Los Spurs

4,146 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ed Torian
LastHamlet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Good for you for thinking the Rockets have a chance to come back from 2-0 against the Warriors

I think we do

Like you think that the sips have a chance to win the National Championship this season?
Ed Torian
Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Good for you for thinking the Rockets have a chance to come back from 2-0 against the Warriors

I think we do
How many sports jerseys do you own, freak?
goodAg80
AG
Ed Torian said:

Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

I think we do
How many sports jerseys do you own, freak?
I bet he is sporting a neck beard.
Macarthur
AggieTFA06 said:

First, Pop, Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, and their divisive racist friends can go F themselves. As someone who used to teach in the inner cities, I have seen too much black on black violence and I have seen how it tears apart communities and prevent others from being able to learn in a safe environment. It's irritating to hear people who grew up in privilege lecture me on race relations while not shedding a tear at the gang violence destroying the inner cities and not actually experiencing a day in an inner city school.

I try not to let politics get in the way that I do business. I have friends who are of opposing parties from me, but we remain friends because we find something in common. I'm a Rockets fan and this is what we (fellow Rockets fans) find in common:

-Spurs Suck
-F the Warriors
-Go Rockets
-The NBA is rigged by the refs. NBA is trying to push the Golden State Warriors down our throats.

How do you know what those people have or have not done regarding this? It seems to me that it could be just as presumptive of you to think you have the answers just because you taught in a rough school.
WC94
AG
FIFY

-Spurs best winning percentage off all 4 major sports.
-F the Warriors
-Go Rockets
-The NBA is rigged by the refs. NBA is trying to push the Golden State Warriors down our throats.
OilFieldIRI
S
Ed Torian
Rockets can't beat Warriors sans Durant. Lol.

At least the Stros are good.
Bigballin
AG
You're f#cking lame
Ed Torian
Reeeeeeeee
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.