It's just bad luck

4,653 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GAC06
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Clob94
We are just terrible. No excuses. Shaka gots to go.
AggieTFA06
AG
Clob94 said:

I know how you feel, we too were terrible but at least we finally fired our head coach. Now we have something to look forward to.

Doesn't Shaka have an expensive buyout?
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
RAB87
AG
Clob94 said:

So no more "smart and strong"? Racist Horns really gonna fire both of the African American coaches they hired to make a statement?
YouBet
AG
Of course they are the most highly rated .500 team ever. Is there a more overrated sports program in the history of college sports? Actually, there isn't based on the football rankings comparing pre-season to final rankings along with this.

It's almost incredible to behold.
Clob94
AggieTFA06 said:

Clob94 said:

I know how you feel, we too were terrible but at least we finally fired our head coach. Now we have something to look forward to.

I think it's 10-12 something in that neighborhood. I pretty much tuned them out after back to back losses to freaking Radford and VCU.
Clob94
RAB87 said:

Clob94 said:

So no more "smart and strong"? Racist Horns really gonna fire both of the African American coaches they hired to make a statement?
The hires were racist to start. Patterson at his firing said " I'm most proud of my two historical hires in basketball and football". Really? What's so historical about them you ****ing jackass.
AggieTFA06
AG
Clob94 said:

AggieTFA06 said:

Clob94 said:

I think it's 10-12 something in that neighborhood. I pretty much tuned them out after back to back losses to freaking Radford and VCU.
WOW! When was this extension approved? Was Patterson the one behind this? That's expensive for a basketball coach.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Muy
AG
Is Shaka 100% black?
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Clob94 said:

What do you mean "we" Kemosabe?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
levypantsEOY
Patterson was and is an unmitigated buffoon.
Andy Farmer
I'm sure Beard is a "lock" to go to the promised land. No one refuses UT.
McInnis80
In the sips defense, I haven't see the media this much behind a hire since Fran. Shaka was the hot commodity after taking VCU to the Final Four then they stayed competitive. The media line was when Shaka gets access to the talent level the Horns get, watch our Jayhawks.

Well the Kansas streak has ended, but Horns as a .500 team. Paterson gave him the initial contract, but I believe it has been extended. And yes, the buyout is too much for even Texas to swallow, especially with no booster writing a big check to get rid of Smart. Also with the Legislature in session it would not be a good luck.
TPS_Report
AG
Shaka Smart was one of those "can't miss" hires that missed. I certainly expected him to prosper there. Glad he didn't but still surprised.
BQ_90
AG
Maybe they need a glow stick dildo party before they play in the NIT
Roadhouse
AG
What a klanhorn thing to say. GTFO with that crap.

Clob94 said:

RAB87 said:

Clob94 said:

The hires were racist to start. Patterson at his firing said " I'm most proud of my two historical hires in basketball and football". Really? What's so historical about them you ****ing jackass.
Bottlehead90
AG
goodAg80 said:

Wescott Ebert's parents finished 352 and 353 in the luck rankings.
GAC06
AG
They made their own luck when they named their "son" Wescott
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.