Haynes King

16,964 Views | 140 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Unknown_handle
Mike04Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Actually what you did was falsely state that your t-shirt school got the #1 QB in Texas. Then, on a thread discussing Haynes King, you further derailed it by bringing up Broughton. All because you absolutely cannot stand when good things happen to Texas A&M & that minis 1 recruit, Jimbo is absolutely embarrassing Hernan in recruiting the state of Texas fir the 2nd year in a row. Sorry this bothers you so much, you attention starved moron.

"...you attention starved moron"

This just made me laugh. These sips are so butthurt.
Unknown_handle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why does anyone debate a Tessus Turd? Aggies have better degrees and get paid more. Tessus needs their bulletin board victories and their fake recruiting victories because they can't get them on the field.

We love that fruit cake Tom Herman. I hope he stays forever.

I will be back once LSU mops the floor with Tessus arse to see how many Tessus Turds return to brag.

You know the Texas Constitution of 1876 called for the establishment of a "university of the first class." Man they F'd that up! Dildo University...cock for clock anyone! What an embarrassment to the great state of Texas!

Keep your sticky fingers off your sticky key board and go to a Klan rally! You never really had a thought that you could call your own anyway!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.