Del has become Delost V 2.0

13,711 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by WC94
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Obtuse MF'er. We apparently own a sliver of ABIA.

Stolen from the Austin board.
Sandman98 said:

ETA, he doesn't know how to use they're
Mikeyshooter
AG
He's pretty perfect for them.
Artimus Gordon
I always thought he was pretty damn squirrely. He fits in well down there.

It must really grate on Delosst to See Del sitting in his chair.
End Of Message
AG
"All he heard was Del."
Ragoo
AG
Bergstrom was an Aggie who died in WWII
Maroon Dawn
AG
Dear Del:

Only advertise to the people who are already sold on your product?

That's BRILL..Oh no..wait, "stupid" yes, that's the word!

Glad you're in charge of klanny marketing
End Of Message
AG
What does he mean by "our" airport? Vaguely familiar to some our resident t-shirt, e-knight, dildo carrying, bare-foot-in-Walmart posters.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

What does he mean by "our" airport? Vaguely familiar to some our resident t-shirt, e-knight, dildo carrying, bare-foot-in-Walmart posters.
"Our" airport means all of us......... the US taxpayer.. That airport was once Bergstrom AFB.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
Mythotbetterthanyours
Glorious
Reservoir Dog
We also made the mistake of advertising in Waco once!

Paradise Ag
AG
Looks like the sips' rocket surgeon AD made a third-grade level grammatical error they're.

But then again Vince "Radio" Young holds an actual degree from Sex Toy Berkeley.
Skull Session
We are setting the stage for annexing more property for the sliver. Sips play their only big conference game in Dallas. Might as well tap into their fan base, since their SWC home schedule doesn't really appeal to the masses anymore!
coolerguy12
AG
All they see from their palace is those poor little hick farmers 90 miles down the road. Please no one tell them how rich we are or how great our facilities are. Wouldn't want them catching on.
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

Assume they're not a ton of eyeballs

LMAO. Dumb mother****er
LOL OLD
YouBet
AG
They need to be worried about fixing their top 20 worst traffic in America woes. Ranked above Houston now!

What a nightmare of a city.
Your Friend
Granted I haven't been to Austin in a couple years, but no ****ing way is their traffic worse than Houston's.
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

Granted I haven't been to Austin in a couple years, but no ****ing way is their traffic worse than Houston's.
I live in Austin. I travel many places.

IH35 in Austin might have the worst congestion in the US. Fortunately I only drive that section 1-2 times a year.
goodAg80
AG
OK. It's #10. The other roads must be horrific.

Agvet12
AG
Your Friend said:

Growing city, 2 main highways parrallel each, the city rejected new high eat plans to connect them, yet continue to incentivize new business to come. They've tied TxDots hands behind their back, and the city refuses to do anything to alleviate the traffic. Then blames the state.

No it's a ****hole for traffic, it's nearly 2-3 hrs to go from downtown to pflugerville.

It is worse than Houston.

Edit to include goodAgs post above - Chiraq traffic sucks even more once you include the majority of the city and burbs use the L/metra lines
Señor Chang
AG
He's come a long way from the scared little ***** who waited for hours outside Deloss' office for a chance to beg for a spot in the BDF.
CrottyKid
AG
He was SO excited to slight Easterwood that he didn't proof his own sentence. What a dillhole.
YouBet
AG
Your Friend said:

Behold: https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/trafficindex/list?citySize=LARGE&continent=ALL&country=US

Austin #15
Houston #16
San Antonio #28
DFW #34

Worst in Texas!
BoomGoesThe
What a small, petty, and situationaly obtuse man they have leading their athletic department.
Schrute Farms
I went through ABIA three days ago. This is the dumbest tweet he could've made.

It's not just the billboards - the entire airport is a giant maroon advertisement. University rankings, the edible cotton, best value in Texas, etc. Billboards, walls, stair steps - all maroon and white with A&M facts.

Everyone in my conversation circle said the same thing: "How does A&M such a large presence in UT's back yard?". Some of the ABIA staff even made comments because it was such a conversation piece. Same thing - "UT really dropped the ball".

Dude can knock Easterwood all day. It doesn't change the fact that ABIA is maroon and people are talking about it.
Maroon Dawn
AG
How you ask?

A&M is obsessed with being the best university for all true sons and daughters of Texas

UT is obsessed with being the best university for California transplants who never actually attended
Ag1985
Potcake said:

ETA, he doesn't know how to use they're
Weird, random capitalization too.
Ragoo
AG
Your Friend said:

you haven't been to Austin in a couple of years but you e-hump the horn honor everyday? Weird.
jrwoodchuck
I assume he meant there's more traffic through ABIA than Easterwood. Is that not true? You advertise where the most people are, I thought. Meh, maybe not.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Ragoo said:

Your Friend said:

you haven't been to Austin in a couple of years but you e-hump the horn honor everyday? Weird.

^^^^^^ this.
Dumbass' comments on tu game day, crowds, stadium, basically anything having to do with his t shirt school's games mean ***** Knew he never went to games and now the Dumbass admits it. Couldn't get in the school and can't afford to go to the games. Holy **** that's pathetic.
Artimus Gordon
The only reason I go to ABIA is because there is not an international airport in Katy.
Goro Majima
AG
Easterwood literally has two gates lmao
Caesar4
AG
jrwoodchuck said:

I assume he meant there's more traffic through ABIA than Easterwood. Is that not true? You advertise where the most people are, I thought. Meh, maybe not.
That's a Captain Obvious statement. Of course that's all true. But, he obviously tried to make it as a dig at A&M. In doing so, the *****y AD came across as ignorant, small, and petty.
Carlos_Magnuson
AG
Regional airport smack.
DayAg!
S
Wait... Easterwood International?????
Your Friend
AgOutsideAustin said:

Ragoo said:

Your Friend said:

^^^^^^ this.
Dumbass' comments on tu game day, crowds, stadium, basically anything having to do with his t shirt school's games mean ***** Knew he never went to games and now the Dumbass admits it. Couldn't get in the school and can't afford to go to the games. Holy **** that's pathetic.

I've probably attended around 80 or so UT football games
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.