Sad sip kid

12,203 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PlaneCrashGuy
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hopefully it's a lesson learned for the kid and parents. The kid learned this behavior from somewhere, either an older sibling or parents. This should be a reality check for kid and parents.

I can't say I've ever cried at a sporting event even as a kid, but we all have sports memories where we feel like we've been shot right in the chest. I still get sick to my stomach when I watch a replay of the Freese Game 6 triple.
Cromagnum
AG
South Platte said:

Hopefully it's a lesson learned for the kid and parents. The kid learned this behavior from somewhere, either an older sibling or parents. This should be a reality check for kid and parents.

I can't say I've ever cried at a sporting event even as a kid, but we all have sports memories where we feel like we've been shot right in the chest. I still get sick to my stomach when I watch a replay of the Freese Game 6 triple.

That's because it's heat stroke
FCBlitz
The kid looks like he has some special issues beyond his control. Shame on the t.v. Camera man for filming this kid. I think I would let this one go without and any critical comment.
Wildcat
AG
Kid is about to be on MNF.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
South Platte said:

That was the best! Talk about a hometown here for St. Louis.

I get chills watching that, I'm gonna go watch it now actually....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.