Hey sips

14,000 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Flexbone
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No means no. Quit harassing us ya bunch of weirdos.

You were Texas. We are now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Muy
AG
It's okay, Greg McElroy said the sips will have an easier schedule this season, and the sips are ecstatic.

https://hookemheadlines.com/2019/07/21/texas-football-greg-mcelroy-said-horns-one-upping-aggies/amp/
dermdoc
AG
Read the Athlon strength of schedule rankings. They have Stanford, USC, and U of H ranked above us. No credibility.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LonghornDub
Sounds good to me. If the Horns win, I'm happy; if they lose, I'm pissed off. It doesn't matter if we're playing the '72 Dolphins or The Little Sisters of the Poor. Aggies would rather lose to monsters in their division than play a reasonable schedule and win more. Sounds to me like everyone's happy.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Jock 07
AG
LonghornDub said:

we're

Who's "we", bible tard?
West Point Aggie
AG
LonghornDub said:

Sounds good to me. If the Horns win, I'm happy; if they lose, I'm pissed off. It doesn't matter if we're playing the '72 Dolphins or The Little Sisters of the Poor. Aggies would rather lose to monsters in their division than play a reasonable schedule and win more. Sounds to me like everyone's happy.

It's good of you to admit the school you T-shirt for is a member of a crap conference...we will keep playing in a better conference against infinitely better competition while the castrated ones have to drive all the way to Dallas to play it's lone remaining actual rival...and none at home, ever!

PS: Maryland says hi!
Flexbone
LonghornDub said:

No, we'd rather play the best, period. Does that mean more losses? Probably. But think about if from a fan's perspective. If maximizing wins were all that mattered, go
Join the Mountain West. That's not all that matters. Think about how jacked up Texas fans are to play LSU this year. Now compare that to almost all your other games. We play 5 teams of that caliber every year, and the others are all WAY more talented than most of your schedule. That matters to a fan. If college football is about the experience, the pageantry, and playing big games, it doesn't get any better than the Deep South in the fall.

But let's make sure you understand this: you're not a better team because you win more games against weaker opponents. You're the same team. You may "feel" better, but in reality you aren't any better. The recent S&P+ metrics showed that playing Texas' schedule is worth TWO MORE WINS A YEAR. So you were an 8-5 team last year really.

Speaking of the Mountain West...over the last 4 drafts, the Big 12 has averaged 2.38 times the number of NFL draft picks as the Mountain West. Over that same span, the SEC has averaged 2.56 times the number of NFL draft picks as the Big 12.

Aggie Dad Sip
Flexbone said:

LonghornDub said:

No, we'd rather play the best, period. Does that mean more losses? Probably. But think about if from a fan's perspective. If maximizing wins were all that mattered, go
Join the Mountain West. That's not all that matters. Think about how jacked up Texas fans are to play LSU this year. Now compare that to almost all your other games. We play 5 teams of that caliber every year, and the others are all WAY more talented than most of your schedule. That matters to a fan. If college football is about the experience, the pageantry, and playing big games, it doesn't get any better than the Deep South in the fall.

But let's make sure you understand this: you're not a better team because you win more games against weaker opponents. You're the same team. You may "feel" better, but in reality you aren't any better. The recent S&P+ metrics showed that playing Texas' schedule is worth TWO MORE WINS A YEAR. So you were an 8-5 team last year really.

Speaking of the Mountain West...over the last 4 drafts, the Big 12 has averaged 2.38 times the number of NFL draft picks as the Mountain West. Over that same span, the SEC has averaged 2.56 times the number of NFL draft picks as the Big 12.

Unfortunately all we can do is play the schedule in front of us, compete for a conference championship and then a national championship. If our schedule is as easy as you say, hopefully we can capitalize on that built in advantage.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumbass #2
CoachLB
LonghornDub said:

. And this is why some years the Big 12 does not have a playoff team. And why they lose every playoff game they have been in. And why the SEC can get 2 teams in the playoffs some years. So enjoy your 7 point wins over Kansas, Baylor. K St etc.
Flexbone
OK_Sip said:

Flexbone said:

LonghornDub said:

Unfortunately all we can do is play the schedule in front of us, compete for a conference championship and then a national championship. If our schedule is as easy as you say, hopefully we can capitalize on that built in advantage.

You're not going to have the talent at this rate. Your recruiting classes lack the elite talent at several key positions to do it. You haven't even managed to field a Top 50 offense IN THE BIG 12 in two years under Herman. His offense is terrible. That's playing against literally the weakest defensive talent in major college football.

I don't have a problem with a team playing its schedule..that's all anyone can do. The complete lack of perspective, and comparing yourself directly by wins to a team that plays LITERALLY TWO AND A HALF TIMES the amount of NFL talent on its schedule is what makes no sense. Crowing about "big" wins while ignoring the horrific losses is also a serious display of cognitive dissonance.
Reservoir Dog
Flexbone laying the wood upside sip skull so effectively and efficiently!!!

One of my favorite posters!
Your Friend
LonghornDub said:

West Point Aggie
AG
OK_Sip said:

Flexbone said:

LonghornDub said:

Whose sock is this bit of castrated cow sunshine?
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

LonghornDub said:

Hilarious that you'd rather "win more" by playing a ***** schedule to make yourself feel like you're better than you actually are. Same kind of mentality is why you're a T-shirt fan of a school you never attended to degree that's had you on a rival's message board for 15 plus years. A weak minded ***** that needs false affirmation to feel good about yourself.

Meanwhile, you're currently falling all over yourself to get tickets to your biggest game of the year against..LSU...and you're too stupid to see the irony.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

You haven't even managed to field a Top 50 offense IN THE BIG 12 in two years under Herman. His offense is terrible. That's playing against literally the weakest defensive talent in major college football.
And boy, has watching these "top 25" games over the weekend hammered that point home. Watching the travesty-against-football exhibitions that were apparently the highlights of the BDF season.......how do ANY of your teams fall outside the top 20 in total offense? I've seen two hand touch games that were more physical
yell_on_6th st
AG
Your Friend said:

LonghornDub said:

What university did you attend?
bdb85
AG
OK_Sip said:

Uh, you haven't yet.

And do not forget those top 5 recruiting classes to go along with that schedule.
Artimus Gordon
What part of, "Get your nose out of our ass" do they not understand?
dermdoc said:

No means no. Quit harassing us ya bunch of weirdos.

You were Texas. We are now.

Doc, I agree with you. The only problem is that the A&M administration won't say "no." They say, "If it's in the best interest of the University."

So, then you get the media types explaining why it's in your best interest.

This whole thing is fricking silly. Just come out and say, "No, we won't play." Period, end of discussion.

FWIW, I would like to see it return but really don't care that much to make a big deal out of it.
MyComputerCareer
So desperate, whorn will confuse coach speak with reality. Woodward told Del to pound sand, and yet whorn still won't let it go.
AgBQ-00
AG
The media never explains how it is our best interest. Just how it is in sip best interest. Those two things are normally mutually exclusive
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

LonghornDub said:

Make sense that another fake sip would Star this
West Point Aggie
AG
33 said:

Just come out and say, "No, we won't play." Period, end of discussion.

You're either dumb of being purposely obtuse if you don't get why this can't be what is said. I'm going to go with the latter.

God you sips are all the same...at least you've been corralled to this lightly used forum.
Old McDonald
dermdoc said:

You were Texas
lol
username checks out
Tom Doniphon
tshirtmoron said:

dermdoc said:

You were Texas
lol

Dildo parades and homeless shelters outside DKKKR =/= texas, btch.
dermdoc
AG
tshirtmoron said:

dermdoc said:

You were Texas
lol
So you think when Texas was Texas that they would be begging to play us? Or that we would have the ability to say no?

You were Texas, we are now.
CoachLB
dermdoc said:

tshirtmoron said:

dermdoc said:

You were Texas
lol
So you think when Texas was Texas that they would be begging to play us? Or that we would have the ability to say no? This! A&M is in the position in every way to say No. A&M does not need the money, or the game to make or strengthen its home schedule. A&M is in the position of power in this play or not play debate. The horns need the game. Their home schedule needs it. And they need to play and beat A&M to stop what is taking place at A&M. There is room for both teams to be great. But the horns do not want that. They cannot live in that world. It has to be them and them alone.

You were Texas, we are now.
ClassOf17
LonghornDub said:

So then you'd be like UCF who goes undefeated and literally no one cares about them or respects them.

Besides why the hell can't you go undefeated already playing in the Big 12. You have like one tough game a year...
American Hardwood
AG
LonghornDub said:

We may lose a game or two on a Saturday, but we're winning at the bank every day.
David_Puddy
AG
Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

LonghornDub said:

Hilarious that you'd rather "win more" by playing a ***** schedule to make yourself feel like you're better than you actually are. Same kind of mentality is why you're a T-shirt fan of a school you never attended to degree that's had you on a rival's message board for 15 plus years. A weak minded ***** that needs false affirmation to feel good about yourself.

Meanwhile, you're currently falling all over yourself to get tickets to your biggest game of the year against..LSU...and you're too stupid to see the irony.

The same noodle armed goof who admitted to have never watched a Tom Herman coached game in person. Yet he's on here e-defending him, the players who play for a school he never attended, and recruits committed to a school he never attended. Such a weird f-ck.
DatTallArchitect
AG
OK_Sip said:

That hasn't worked out for the land thieves yet. Despite winning that conference over and over and over again, they aren't making the playoffs every year. When they they do make the playoffs, the team isn't prepared due to never playing competition close to what they are facing.
Tom Doniphon
Isn't your friend the fggot that went on a "nature walk" when Maryland was shoving their turtle dick up the nutless bovines?
Flexbone
DatTallArchitect said:

OK_Sip said:

That hasn't worked out for the land thieves yet. Despite winning that conference over and over and over again, they aren't making the playoffs every year. When they they do make the playoffs, the team isn't prepared due to never playing competition close to what they are facing.
But but but....Their offense really got going and closed the gap after being 28-0. I wonder if Alabama's defense did anything different with a FOUR TD (and never less than 18 point) lead?
David_Puddy
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Isn't your friend the fggot that went on a "nature walk" when Maryland was shoving their turtle dick up the nutless bovines?

Yes. What a sensitive b-tch
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.