Del has become Delost V 2.0

13,727 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by WC94
American Hardwood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HeyMoe said:

American Hardwood said:

Once Ocasio-Cortez and the dems get rid of air travel, will this really be a problem?

The real problem for the sips is when she goes after farting cattle.
How much greenhouse gas do you suppose goes into the making of latex sex toys? Might cause a conundrum in Austin.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

That's ok. Ill keep on truckin

You're on here every day e-defending a coach that you haven't seen in person that coaches for a school that you didn't attend. Read that aloud 10x to yourself, then tie a sturdy rope to a tree outside of your apartment in Katy and hang yourself from it.
. . .
Al Bula
AG
All the concussions Tom made Sam play through must have erased his ability to not make an ironic statement highlighting his stupidity.

Or he is just incredibly stupid.

One of the two.
AgDotCom
. . . said:

Do these idiots not realize tweeting this stuff validates the notion these ads are working?
Potcake
AG
Eleventy billion SXSW'ers saw the banners last week too.
Artimus Gordon
We are getting a lot of bang for our buck with those ads. Not only is it increasing our exposure, it is also irritating the sh@t out of the Longhorns. Like Killing two birds with one stone.
YouBet
AG
. . . said:

Lol. Blue check for dumb.
oneeyedag
Mr. Concussion indicates his major is marketing; what an effing genius.

53k followers and provided additional exposure to the A$M brand....guys a freaking genius.
Heeb78
AG
I fly out of tu's Airport every chance I get. From La Grange to Bergstrom is less than an hour. Best thing is seeing their athletic teams heading in or out. One day I saw Rick Barnes and had a nice conversation with him. He is not as tall as he looks on tv but a great guy. He had a lot of compliments for our BB program. (BCG was doing his thing then.) Firing Rick is probably tu's worse decision ever! Moral of this post is that from now on, whenever I fly out of ABA, I will be fully attired in Aggie garb.
StrykerAg
AG
Nutless like their mascot
Wildcat
AG
Yes. Organizations advertise in new and hostile markets because of insecurity.

Did that dumbass's parents go Aunt Becky to get him into tu?

Never mind; Vince.
Coastieag82
Could be directed towards state legislators. If they disappear when the session ends and reappear next time around we'll know.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

I fly out of tu's Airport every chance I get.
It's not theirs.
WC94
AG
Quote:

No it's a ****hole for traffic, it's nearly 2-3 hrs to go from downtown to pflugerville.

You're high AF. 22 minutes, 30 in bad traffic. Don't late the hate cloud your judgement. Remember, Austin is the founder of Texas, not a dildo waving, gay pride parade, bleach bomb Klan, 40 acres. Sips are trying to annex a top 10 city to no avail. Need to have the word College in it, if you want to own the city.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.