Astro announcers.....

9,141 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by David_Puddy
Ed Torian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Muy said:

What's at 4:30 tomorrow, champ?

Another post of Dub placing his sagging, greyed out saq on your eye sockets like a worn out pair of Arabian goggles.
goodAg80
Your Friend
LonghornDub
5 down, six to go. Isn't it great when a plan comes together? Even in the unlikely event the Stros lose the next two, the series has to return to Houston for the last two games and muy's two favorite pitchers, Verlander and Cole, are slated to start them. Good scenario for Astros. Sucks to be a Yankee. Or maybe muy.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Cy_Tolliver
I thought you were dead
LonghornDub
Cy_Tolliver said:

I thought you were dead
There you go again, wishin'. Didn't your Daddy teach you to wish in one hand and s*** in the other and see which one fills up first?

ebdb_bnb
Remember when Muy was a little ***** about people posting his hammock selfie and cried to the Mods.
LonghornDub
6 down, 5 to go. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere, especially if you got Verlander and Cole to win one more game.

Ed Torian
Dub, please check in.
goodAg80
AG
And check up on Muy.
LonghornDub
7 down, 4 to go. Astros win the pennant! Astros win the pennant! Altuve walks it off!

You can go to sleep now, muy, if you're not too excited for us.

Muy
AG
Congrats. The Astros are the most stacked team from pitching to fielding to hitting that I've seen in awhile.
LonghornDub
8 down, 3 to go. Nothing's easy. Urquiddy tomorrow.. Astro hitters need to break out.

LonghornDub
Muy - You're welcome to hop on the bandwagon anytime. Although I've always considered Dallas to be the last place in Texas I'd like to live, it's still better than most places outside of Texas, and I've supported the Rangers except against the Astros for many years. I have finally found a hotel in Dallas I like: The old Melrose near Turtle Creek. Exceptional service and excellent restaurant in the hotel. If y'all could chase the immigrant okies back across the Red River it would help a lot. We have a lot of immigrant coonasses, but they brought their culinary and restaurant management skills to our benefit. Your sister-***ing, one-eyed, ignorant okies brought nothin'. Have a good morning. LD

Muy
AG
Most "Okies" in this area are Texans who couldn't get into A&M or tu. They move back as soon as they graduate. The Melrose is great.
David_Puddy
AG
Don't jinx/bump this thread after just 1 win you old goof
LonghornDub
Take a chill pill, Puddy. I'm not near that powerful.

LonghornDub
9 down, 2 to go. Urquiddy was money. The hitters broke loose with Bregman's GS the crowning blow. It has to go back to Houston now. Cole tomorrow, Verlander Tuesday, and if needed, Greinke backed up by Urquiddy etc.
It's gonna be a war. Four of the very best pitchers start the next two games. I love it.

LonghornDub
10 down, 1to go. Astros haven't won anything yet, but it looks better than it did. Cole shut'em down, struck out 9, and the players both fielded and hit well. A complete team win. Need one more.

who?mikejones
AG
The bottom of the seventh sure was revealing
Science Denier
AG
LonghornDub said:

Take a chill pill, Puddy. I'm not near that powerful.
Dumbass Baylor grad.

NOBODY is too powerful to upset the baseball gods. If the Astros lose this, it's your fault.

Now go kill a chicken.
David_Puddy
AG
Going to game 6
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.