Aggies beat texas again

4,119 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by spherical
bigfoot10s
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie Women's tennis dominated tu today in Austin to advance to the sweet 16 and knock the whorns out of the tournament. Score was 4-1, but it seemed like we were 20-25 spots higher than them in the rankings today by the way we played. Gig 'Em Ladies!
Batzarro
AG
Congratulations Lady Aggie Tennis
foat wuth ag
AG
Nice
Your Friend
This is the first women's tennis thread I've seen on this board in 20 years. That's the kind of excitement a game against tu generates.

But we shouldn't ever play in them in football. No siree bob
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumbass
nortex97
AG
Over-rated in yet another sport.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Was this a regular season match, or a post season match?

You're such a chode.
Agvet12
AG
Your Friend said:

This is the first women's tennis thread I've seen on this board in 20 years. That's the kind of excitement a game against tu generates.

Nah we're just catering to you T-shirt fans while making of fun of Lil brother who talks a lot of talk but wants to be us sooo badly and be in our conference (lol).

Then there's you pathetic dildos who spend all day on a non rivals board, (paying lol), while e defending a school that never accepted or wanted you

It's called knowing your audience, it's the same tactic the papers/media use (paid for by tsips) because your T-shirt school needs to play us again in football
GAC06
AG
Your Friend said:

Just because you have a pathological need to troll for over a decade on a site of the former rival of a school you were too stupid to attend doesn't mean normal people feel the same way.
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

Whooo. Look at all of the excitement. Really impressive.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Your Friend said:

Maybe that's because it took almost that long for the sips to build a new tennis facility.

*Side note*
The new facility is only a marginal upgrade to the intramural courts that they were using before. You were the Joneses. Pathetic.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

We offered. The school you never attended acted like a petulant child and got their feelings hurt because we made it obvious that contrary to their narrative they all sat around convincing themselves for decades, we didn't need them. In fact, we're better than them. And the world knows now, and they absolutely can't stand it.

Toodles, ******s.
Hood
AG
Maybe Texas would have fared better if their tennis coach hadn't been fired for being a massive fraud and cheat.
The Agly Duckling
Your Friend said:

I had Longhorns delight in smearing in my face that they'd never play us again in football, and that they were especially happy "'cause we know how much you guys wanna play us, and that it'll eat at you forever because you'll never play Texas again, which is soooooo important to you, and we're gonna enjoy how much you hate not playing us and how much it'll dig at you, 'cause we're so important to you, and you're not, in any way, important to us, and your not our rival anyway, OU's our rival, not, emmm, you .... (condescendingly), let's just say, are not, okay, so don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ... "

And it went on and on in the same general theme. After a while, I actually felt sorry for all the Longhorns over the years who must've effing dreaded playing such an uninspiring, "no-heat-to-it," no import game on Thanksgiving or Rivalry Weekend every year, and hoped that you guys'd be able to get a more meaningful and interesting game with which to replace us.

Then I told one of them, "You're not going to want to play us until we started out-recruiting you." He laughed me off, then came back a year or so later talking up playing us again. He didn't say it was because of recruiting, but he didn't have to, it clearly was.

Deloss and Powers - and many other 'Horns - were short-sighted and total a-holes in not realizing that if you paint it the way they did, what self-respecting fan base would "take you back" after that? I've no problem with you, Your Friend, and enjoy your posts. I like 'Horns that are cool and respectful, and just root for their teams like I do mine. However, a great many of your Longhorn brethren are teasipping, jackass, arrogant, delusional Richard bags.

Your leadership and a s*** ton of your fanbase - both former student and non-former student - clearly did not value this "rivalry" - or "series," as I now call it, because I refuse to call it a "rivalry" anymore - so waiting until we're a thorn in your recruiting and then disingenuinely (not you personally, but scads of your fellow fans) coming back and claiming that you guys wanna play us because the rivalry is suddenly important to you again is an absolute non-starter for any member of any opposing fan base that has any amount of brain-capacity, pride, self-respect and damn backbone.

Your leadership, fan base, and basically the entire university culture was short-sighted, arrogant, effete, elitist, belittling and insulting many degrees beyond insufferable for decades, and many Ags, like I, are effing fed the eff up with it. So yes, we enjoy beating you, and hate losing to you, but playing you on a regular basis in football again?

Eff that.

I'm not sure how many 'Horns acknowledge the, umm, special officiating you're afforded in the Big 12, and what kind of crap we'd look forward to on games in College Station with Big 12 crews, but, no effing thank you. We got screwed by ACC refs last year vs. Clemson in our own stadium, like with did Case McCoy's last drive vs. you in 2011, and vs. OK St. that same year ... nope. Not gonna do it.

So if you wanna know why it's important to us to beat you in any sport, but still don't want anything to do with playing you football during the reg. season or certainly perennially, that's why.

And I especially disrespect and disdain your general fan base's total lack of holding Dodds and Powers accountable for that or accepting culpability, but rather "just blame those stooopid Aggies, yet again, for anything we don't like!" It's embarrassing for your school, and most sips don't get it.

See-ya in the post-season sometime. Gig 'em.
The Agly Duckling

nm
The Agly Duckling

nm
Your Friend
Nm
The Agly Duckling

The Agly Duckling

NM
The Agly Duckling

NM
The Agly Duckling
NM
Muy
AG
The only thing sips have left are sports played on ESPN 8, now we're taking that from them as well?
bigfoot10s
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Your Friend said:

Maybe that's because it took almost that long for the sips to build a new tennis facility.

*Side note*
The new facility is only a marginal upgrade to the intramural courts that they were using before. You were the Joneses. Pathetic.
I will politely disagree with the marginal upgrade comment. Their new facility is top notch, especially underneath in the offices, locker rooms, and training room/weight room. It is rather nice
The Agly Duckling

NM
West Point Aggie
AG
nortex97 said:

Over-rated in yet another sport.

They're generally overrated in all sports...
RAB87
aggie67,74&76
spherical
AG
Your Friend said:

You've been visiting another school's message board for 20 some years?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.