Mike073

2,977 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PPlayboy87
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's a picture on the front of the Houston Chronicle's business section today that raises the question, "Are you selling brisket now?"
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

mike073
AG
No. Those are my cousins. I eat a lot of brisket.
Gig 'em Aggies!

Grits
AG
When's the last time anyone saw bevo
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
LonghornDub
mike073 said:

I do too, but I eat more tenderloin since Kroger's and Nolan Ryan switched to Angus. Best steaks ever if grilled after letting sit for four hours coated with pepper, PN O&G, ordinary BBQ sauce and lots of Uncle Chris' Gourmet Steak Seasoning.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Potcake
AG
Is this the Baylor Facebook page?
Snap E Tom
LonghornDub said:

There's a picture on the front of the Houston Chronicle's business section today that raises the question, "Are you selling brisket now?"
Thank you for raising the question instead of begging the question.
PPlayboy87
AG
LonghornDub said:

mike073 said:

I do too, but I eat more tenderloin since Kroger's and Nolan Ryan switched to Angus. Best steaks ever if grilled after letting sit for four hours coated with pepper, PN O&G, ordinary BBQ sauce and lots of Uncle Chris' Gourmet Steak Seasoning.
You coat beef tenderloin in "ordinary BBQ sauce?" I suppose you cook it very well done, too.

You people represent Texas the way that Satan represents Christianity. The way that Josef Stalin was the embodiment of what it is to be an English gentlemen. And the way that the sun is the smallest known particle in our solar system.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.