Captain Cons needs some education

3,035 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by APHIS AG
Marauder Blue 6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BohunkAg
AG
I mean, technically we aren't a military school. Don't make us look bad.
GAC06
AG
I guess I missed the memo that mentioned AF cadets flying A-10's and midshipmen training in small boats
AggieBand2004
AG
We're a senior military academy. While a different animal than the three branch academies, each of the two directions has its pros and cons.
It's an apples to oranges comparison, but not in a way that has A&M lagging behind in quality of officers produced.
AggieBand2004
AG
GAC06 said:

I guess I missed the memo that mentioned AF cadets flying A-10's and midshipmen training in small boats

Not to mention the pilot wearing his mask while on the ground and canopy open. Talk about a posed photo.
GrapevineAg
AG
n/m
Velvet Jones
AG
BohunkAg said:

"We" are. By act of Congress no less.

10 U.S. Code 2111a

GAC06
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

GAC06 said:

Not to mention the pilot wearing his mask while on the ground and canopy open. Talk about a posed photo.

Can't speak for AF but for us the rule was mask on start to shutdown, not that it was followed much.
Jock 07
AG
Couldn't give two ****s about some stupid clickbait post like that but all the triggered sip tears in the comments certainly make clicking on the link enjoyable
StrykerAg
AG
BohunkAg said:

A&M, along with the likes of Virginia Tech, Norwich, VMI, and the Citadel, are senior military colleges.

Not quite military academies, but military schools nonetheless.
TPS_Report
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

We're a senior military academy. While a different animal than the three branch academies, each of the two directions has its pros and cons.
It's an apples to oranges comparison, but not in a way that has A&M lagging behind in quality of officers produced.
Senior Military College, not academy.
William K. Klingaman
What a horrible comparison.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Captain dbag needs a swift kick in the anus
American Hardwood
AG
Since those look like stock photos someone grabbed off the internet, it would be interesting if any of those service men shown are actually Aggies.
APHIS AG
West Point graduates are not really that intimidating. Having served with them, I know.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.