Peter Burns muff punts the sips

9,756 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by The Agly Duckling
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgCat93
AG
Peter Burns? Sounds like a discreet medical condition.
goodAg80
AG
dixichkn
AG
Oh you know Disney/ESiPN can't wait to get the sips back on primetime vs the big, evil SEC. Because the Sugar Bowl obviously wasn't a fluke, right? And they've still got a pancake-flat $300M money pit that they're trying to pump life into. What have they got to lose?
Good Lord it kills me to pull for those nutria-eating, cousin-molesting swamptards. But in a matchup where I have to root for the lesser of two evils......well I guess I'll spend that weekend grossly misspelling the word "go" and hoping the corndog smell doesn't attach itself to me by some kind of weird osmosis.
goodAg80
AG
AgCat93 said:

Peter Burns muff? Sounds like too much friction.
The Collective
AG
Does this mean we are going to play Clemson during the day?
aTm2004
AG
CJS4715 said:

No. I was looking at the lineup of games that week and LSU/sip and A&M/Clemson are the 2 marquee games. Ole Miss/Arkansas are that weekend and will most likely be the CBS game, and Stanfard/USC is also that day and will most likely be the FOX game. The only other "big" match up is Miami/UNC, which who cares? I'm guessing we'll get the prime time ESPN game.
DifferenceMaker Ag
AgCat93 said:

Sounds like a typical weekend in Lubbock to me.
JosephMarcus
interesting to see a sports anchor guy making a comment like that.
American Hardwood
AG
I hate to be a wet blanket, but I am reluctant to get on board with LSU throttling the sips. Depending on LSU to accomplishing ANYTHING we as aggies might enjoy has resulted in disappointment more often than not. I think they do it on purpose.
aTm2004
AG
JosephMarcus said:

interesting to see a sports anchor guy making a comment like that.
I believe he was born in Baton Rouge and spent some time there as a child before moving to San Antonio.
TX_Aggie37
AG
I get the feeling tu is going to beat LSU and it makes me sick to think about.
Your Friend
What makes you think tu will win?
aTm2004
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

I get the feeling tu is going to beat LSU and it makes me sick to think about.
sip better pay attention to LaTech and not look forward to LSU, otherwise, they'll be 0-3 in first games under Huggie HerMan without a cupcake the next week to take out their frustration on.
AgCat93
AG
CJS4715 said:

Yup. Just announced. 2:30pm on ABC.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Your Friend said:

Because we can't have nice things.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

You are such a weird guy.
aTm2004
AG
aTm2004 said:

CJS4715 said:

No. I was looking at the lineup of games that week and LSU/sip and A&M/Clemson are the 2 marquee games. Ole Miss/Arkansas are that weekend and will most likely be the CBS game, and Stanfard/USC is also that day and will most likely be the FOX game. The only other "big" match up is Miami/UNC, which who cares? I'm guessing we'll get the prime time ESPN game.

Well, I was wrong.
WestAustinAg
AG
American Hardwood said:

I hate to be a wet blanket, but I am reluctant to get on board with LSU throttling the sips. Depending on LSU to accomplishing ANYTHING we as aggies might enjoy has resulted in disappointment more often than not. I think they do it on purpose.
I think they do it because though they are merely a notch above mediocre they do get their state pride up and give us their best shot every year now.

Who knows if they will feel the same way about sip.
dixichkn
AG
American Hardwood said:

Oh I'm not saying it's a guaranteed W for the swamp rats. They're such a mixed bag....,,they'll beat Georgia or Florida or Miss St like a rented mule and then turn right around and get cornholed at home by Troy St. I'm not even gonna try to predict that game. Next year in Red Stick should be an absolute annihilation. But in Dildoland......anybody's guess
Bonfire1996
AG
Battered Aggie Syndrome is so strong with this guy he hasn't even bothered to look at what each team has coming back.

Texas lost everyone on defense. Freaking everyone.
dreyOO
LSU may not win by a bunch of points, but I'm betting they dominate the game and pound the hell out of the QB.
nortex97
AG
The beauty of that game is...there will be a loser.
Born Maroon
AG
nortex97 said:

The beauty of that game is...there will be a loser.
I think that there's a 4 out of 5 chance that LSU will not want to be there as it's not a conference game. So, with only a 20% chance of winning, the Tigers will get stomped for 48 minutes, mount a furious comeback but lose by one score.

Of course, I could be wrong.
RGLAG85
AG
Your Friend said:

As much as you love to wave around dildos, the swamp kitties might get confused, mistake them for corn dogs and run for the mustard.
RGLAG85
AG
33 said:

I think that there's a 4 out of 5 chance that LSU will not want to be there as it's not a conference game. So, with only a 20% chance of winning, the Tigers will get stomped for 48 minutes, mount a furious comeback but lose by one score.

Are you ever anything but wrong? You like sucking cock so much I think it explains why you're such a dick. Respectfully
aTm2004
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Your Friend said:

As much as you love to wave around dildos, the swamp kitties might get confused, mistake them for corn dogs and run for the mustard.
Just give them the ball before they run and it'll be Forrest Gump Goes Swamping.
aTm2004
AG
33 said:

I agree. A team with a fan base that want's to fire the coach if the other team keeps it within 75 points will not want to be there.
goodAg80
AG
33 said:

LSU has had enough losing in Texas lately to make them really pissed off.
Cynical_Texan
AG
33 said:

2nd game of the season... of course they don't want to be there. #wtfdidijustread
Cynical_Texan said:

33 said:

2nd game of the season... of course they don't want to be there. #wtfdidijustread

You read sarcasm and it sailed over you.
Cynical_Texan
AG
33 said:

Cynical_Texan said:

33 said:

You read sarcasm and it sailed over you.

Quote:

2nd game of the season... of course they don't want to be there.

Say what now...
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
You're no Switzerland, that's for sure.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

You're no Switzerland, that's for sure.

No, but I'm right next door - just a short train ride.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.