Charles Omenihu to the Texans

4,968 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CactusThomas
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Most Texans pick ever.
BohunkAg
AG
LatinAggie1997
Your Friend
Did he say something disparaging about atm or something? The Tears thread makes him out to be an evil scumbag
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Grits
AG
Your Friend said:

Did he say something disparaging about atm or something? The Tears thread makes him out to be an evil scumbag

Evil? No idea

crybaby libhorn? Yes
petey88
Your Friend said:

Give up dude, you didn't see the Kansas game where that titty baby threw a fit because they got beat ?
BQ_90
AG
petey88 said:

Your Friend said:

Give up dude, you didn't see the Kansas game where that titty baby threw a fit because they got beat ?
Patch doesn't watch Texas games. It cuts into he premium time on Texags
LatinAggie1997
AG
BQ_90 said:

petey88 said:

Your Friend said:

Buahahaha!

And in Spanish

Jajajajajaja!
petey88
LatinAggie1997 said:

BQ_90 said:

petey88 said:

Your Friend said:

Buahahaha!

And in Spanish

Jajajajajaja!

I need to hire that guy to change my oil and tune up the truck
AggieBand2004
AG
Your Friend said:

Wasn't he the bleeding vajj that talked trash constantly while being recruited?
I'm surprised he was drafted, honestly
LonghornDub
We got an Aggie and a Horn. Keeps the alums in Houston happy.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Ed Harley
AG
Your Friend said:

Why do you pay for a subscription to this site?
Cynical_Texan
AG
Ed Harley said:

Your Friend said:

Why do you pay for a subscription to this site?
Because the staff gives real recruiting news without relying on made up mom takes... and he's lonely.
dixichkn
AG
And right when they had TWill fall right in their lap.......they take this chump.

I swear to God the Texans are honor bound/ contractually obligated to take some loser sip just about every year. It still floors me to this day they didn't wind up taking VY.

Who was the sip scrub they took a few years ago when they had Red Bryant fall right into their lap? I don't think dude ever played a down.

Edit..... it was Okam. Frank Okam. God I'd tried to suppress that name
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Your Friend said:

Naw, he just realized he was a sip and could not beat Kansas.

His temper tantrum was obviously a moment of realization that he should have gone to SFA
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
ABATTBQ11
AG
BohunkAg said:

This never gets old
dixichkn
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

Your Friend said:

Wasn't he the bleeding vajj that talked trash constantly while being recruited?
I'm surprised he was drafted, honestly
You're thinking of Jeffrey McCullough. Who also turned out to be a big bag of meh. And who the Texans will probably also draft.
DayAg!
S
Quote:

No, but what causes everyone around here to rail and say things the way they do is because everyone of you clowns believed he was all world against mediocre competition. The dude was the BDF defensive POY. Thats freakin hilarious. He might not even make the two deep on any team in the SEC. But because everyone of you sip fans thought he was all world then the draft comes around and poof. Every thing happens like most around here said it would.

WHY, because every sip fan sits around scratchin their pin heads and trying to figure out what happened when it's fairly obvious. One is that most of your journalist, not bloggers who turned journalists, believe they can evaluate talent. Of which know as much about the game of football as someone from the dark jungles of South America. They dont. Second is, sip fans have all these same clowns blowing smoke up everyone's ass so that they can collect their $9.95 a month to support their wing habits.And all of a sudden they have all the ingredients to win a NC. Ah but alas, the games are played come September and everyone cant figure out why the overrated butt monkeys are not doing so good.

Thats why no one around here cares for slowmenhue, because he has been overvalued and over hyped since day one. And he aint that good of a player compared to those drafted from the SEC at the same position.

Couple that with the fact that all the sip fans believe hand job herman is all world. When the fact is, he couldn't coach his way out of a paper sack and wouldn't make a pimple on Jimbo's ass.

I hope that this will sink in that little pea sized brain of yours, I know it's hard to comprehend, but I typed it real slow so you could get it.
Your Friend
I never thought he was all world
Cynical_Texan
AG
Your Friend said:

This is his way of saying the rest of what DayAg wrote was correct.
Caesar4
AG
Your Friend said:

All word, not all world.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Crap, as if the Texans did not have a lot of issues already. How can they afford to waste a pick?
CactusThomas
AG
Your Friend said:

You were right.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.