BDF gonna BDF........re: horns down

4,638 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggie Dad Sip
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2845815-big-12-says-horns-down-will-be-penalized-like-any-other-celebration-foul

Well, we know EXACTLY how this is gonna turn out......

Quote:

So, it's the manner in which it's directed and what it means. It comes back to interpretation, so I'll leave it on the officials to make that determination."

Why is this even a topic at their media days?

Thin skinned poozys..........
West Point Aggie
AG
What if tu players do a guns down agains tech? How will that penalty be assessed?

I ALMOST feel bad for BU TT TCU...for having to be in that conference with those aholes...almost...but not quite!
Muy
AG
Isn't horns up an insult to their opponents?
goodAg80
AG
Muy said:

It's an insult to humanity.
Bitter Old Man
AG
West Point Aggie said:

What if tu players do a guns down agains tech? How will that penalty be assessed?

I ALMOST feel bad for BU TT TCU...for having to be in that conference with those aholes...almost...but not quite!

I feel a little bad for TT. They were mostly supportive of us moving, and would move themselves if they had a real option.

F BU and TCU.
Your Friend
West Point Aggie said:

I feel like a Texas wr did a guns down in Lubbock a few years ago and got flagged for it
West Point Aggie
AG
You "feel" ...LOL...this is to protect the putrid thin skins of those emo losers in Austin...that's one ****show of a conference...what a joke!
dixichkn
AG
Forget about how many people thumbs-down us...... does not literally EVERY single team that plays Florida do the gator chomp at them to taunt them?

I don't hear them complaining. Or anyone else for that matter. Just the thin-skinned puke orange ones.
Madman
AG
Muy said:

It's how gay men flirt and identify themselves.
dermdoc
AG
Your Friend said:

West Point Aggie said:

I feel like a Texas wr did a guns down in Lubbock a few years ago and got flagged for it
You are correct. The difference is that tech did not whine and cry to the Big 12 office and their coaches and players did not say they were disrespected.

You were Texas. We are now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Your Friend said:

West Point Aggie said:

When did you attend tu? Didn't you say 99-02 in another thread? What about Concordia?
dixichkn
AG
Your Friend said:

West Point Aggie said:

I seriously doubt that happened. Mack and Deloser would have cried so loudly about that one no one could forget it
Your Friend
What's a Concordia?
Your Friend
dixichkn said:

Your Friend said:

West Point Aggie said:

I seriously doubt that happened. Mack and Deloser would have cried so loudly about that one no one could forget it

Actually I think that's what triggered it. Mack was pissed that his guys get a flag for guns down but opponents don't get flags for horns down. He said he basically just wants consistency. It's really not the huge conspiracy y'all are making it out to be
Bottlehead90
AG
Mack was such whiner.
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

What's a Concordia?
Not at all surprised by this comment.
TXAG 05
AG
Bitter Old Man said:

West Point Aggie said:

I feel a little bad for TT. They were mostly supportive of us moving, and would move themselves if they had a real option.

F BU and TCU.

Never ever have sympathy for tech. Hope they lose every game they play
Jock 07
AG
Your Friend said:

dixichkn said:

Your Friend said:

West Point Aggie said:

Actually I think that's what triggered it. Mack was pissed that his guys get a flag for guns down but opponents don't get flags for horns down. He said he basically just wants consistency. It's really not the huge conspiracy y'all are making it out to be
You should call up the National xm talk shows who are starting to realize what whiny *****es sip is and tell them that
yell_on_6th st
AG
Your Friend said:

What's a Concordia?

Answer the question or stfu. Tshirt fan or actual sip?
Your Friend
Actual
goodAg80
AG
AgCat93
AG
Your Friend said:

Actual

Actual t-shirt fan. Duly noted.
AggieBand2004
AG
Your Friend said:

dixichkn said:

Your Friend said:

West Point Aggie said:

The horn player did it directly towards a tech player. The flag was for taunting in general, not because it was any specific hand gesture.
AggieBand2004
AG
Madman
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

The devil wears Sketchers.
Bottlehead90
AG
Will they now make ou change their logo?

And some Aggies actually want to throw this school a life jacket.

F that
Muy
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

So that's what happened to Michael Young after his retirement.
Flashdiaz
AG
does that apply to out of conference games?

if not that seems like a super easy way to get in their heads and get those babies all hot and bothered.
Born Maroon
AG
Depends if it's a BDF officiating crew.

Millitant sensitivity is the order of the day.
Repeat the Line
Bitter Old Man said:

West Point Aggie said:

F BU and TCU.

Don't feel bad for tceh. They weren't necessarily supporting us as much as they thought they'd replace us as the sips instate rival. The sips couldn't care less about tceh, and their Thanksgiving "rivalry" experiment was a bust. Tceh had zero clout in preventing our departure. The pirate is long gone and both tubs and coach bro failed. tceh knows they just have to keep their mouth shut and beg for whatever scraps the sips toss to the floor.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
You can talk more trash in women's soccer than in the Big 12.
West Point Aggie
AG
Adorable Mason Reeves said:

Bitter Old Man said:

West Point Aggie said:

F BU and TCU.

Don't feel bad for tceh. They weren't necessarily supporting us as much as they thought they'd replace us as the sips instate rival. The sips couldn't care less about tceh, and their Thanksgiving "rivalry" experiment was a bust. Tceh had zero clout in preventing our departure. The pirate is long gone and both tubs and coach bro failed. tceh knows they just have to keep their mouth shut and beg for whatever scraps the sips toss to the floor.

So why didn't tech do more to slide into that rivalry week slot? They did not even have to play on T day...Friday or Saturday of that week would have been fine...it seems they simply did not try. Had they become the permanent rival on that week maybe we'd hear less about renewing the game with the nutless ones!

Stupid tech...golden opportunity blown!
Aggie Dad Sip
dixichkn said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2845815-big-12-says-horns-down-will-be-penalized-like-any-other-celebration-foul

Well, we know EXACTLY how this is gonna turn out......

Quote:

So, it's the manner in which it's directed and what it means. It comes back to interpretation, so I'll leave it on the officials to make that determination."

Why is this even a topic at their media days?

Thin skinned poozys..........
I don't understand why our fans even care about this and I think it's silly for the players or coaches to even acknowledge it. When you have a hand sign that can be easily inverted as an insult, people are going to do it. So what? We need to sack up and get over it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.