on the wall. Back to the salad days for West Virginny coming soon.
Token
AG
aggiehawg said:

wbt5845 said:

aggiehawg said:

I'm getting a whole new appreciation for Holgy's move to Houston. Not only did he get out of a terrible working condition with Gordon Gee as his chief tormentor but he also saw the writing on the wall. Back to the salad days for West Virginny coming soon.
lmao what? Do you even know what channel UH games are aired? UH is not a better job than WVU no matter how much money Tillman throws at it
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

UH is not a better job than WVU no matter how much money Tillman throws at it
Well that is certainly a matter of perspective. Let's say Tillman paid me $10M/year to coach there. I would think it is a very fine job.
aggiehawg
AG
Token said:

aggiehawg said:

wbt5845 said:

aggiehawg said:

lmao what? Do you even know what channel UH games are aired? UH is not a better job than WVU no matter how much money Tillman throws at it
What I said is that it soon will be comparable. And there might not be near as many Big XII games on TV in the future, at least not for West Virginia.

Houston likely will have more stability going forward than the also rans in the Big XII.
BohunkAg
AG
Oh look, pissed of Upgrayyyed fans.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.