We going to jail or not?

12,523 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HeyMoe
petey88
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I don't

He just needs to shut the hell up and go away somewhere and quit embarrassing every one, including his employer

he's got serious mental issues, and we shouldn't have to pay for his treatment as tax payers, he's already stolen enough
SigAg6
AG
BohunkAg said:

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for the dude at this point.
2nd DWI? No sympathy from me. He could have killed someone.
dixichkn
AG
I don't either. God knows how many times he got pulled over while in college but APD was "encouraged" to let it slide. Dude's on a bad path and he needs to pull his sh** together, quickly, or something really bad is going to happen. Either to himself or someone else.
David_Puddy
AG
BohunkAg said:

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for the dude at this point.

Same. I may get crucified for this but he's actually a really nice dude. I've had a few convos with him and spoke to him for awhile out at the rodeo cookoff last year.
BohunkAg
AG
dixichkn said:

I don't either. God knows how many times he got pulled over while in college but APD was "encouraged" to let it slide. Dude's on a bad path and he needs to pull his sh** together, quickly, or something really bad is going to happen. Either to himself or someone else.
This is actually why. He's been enabled for so long he doesn't know any better. I don't think he's a horrible person. He just needs to get back on the right path.
McInnis80
What does he do in the UT job? I guess now he's not going be driving any UT vehicles? Today's math question is how many student's tuition does it take to pay for Vince's salary?
APHIS AG
BohunkAg said:

dixichkn said:

This is actually why. He's been enabled for so long he doesn't know any better. I don't think he's a horrible person. He just needs to get back on the right path.
One first had to have been on the "right path" to recognize it. He would not know the "right path" if it came up to him and bit him on the ass.
A. Solzhenitsyn
I just set a reminder for myself for 1 January 2020 to put him on next year's dead pool on the entertainment board. hopefully he lasts through 2019.
AggieBaseball06
AG

The dude in white is giving radio the same look that a freshman girl in high school gives her junior QB-playing boyfriend.
A History Of Violence
AG
DUI? Another day in the life of crack baby Booger Young.
ccatag
AG
AggieBaseball06 said:

The dude in white is giving radio the same look that a freshman girl in high school gives her junior QB-playing boyfriend.

There's a good chance that dude in white is a transsexual dude and is actually a chick. That's how things roll in Austin.

Look at that picture again. That's a chick!
It's deja vu' all over again....

MSU/SECALUM
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

Eff you. He needs to pull it together in prison. And MADD needs to shine a light so far up his ass that they can tell what he had for dinner.
My first wife was 7 months pregnant and killed by a drunk driver back in 84, MADD got involved in the lawsuit against the driver who had three previous convictions in Louisiana. I have never driven a vehicle after drinking after that. I support MADD and their efforts. Screw any one that drinks and drives that includes Vince Young or anyone else that takes someone's life of injures someone.No excuses and no pity for ****ing idiots or people that text and drive.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
In 1973, the brother of my high school sweet heart (who I thought I was going to marry and live happily ever after with) was killed by a drunk driver while I was out on a date with my girl. It irrevocably broke our relationship, as he was also my best friend, and there was no way that things were ever going to be the same after the night that I drove up on the wreckage with his sister in my car.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who drives after drinking in today's modern world.

**** Vince Young and all of his enablers.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
And you have my sincere condolences, empathy, and all the other hollow words that can't un**** what a drunk driver did to your life.
MSU/SECALUM

And you have my sincere condolences, empathy, and all the other hollow words that can't un**** what a drunk driver did to your life.
Thank you for that. I wish everyone had to go to the morgue and have to identify their loved one's mangled body or teen drivers had to see that before they got their license. I thank my parents because back when I turned 18 my parents took me for my first legal beer and they got got me drunk as hell was hung over like I have never been the next morning my father told me that I could get as drunk as I wanted at home but if I was ever drunk I'd better call him no matter where I was and he would make sure I got a ride. My daughters used to have sleepovers with their friends and I passed it by their parents got them all drunk and sick and taught them a valuable lesson told all of them that I would do the same thing for them.

The texting thing is just as bad if I ever get involved in an accident with one of your kids and they were texting I will literally drag them out of the car and beat the **** of them because you failed to do your job as a parent. I put my ****ing phone on airplane mode every time I get behind the wheel there is nothing important enough to make me answer a call or text and my daughters all know that.
MSU/SECALUM

In 1973, the brother of my high school sweet heart (who I thought I was going to marry and live happily ever after with) was killed by a drunk driver while I was out on a date with my girl. It irrevocably broke our relationship, as he was also my best friend, and there was no way that things were ever going to be the same after the night that I drove up on the wreckage with his sister in my car.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who drives after drinking in today's modern world.

**** Vince Young and all of his enablers.
It will be 35 years in a few months and I still have nightmares about it and wake up with night sweats and have a really hard time going back to sleep. Not a day goes by that I don't recall that experience. You've been through it you know the the long term effects. I feel for you and your girlfriend and her family none of them will ever forget it an impossible thing to forget. My current wife of 32 years has to deal with it luckily she worked as a trauma nurse so she understands what I've been through but it's part of my history that she has to deal with which is unfair to her.I also dislike attorneys that represent these **** ups.
petey88

I also dislike attorneys that represent these **** ups.

Agreed,...fortunately I have never been seriously injured in wreck, yet I was hit by car with 4 young ladies in it. Driver ran a red light, hauling ass to get to another bar to get drunker. It was her bachelorette party friends in the car. She was also speeding, estimated 70 in a 40 by the Arlington PD.

Brand new car totaled, I had it a week,...I had to go through months of physical therapy for neck and back injuries. I was GM of an aerospace parts firm at the time, it took every thing I could do to get out of bed and drive to work. I had to take off work to go to therapy

All this while her attorney did nothing. I had to pay or file on my insurance until it came about 16 months later. Then they tried to intimidate me into taking a low ball dollar settlement, well under what it cost me.

At that time, 1989, in Texas, one had two years to settle these type claims, so I sat on it until just a few days before the two year dead line.

I stuck it to those *******s, got well above my actual number. Only because of two years of crap they put me through. My company had lost sales because of my absence.

I was most thankful I had three cousins that were lawyers, my legal advice cost me nothing.
. . .
Texas fires Vince Young
Quote:

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) Texas has fired former star quarterback Vince Young from his part-time role as a development officer for poor performance and often being absent from work or not in touch with his supervisors.

The move also comes after Young had a second drunken-driving arrest within three years on Feb. 4.

Young's March 1 firing letter says he was dismissed "for not demonstrating significant and sustained improvement in the performance of (his) job responsibilities and failing to maintain standards of conduct suitable and acceptable to the university." He has been given job warnings dating back to 2017.
BQ_90
AG
Only radio can get fired from a no show job
HeyMoe
AG
So he gets fired from his jobby job, this handout job he got from tu?

Dude.
HeyMoe
AG
At least he's off the state payroll. Pissed me off we had to pay for tu trying to make sure he didn't wind up living in a refrigerator box.

That said, I'm sure some tu big hat will give him some make-work job.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.