Whorn excuses: how I do love thee, let me count the ways

3,338 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MyComputerCareer
MyComputerCareer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking forward to the wailing and gnashing of teeth this week, which should only add to the below. Please allow me to share a few texts:

1) 8 LSU players "hurt" slows down momentum
2) LSU has a new offense. Couldn't prep for it
3)
4)
OilFieldIRI
S
It was hot.
The construction made it hard for db's to tackle.
The glare off of the tIger bands tuba's in the nosebleed section made it hard for db's to find the ball.
Agsrback12
Playing in the bdf didn't prepare them for someone like that.
APHIS AG
I was really hoping this loss would shut them up. I was wrong.
Roadhouse
AG
sips only play for Sugar Bowl trophies. Non-conference isn't interesting during the regular season.
Wabs
AG
Can't beat the 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC at HOME in their biggest game in a decade. But they're "back" because they beat Georgia in a game Georgia didn't want to be in.
LOYAL AG
AG
You can't expect them to be capable of winning big home games when it happens so infrequently. Oh well. They'll have another good home game in 2022 when Bama comes calling. Better luck next time.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
SEC officials didn't call the game fairly because they can't let people think anyone is as good as the SEC.
BronkNagurski
LOYAL AG said:

You can't expect them to be capable of winning big home games when it happens so infrequently. Oh well. They'll have another good home game in 2022 when Bama comes calling. Better luck next time.
Wait, doesn't Kansas play at DKKKR this year?
vin1041
AG
We should have went for it on 4th and goal!!!!!!
stick93
AG
Sam forgot to tell Defense they were back.
Wabs
AG
BronkNagurski said:

LOYAL AG said:

Yes, and Kansas should improve as they probably learned alot in their loss to Carolina this past weekend. Coastal Carolina that is.
stick93
AG
Wabs said:

BronkNagurski said:

LOYAL AG said:

Yes, and Kansas should improve as they probably learned alot in their loss to Carolina this past weekend. Coastal Carolina that is.

How much did Kansas get paid to go get beat up by CC?
BronkNagurski
stick93 said:

Wabs said:

BronkNagurski said:

LOYAL AG said:

How much did Kansas get paid to go get beat up by CC?
Let's play. I'll try 'Who's the cupcake' for $200, Alex.
TPS_Report
AG
1. LSU cheated during the game
2. LSU cheated to get better players
3. LSU cheated in other unknown ways
Cromagnum
AG
I can't wait until they go to Death Valley next year and get a taste of their own medicine of southern hospitality.
aggiehawg
AG
Cromagnum said:

I can't wait until they go to Death Valley next year and get a taste of their own medicine of southern hospitality.
This! Especially if it is a night game. Get them Cajuns good and drunk. Will make tech's battery throwing look like Romper Room.
Cynical_Texan
AG
TPS_Report said:

4. SEC Refs.

One sip complained, "Why cant we have our own refs in our own stadium for this game?"
Aggie Dad Sip
MyComputerCareer said:

Looking forward to the wailing and gnashing of teeth this week, which should only add to the below. Please allow me to share a few texts:

1) 8 LSU players "hurt" slows down momentum
2) LSU has a new offense. Couldn't prep for it
3)
4)

Here are my excuses:

1. Texas defense got embarrassed. DB's have no cover or ball skills
2. Texas starting RB dropped an easy TD and isn't as good as the backup running back who was a QB three weeks ago.
3. Ehlinger played a great game but missed some throws in the first half that killed momentum
4. Offensive play calling on 2nd and 3rd & short was terrible.
5. When you roll up 530 yards and 38 pts on the #6 team in the country and lose, it's on the staff. Some of the players sucked but most didn't.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

One sip complained, "Why cant we have our own refs in our own stadium for this game?"
Freudian slip?
MyComputerCareer
3) Joe Burrow has to be the Heisman front runner
4) LSU is the best team in the country, would smoke Clemson
5) New LSU passing game is "state of the art"
JunctionNephew
Cynical_Texan said:

TPS_Report said:

4. SEC Refs.

Playing at LSU will negate BDF officating if the crew wants to leave the stadium alive. Drunk pissed off cajuns are not to be messed with in Baton Rouge.

Gator Bait
TAZ99
AG
Saw at least one horns down during the game. I mean, the Big 12 made that a penalty for a good, valid, unbiased reason. Its unfair LSU got away with that.
MyComputerCareer
TAZ99 said:

Saw at least one horns down during the game. I mean, the Big 12 made that a penalty for a good, valid, unbiased reason. Its unfair LSU got away with that.

The importance of this fact cannot possibly be overstated.

And Bellejth simply will not stand for it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.