Peter Burns muff punts the sips

9,792 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by The Agly Duckling
tbirdspur2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgCat93 said:

CJS4715 said:

Does this mean we are going to play Clemson during the day?

Yup. Just announced. 2:30pm on ABC.

We'll beat the defending national champs in their own backyard just in time to see the sips gets throttled in theirs by an SEC West team.
aTm2004
AG
Texan1976
I don't get LSU's confidence. They aren't that great on the road.
digging tunnels
AG
I don't get Texas' confidence. They aren't that great at home
technoviking
AG
Texan1976 said:

I don't get your confidence. No matter how good you think your offense is, LSUs defense is better. LSU runs the ball and yalls linebacker situation would make Kevin Sumlin blush.
Bonfire1996
AG
Texan1976 said:

LSU's confidence? That's what you don't get? Not your team?
RAB83
AG
dixichkn said:

Good Lord it kills me to pull for those nutria-eating, cousin-molesting swamptards. But in a matchup where I have to root for the lesser of two evils......well I guess I'll spend that weekend grossly misspelling the word "go" and hoping the corndog smell doesn't attach itself to me by some kind of weird osmosis.
If the sip played ISIS, I would pull for ISIS.
RAB83 said:

dixichkn said:

Good Lord it kills me to pull for those nutria-eating, cousin-molesting swamptards. But in a matchup where I have to root for the lesser of two evils......well I guess I'll spend that weekend grossly misspelling the word "go" and hoping the corndog smell doesn't attach itself to me by some kind of weird osmosis.
If the sip played ISIS, I would pull for ISIS.

Sad that you're probably telling the truth.
PhatMack19
AG
This really isn't funny...

cap-n-jack
goodAg80 said:

Have any of y'all ever noticed lower right and sideline reporter dude just loses his sheet over this?
You'd think they'd be conditioned to this kind of ineptitude.
GrapevineAg
AG
Jeez, I hope she's alright!
The Agly Duckling
33 said:

I think that there's a 4 out of 5 chance that LSU will not want to be there as it's not a conference game. So, with only a 20% chance of winning, the Tigers will get stomped for 48 minutes, mount a furious comeback but lose by one score.

Of course, I could be wrong.
Interesting take. Texas and Georgia were in similar positions last year, both losing their Conference Championship Games. However, there were two big differences, too. 1). Texas wasn't going to make it into the CFP with a win over OU, and Georgia would've definitely made it in had they beaten Bama, and 2) Herman did a much better job than Smart getting his team ready to play the bowl game.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.