Hey sips

13,992 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Flexbone
CoachLB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

It's a shame for you guys. We're doing great playing in the premier conference.

Your best finish is T3 in seven years. Do you really consider that great?
. This has to be a joke! A&M and the horns both lost 4 this year. A&M finished second in the SEC West and the horns second in a 2 team conference. Lost to Maryland and had 7 or less point wins over Baylor, Tulsa, K St, and Kansas. But according to horn fans you would think they played for the national championship! Over the last 9 seasons A&M has lost 41 games and Texas has lost 52. And yet somehow your fans are always talking crap about the horns greatness!
Bottlehead90
AG
OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

You are posting on a fan site of a team you no longer play. We are first place in your head.
West Point Aggie
AG
everything about A&M in the sec is >>>>> than A&M in the tu slave plantation...EVERYTHING, but somehow those jackasses can't seem to comprehend it...
BoozingAg
OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

We finished 2nd in our division last season and we were ranked 5th in the country at the end of 2012, at which point everyone considered us the best team in the nation, after using your conference co-champ in the cotton bowl.
Aggie Dad Sip
CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

. This has to be a joke! A&M and the horns both lost 4 this year. A&M finished second in the SEC West and the horns second in a 2 team conference. Lost to Maryland and had 7 or less point wins over Baylor, Tulsa, K St, and Kansas. But according to horn fans you would think they played for the national championship! Over the last 9 seasons A&M has lost 41 games and Texas has lost 52. And yet somehow your fans are always talking crap about the horns greatness!

I'm not comparing Texas to A&M. The post I replied to said y'all were doing great in the SEC, yet your best finish has been a tie for 3rd place. Is that what the Texas A&M fans consider great?
West Point Aggie
AG
OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

I'm not comparing Texas to A&M. The post I replied to said y'all were doing great in the SEC, yet your best finish has been a tie for 3rd place. Is that what the Texas A&M fans consider great?

God you seem really stupid! Anyone with one functioning brain cell has to realize (even if you hate A&M) that everything about out move has been a positive...especially the flood of money! No we have not won the SEC in football but you have not won your conference and your conference SUCKS...we've actually been more competitive and fun to watch in the SEC than in your sad plantation. It is amazing what better competition and better recruiting can do for you. Oh and it is people with your insufferable attitude, by the way, that makes you the most loathed fan base in the country.
Let’s Go Brandon!
Flexbone
OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

Our best finishes have been a tie for 2nd, and 2nd outright. Tell me..what year would Texas, or any team from the Big 12, have finished higher than those since we joined?
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

Our best finishes have been a tie for 2nd, and 2nd outright. Tell me..what year would Texas, or any team from the Big 12, have finished higher than those since we joined?

Someone doesn't know the difference between division and conference.

When was the last time A&M even played for a conference title?
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

Why don't you show us the official SEC Conference standings? Oh, there aren't any? You're a ****ing idiot, as usual.
When's the last time a team "played for a conference title" that finished as the clear #2 in the official standings? It never existed until a particular conference decided they needed a title game so they could have a rematch of teams that already played after the conference champion was already decided. How many conference titles would Texas have played for if they'd played in the SEC West the last 7 years? Uhhhhhhh.....
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

Why don't you show us the official SEC Conference standings? Oh, there aren't any? You're a ****ing idiot, as usual.
When's the last time a team "played for a conference title" that finished as the clear #2 in the official standings? It never existed until a particular conference decided they needed a title game so they could have a rematch of teams that already played after the conference champion was already decided. How many conference titles would Texas have played for if they'd played in the SEC West the last 7 years? Uhhhhhhh.....

Are you this nasty to people outside the internet? You post like a psychopath here.
BronkNagurski
But, but, for the good of the state A&M needs to play Tessus. This, ladies and gents, says everything you need to know about who needs whom.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

Are you this nasty to people outside the internet? You post like a psychopath here.
This from the guy who repeatedly uses as smack against his alma mater's rival the fact that the head coach's wife decided to break their wedding vows and break up their family?

Yeah, tell us all about your message board boundaries, you moron.
Tom Doniphon
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

Such a dildo head... tell us more about that texas record over the past 6 or 8 years instead of worrying about your Daddy.
Aggie Dad Sip
Flexbone said:

OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

How could Texas A&M finish in a tie for 2nd or 2nd outright if they have never played in the CCG? I would think that the winner of the CCG is 1st, the loser 2nd and then the 2nd place finishers in each division would be considered tied for 3rd. Is that not the way it works in the SEC?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumbass #2
Old McDonald
what he means is that they finished 2nd in the sec west. it just sounds more impressive to say "2nd in the sec," even if it's demonstrably not true.

it's kind of like claiming a conference championship on your stadium in a year you finish third in a three way tiebreaker and didn't play in the ccg.
username checks out
BoozingAg
Born Maroon
AG
BoozingAg said:

Tom Doniphon
BoozingAg said:

Funky Winkerbean
AG
Your Friend said:

LonghornDub said:

Sounds good to me. If the Horns win, I'm happy; if they lose, I'm pissed off. It doesn't matter if we're playing the '72 Dolphins or The Little Sisters of the Poor. Aggies would rather lose to monsters in their division than play a reasonable schedule and win more. Sounds to me like everyone's happy.

No, we like 2:00 games on CBS, not 11:00am on the regional networks.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Muy
AG
What do any BDF teams know about a conference with divisions?
digging tunnels
AG
OK_Sip said:

Flexbone said:

OK_Sip said:

CoachLB said:

OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

How could Texas A&M finish in a tie for 2nd or 2nd outright if they have never played in the CCG? I would think that the winner of the CCG is 1st, the loser 2nd and then the 2nd place finishers in each division would be considered tied for 3rd. Is that not the way it works in the SEC?

So if teams A and B in one division go 8-0 and 7-1, respectively, but if team C goes 6-2 in the other division and loses to team A in the championship game, is team C considered 2nd place of the conference still over team B, despite the worse conference record?
Flexbone
tshirtmoron said:

what he means is that they finished 2nd in the sec west. it just sounds more impressive to say "2nd in the sec," even if it's demonstrably not true.

it's kind of like claiming a conference championship on your stadium in a year you finish third in a three way tiebreaker and didn't play in the ccg.
Uh, no. It's because NO conference that has divisions does official standings of the entire conference, you moron.

Additionally, A&M never tried to claim we won the Big 12 in 1997 or 2010. The lettering that indicated they were Division titles didn't come in until after the sign was up. When they did, they put them up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.