Does anyone in the SEC hate us?

2,924 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by technoviking
TXaggiesTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was reading a thread about who people's least favorite SEC team was. As expected overwhelmingly LSU. I lived in Louisiana for 9 years. My dad as well as several of my aunts and uncles are LSU grads. LSU fans simply do not hate A&M enough for this to be a good rivalry. LSU fans hate Ole Miss, Alabama, Florida, Arakansas in that order. This is the primary reason I enjoy the rivalry with Araknsas over the one with LSU. Arkansas fans actually consider us a rival and have a genuine dislike for A&M.
abacavir
ARe you lost this isn't Facebook?
DifferenceMaker Ag
Arkansas. Also. Go F yourself. Good day.
Muy
AG
Bull**** LSU doesn't hate us. They just beat us the first 6 years. After last year's game, if we beat them in their house this season, the hate will be very apparent. The state of Louisiana has wicked ***** envy of Texas.
Andy Farmer
Everyone in the SEC hates you.
Bottlehead90
AG
Probably but I don't really care.
ABCDE
They hate a$m like they hate a house fly. Annoying but hardly threatening.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Techs biggest rival is Pappa Johns
Science Denier
AG
Andy Farmer said:

We make everyone in the SEC a ton of money by owning the State of Texas.
45-70Ag
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Andy Farmer said:

Techs biggest rival is penicillin
M.D.
Maroon Dawn said:

Andy Farmer said:

Or the SAT's!! Lol!!
LOYAL AG
AG
TXaggiesTX said:

Was reading a thread about who people's least favorite SEC team was. As expected overwhelmingly LSU. I lived in Louisiana for 9 years. My dad as well as several of my aunts and uncles are LSU grads. LSU fans simply do not hate A&M enough for this to be a good rivalry. LSU fans hate Ole Miss, Alabama, Florida, Arakansas in that order. This is the primary reason I enjoy the rivalry with Araknsas over the one with LSU. Arkansas fans actually consider us a rival and have a genuine dislike for A&M.
I don't know but I do know that everyone in the SEC hates LSU, or at least their fans. My first game as an Aggie was Greg Hill's coming out party. 212 yards as a RS Fish in a 42-7 Aggie win. My dad is a Vandy grad and always pulled for the conference so I called to rub it in a bit that we'd smoked a team from his SEC. His response was, "Good! They're the only SEC team I never pull for. They're trash!" Dad graduated from Vandy in 1977, just to give you a sense of how long their fans have been trash.
Aggie Dad Sip
TXaggiesTX said:

Judging from some of the posts I saw on twitter prior to LSU at Texas, LSU hates you. They've already taken the Texas torch of being terribly condescending and treating you like an annoying little brother. After the way their fans acted in Austin over the weekend I hope y'all punch them in the throat early and often.
AgEng06
AG
OK_Sip said:

TXaggiesTX said:

Judging from some of the posts I saw on twitter prior to LSU at Texas, LSU hates you. They've already taken the Texas torch of being terribly condescending and treating you like an annoying little brother. After the way their fans acted in Austin over the weekend I hope y'all punch them in the throat early and often.
No, you don't. You'll be rooting for them to beat us in November, just like you were rooting for your "one true rival" in the 2013 Cotton Bowl.
goodAg80
AG
M.D. said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Andy Farmer said:

Or the SAT's!! Lol!!
Or the Clap!!! lol!!
Aggie Dad Sip
AgEng06 said:

OK_Sip said:

TXaggiesTX said:

No, you don't. You'll be rooting for them to beat us in November, just like you were rooting for your "one true rival" in the 2013 Cotton Bowl.

1. I don't lie
2. I don't remember who played in that game.
Repeat the Line
ABCDE said:

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahwhahahahahaha

Good one, Snibley.
Flexbone
ABCDE said:

What happened the last time Tech played LSU?
technoviking
AG
I was on the LSU boards a couple months ago. One of their off-season threads was about which teams they hate. Lots of Bama and Florida. But, after the 7OT game and jimbo fisher hire, there is a lot of hate for the Aggies among them. It was a very consistent hate. Hope we BTHO them again this year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.