If you dont mind

4,831 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieBand2004
Jorf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

What are yalls thoughts on the football teams that Baylor and purple baylor will field this year? I think at least one of them goes to the B12CG against the sips
ABATTBQ11
AG
I mind
Jorf
AG
That's fine. Thanks for your feedback.
MosesRAB-93
AG
I actually think the Baylor coach is a good one.
AggieBand2004
AG
I know absolutely nothing about these two programs anymore, and it's wonderful to be reminded of that fact.
DatTallArchitect
AG
You're wrong. The B12CG will be OU vs Iowa State.
MetoliusAg
tcu: Patterson will have another decent defense, by bdf standards (not by SEC standards). Overall, they are the same as last year, though, when the Purple Skanks were lacking a competent qb. Instead they had awful ones. Maybe one will miraculously appear from the 5 qb's they have competing for the job this August. But then again, maybe not. The most recent news report I saw was it was now down to the grad transfer from KSU vs. a true fish qb. That doesn't sound very promising.

baylor: Rhule is a good coach but probably only has a roster talented enough to compete with tcu & Iowa St to see who finishes 3rd / 4th / or 5th.

iowa state has Purdy at qb and a solid bdf-level defense..

ksu / ku / wvu / okie state / txtech are candidates for the Bottom Ten.

Tbf, Tech might belong in the 2nd tier of Murderers Row with tcu, baylor, and iowa state. Tech has a real qb and oline, and an OC who comes from the Leach tree. So maybe the red raiderettes will hoist themselves up to the same level of 11 a.m. mediocrity as iowa state, baylor, and tcu are aiming for. I'm very curious to see if the new tech head coach can instill some meanness in the tech defense. A little bit of Zach Thomas attitude towards opposing qb's and rb's.
AgDotCom
MetoliusAg said:

A little bit of Zach Thomas attitude towards opposing qb's and rb's.
Emphasis on "A little bit"
MetoliusAg
AgDotCom said:

MetoliusAg said:

A little bit of Zach Thomas attitude towards opposing qb's and rb's.
Emphasis on "A little bit"
Exactly. Babysteps. After all, the tech defense hasn't tackled with physicality or hit anyone in anger in years.
Jock 07
AG
Not_Cuppy_Cup said:

What are yalls thoughts on the football teams that Baylor and purple baylor will field this year? I think at least one of them goes to the B12CG against the sips
Spoiler alert: it'd only be one of them playing against sip in your scenario.
hth
e=mc2
AG
I think TCU, KSU, or OSU will factor in the Big 11 a.m. race. I would consider them darkhorses.
Tamu_mgm
AG
I actually think TCU is due for a 10+ win season. Patterson usually gets a 10 winner every 3 years or so.

I can see Baylor winning 8 or 9
EVA3
AG
I was not aware that these two schools still played football.
AggieBand2004
AG
EVA3 said:

I was not aware that these two schools still played football.

Glancing through 10 month old sports section at the dentist's office the other day, and it seems like they still do, but it's appears to be some variant of 6-man football
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.