FattyMLM (aka Ketchopotamus) tries to claim validation through Kyler tweet

4,017 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dixichkn
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Of course, FattyMLM is being a lying FAT ****k

Here are the tweets:

Kyler Murray passed for 3669 yards and 46 TDs in the 2014 season while leading his team to an undefeated record and the state championship, but he "hadn't proven that he definitely had the passing skills to stick that the position". Every freaking college team in the nation offered him a scholarship, but oh great guru FattyMLM here knew better.

Kyler's response:

FattyMLM, in typical Fatty fashion, then attempts to make himself the victim here:

He is a BIG FAT VICTIM and don't you forget it!!!

I need to remind you that Kyler was 16 years old at the time FattyMLM tried to start this Twitter war with him. Kyler's birthday is August 7, 1997. So Fatty was attempting to start a Twitter fight with a 16 year old who had just finished his junior year of high school.

If the above tweets don't remind you how utterly loathsome and pathetic Geoff Ketchum is, just remember that he's now trying to recall this 'beef' with a 16 year old, and seeking validation on the eve of him being drafted #1 overall.

Wildmen03
AG
I don't want him to die, but if he had an obesity caused stroke preventing him from using a computer ever again, I wouldn't shed a tear.
Bottlehead90
AG
For ketch the worst outcome is obscurity

For everyone else it would be the best
elfurioso92
AG
What a choad.
goodAg80
AG
elfurioso92 said:

What a choad.
Don't insult choads.
Al Bula
AG
Skimming this thread makes me wonder what kind of person dissects ketchabetes' tweets.
GSPag`
Wildmen03 said:

I don't want him to die, but if he had an obesity caused stroke preventing him from using a computer ever again, I wouldn't shed a tear.

NO! NO! NO!

He needs to keep rolling it out. Nothing says NUT like fat ketch. He is a treasure for that school over there. A great spokesman for them actually.
valvemonkey91
AG
Careful! I agree with you but I caught a ban over in Forum16 when I posted something very similar to this regarding Kim Fox and the Smollett fiasco. Some people just make it easy to dislike them very much.
1997Aggie
AG
"Getting ready for the draft"...exactly what the hell kind of prep work goes into preparing for the draft if you play absolutely no role in it. What a circus act.
RGLAG85
AG
1997Aggie said:

"Getting ready for the draft"...exactly what the hell kind of prep work goes into preparing for the draft if you play absolutely no role in it. What a circus act.
Hot wings order
Toilet paper
Box of matches
Maalox
Air freshener
TV remote
Leg compression sleeves...........
Ronnie
AG
I want a top down perspective on my profile pic.

No, I want the camera higher! Up I said!

Get a ladder!
T Durden
AG
RGLAG85 said:

1997Aggie said:

Hot wings order
Toilet paper
Box of matches
Maalox
Air freshener
TV remote

Bravo Sir...Bravo.
Ifishandlie
AG
Ketchempotumus. Lol

Need a list of just ketch nicknames. Some of these are hilarious!
BoomGoesThe
Bottlehead90 said:

For ketch the worst outcome is obscurity

He's already achieved that. Don't you remember the 0.0 share that his radio show earned?
usmcbrooks
Science Denier
AG
Hey Fatty,

Since you read this site every 5 min, let me ask:

1. Is saying "that being said, he's 5-11 and hasn't proven that he definitely has the passing skills to stick at the position, Legit concern." really saying he'd be the #1 pick in the NFL draft?

2. Is ranking a class #12 in the country that resulted in zero top 4 round picks in the draft 4 years later still accurate in your brain?
aTm2004
AG
Honest question...is Kyler as tall as fatass is wide?
Serious Lee
couple of years ago me and some friends went into plukcers over at crossroads on a saturday afternoon. I had already heard thta was ketchs hanngout so i figured it would be good food. As we were waiting on our order, lo and behold, i notice there is this big fat guy back in the corner with a laptop and headset on, plate full of wings, wearing a bib, and talking into the mic (or hisself for all i know).
The Collective
AG
Typical Ketch tweet / analysis. He was going to bump this whether Kyler made it to the NFL or completely busted in college.
The Collective
AG
Some other quotes from Geoff:

Quote:

I'm not tripping one bit over whatever struggles Tyrone Swoopes might have had this weekend. I've seen enough from him with my own eyes this summer to have a pretty good feel for what he is currently and what he can be in the future. Two decades in this business tell me that I have to keep all things in a healthy amount of context when dealing with an event in which the team names include Alpha Talon and Vapor Carbon.

Quote:

Swoopes is ahead of VY throwing the ball right now at the same stage and it's not even close. I'll go so far as to say he's better in the passing game right now at 17 than VY was at 19 or 20. I know because I watched everyone of VY's practices for the most part until he left in 2005.

1997Aggie
AG
aTm2004 said:

Honest question...is Kyler as tall as fatass is wide?
Nope. Slider is still shorter sideways too.
JimInBCS
RGLAG85 said:

1997Aggie said:

Hot wings order
Toilet paper
Box of matches
Maalox
Air freshener
TV remote

For some reason this struck me as the funniest thing I've read anywhere in quite some time. Well done.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

I have to keep all things in a healthy amount of context when dealing with an event in which the team names include Alpha Talon and Vapor Carbon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.