Why do so many sips congregate here

4,053 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by petey88
Bayside Tiger Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For not caring about us, y'all still here a lot talking **** that doesn't make sense. Why even bother?
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

For not caring about us, y'all still here a lot talking **** that doesn't make sense. Why even bother?
Aggie envy. They so much want to be us -- they will settle for just posting on our boards.
goodAg80
AG
Melvin Udall has no other friends.
Bayside Tiger Ag
For the life of me I don't know why YourFriend repeatedly visits this board only to be embarrassed tenfold every time
David_Puddy
AG
Because he's a weird, Aggie obsessed f-cker. Anyone who pays for Aggie recruiting info & spends 7 days a week e-defending players who play for a school he didn't go to, has something wrong upstairs. Which may be why he didn't get accepted in the first place.
Bayside Tiger Ag
So there's jorts-level crazy, and YourFriend-level crazy.

Yeah, I'd rather be jorts-level crazy
Roman Moronie
Why is there an Old Rivalries?
HeyMoe
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

For the life of me I don't know why YourFriend repeatedly visits this board only to be embarrassed tenfold every time
Been doing it for 20 years, too.
Loyalty
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

They come to Texags and troll as part of an overall desperate need to feel superior. Thats what sip does, it who they are.

Bottom line, It's really just simple lack of confidence and actions motivated by fear.
petey88

fear and lack of brains

I don't acknowledge sips in public at all. If I happen to have an Ag hat on, when I see a sip, most stare at me, I just walk by without a word.

If they speak politely, I might nod my head. If they are rude, and most that speak are, I will make them feel two inches high to where they will turn and leave or just shut up with a stupid look on their face and mumble to themselves.

Each day, I laugh to myself at how dumb they look. I have been waiting decades to meet one that wasn't a dumbass.

Flashdiaz
AG
Is there one on any other fan board? I honestly don't know because I don't visit other rival/non rival team boards because that would be stupid.
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

I come here for entertainment.
Joe Exotic
AG
Roman Moronie said:

A significant number pose as Ags on the football board. And that loser Justin has a premium subscription.

Even more pathetic, a lot of these idiots have never set foot in a sip classroom.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Roman Moronie said:

They seem to enjoy being marginalized.
AgCat93
AG
33 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Yup, you and your ilk have provided us plenty of entertainment.
LoneStarFree
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

The people on this forum are the only "friends" he has.
petey88
33 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

hey 33, how are things over yonder ?

I left Texas last Thursday. Got some work to do on a 50 ft house boat docked in Florida. The 25 ft sailboat is ready to go.

Have a beer for me
aggiehawg
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Is there one on any other fan board? I honestly don't know because I don't visit other rival/non rival team boards because that would be stupid.
I've noticed a large influx of sips and sooners posting over on tigerdroppings SECRANT board. The usual anti-A&M and SEC crap.
BronkNagurski
33 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Have you ever tried pocket pool?
petey88
aggiehawg said:

Flashdiaz said:

I've noticed a large influx of sips and sooners posting over on tigerdroppings SECRANT board. The usual anti-A&M and SEC crap.

I wish I had the time and patience to read that and laugh, dummies don't realize how Texans are perceived in other states. I drove over here to Florida, stopped in each state. They don't see many Texans this way, and I've had my Ag hat on. Right now I'm at Starbucks in Gulf Breeze. I see an Alabama hat, a UCF hat, a ND hat. Eight people inside, only other is a Jimmy Buffet hat

Edit: Alabama guy just got up and left, saw my ring and hat, nodded as he went by, not a word said
Wabs
AG
33 is good people. The others can EAD.
Stevetex.
petey88 said:

fear and lack of brains

I don't acknowledge sips in public at all. If I happen to have an Ag hat on, when I see a sip, most stare at me, I just walk by without a word.

If they speak politely, I might nod my head. If they are rude, and most that speak are, I will make them feel two inches high to where they will turn and leave or just shut up with a stupid look on their face and mumble to themselves.

Each day, I laugh to myself at how dumb they look. I have been waiting decades to meet one that wasn't a dumbass.

Hello Petey.

Have you ever just stared at yourself in the mirror with your Aggie hat on and just wondered. I think you will find your answer.

Have a nice day Petey.
petey88
Stevetex. said:

petey88 said:

fear and lack of brains

Hello Petey.

Have you ever just stared at yourself in the mirror with your Aggie hat on and just wondered. I think you will find your answer.

Have a nice day Petey.

Nope, don't do selfies either
Old McDonald
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

of course we care, agg-y is our biggest rival aside from maybe ou.

personally i'm here because the ROI on a minimal investment in trolling goes so much further here than anywhere else
Wabs
AG
tshirtmoron said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

personally i'm here because the ROI on a minimal investment in trolling goes so much further here than anywhere else
Impressive that you can type all of that with a dildo in both hands.
petey88 said:

33 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

hey 33, how are things over yonder ?

I left Texas last Thursday. Got some work to do on a 50 ft house boat docked in Florida. The 25 ft sailboat is ready to go.

Have a beer for me

Petey, things are great for me. I'm hiking in the Black Forest at least twice a week and enjoying life.

I'm sure you're enjoying the work on the boats. My advice: Live life and avoid all the bs.

Prost.
BronkNagurski
tshirtmoron said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

So I can count on you laughing with me after you discover what I dropped in your party's punchbowl?
Caesar4
AG
I think that the reason most of them (and there are actually only a small handful that post on this forum) is described by one of Colin Powell's 13 rules.

Quote:

Rule 3: Avoid Having Your Ego so Close to your Position that When Your Position Falls, Your Ego Goes With It!

Your position is what you do to live, it is not who you are. Leaders that have "their egos in check" can lead from wherever they are. For them, the position was just a means to an endsnot the ends itself. You can always lead!

For whatever reason, most of the sips that post on this forum have linked their ego to anything longhorn. When longhorn has success, they come here to gloat in order to affirm their ego. When longhorn has failure, they come here to refute it in order to defend their ego,
Stevetex.
It won't be long before we start playing each other so might as well get the rivalry going.
APHIS AG
Well, at least it is not like it used to be, before the "great extinction" occurred after we left the BDF.

That was magnificent to behold.

t.u. and Deloss. Thank you for being yourselves for you single handedly destroyed a conference that at one time rivaled the SEC.
MelvinUdall
goodAg80 said:

Melvin Udall has no other friends.

You keep my name out your w***e a** mouth.
David_Puddy
AG
tshirtmoron said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Are you bragging about wasting lots of time "trolling" on a Texas A&M message board as a t-shirt horn fan? Might as well just go ahead and talks about your worthless $45k/year admin job.
Lt Lois Einhorn
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Why do so many sips congregate here

Because you touch yourself at night. And because they are interested in men touching themselves.
Joe Exotic
AG
tshirtmoron said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

No one believes that "OU is our biggest rival" nonsense anymore.
BronkNagurski
Stevetex. said:

It won't be long before we start playing each other so might as well get the rivalry going.
What has your program done in the past 10 years that makes you believe you deserve to play A&M every year?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.