Hilarity from Texags North

8,045 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 80s Guy
M.D.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stupid ass bayLOL and the BigLOL deserve each other!!
GAC06
AG
Tech is the new Baylor
Artimus Gordon
They really don't understand how these things work do they?

If they are so sure why doesn't bowlsby go to these institutions and make them an offer they can't refuse!
MooreTrucker
AG
APHIS AG said:

The same is going to happen to TCU when Patterson retires and will now happen to KSU that "the wizard" has retired.
You know, when you think about it, unless something REALLY drastic happens, the B12 is really gonna flush the next few years.

Snyder gone, Holgerson gone, new coach at TT. Then after that if Rhule goes to the NFL like could have happened this year, and Patterson retires. OU will still be the best, followed by tu (maybe) and I think OSU hangs on by their fingertips. Not sure about ISU either way.And KU will alway bring up the rear.
DatTallArchitect
AG
MooreTrucker said:

APHIS AG said:

The same is going to happen to TCU when Patterson retires and will now happen to KSU that "the wizard" has retired.
You know, when you think about it, unless something REALLY drastic happens, the B12 is really gonna flush the next few years.

Snyder gone, Holgerson gone, new coach at TT. Then after that if Rhule goes to the NFL like could have happened this year, and Patterson retires. OU will still be the best, followed by tu (maybe) and I think OSU hangs on by their fingertips. Not sure about ISU either way.And KU will alway bring up the rear.
If ISU can keep Campbell around, they could really move up in the pecking order
aggiehawg
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

MooreTrucker said:

APHIS AG said:

If ISU can keep Campbell around, they could really move up in the pecking order
No love for the Mad Hatter in Lawrence, Kansas?
MooreTrucker
AG
I forgot about Miles to KU
DatTallArchitect
AG
The jury is still out on the Miles-KU experiment.
vansprinkle
AG
GAC06 said:

Tech is the new Baylor

Really? I haven't heard about all of the raping going on in Lubbock.
PCC_80
AG
vansprinkle said:

GAC06 said:

Tech is the new Baylor

Really not necessary in Lubbock
80s Guy
PaulC_80 said:

vansprinkle said:

GAC06 said:

Tech is the new Baylor

Gotta little story for ya Ags on this topic. Let's just start by saying the events are a bit hazy due to age and alcohol consumption.

Would have been around 93-94 and my crew decided we needed to road trip to Lubbock for a game. We arrived in that ****hole and quickly realized we weren't in a normal place.

We arrived at a bar Friday evening shortly after it opened and immediately some random tard slooot thought one of our party looked like Clay Walker. Not a big deal, she was drunk and not up to par for an early hook up. After at least three more sloots said the same thing, a plan began to form in our drunken states. Our buddy was Clay's brother about to release his debut album and we were the advance scouting crew for a venue to premier his work.

Not sure where it came from but suddenly two of us had ear buds and became security. Buddy number three suddenly became his promoter. Needless to say, we played it to the hilt and never bought a drink the rest of weekend and all of us got laid both nights we were there (not that that is ever hard in Lubbock but we had our pick of the litter.) To this day I wonder if any of us left behind any tardlets in our drunken wake....
GAC06
AG
vansprinkle said:

GAC06 said:

Tech is the new Baylor

It's been happening on the football field
vansprinkle
AG
80s Guy said:

PaulC_80 said:

vansprinkle said:

GAC06 said:

Tech is the new Baylor

Gotta little story for ya Ags on this topic. Let's just start by saying the events are a bit hazy due to age and alcohol consumption.

Would have been around 93-94 and my crew decided we needed to road trip to Lubbock for a game. We arrived in that ****hole and quickly realized we weren't in a normal place.

We arrived at a bar Friday evening shortly after it opened and immediately some random tard slooot thought one of our party looked like Clay Walker. Not a big deal, she was drunk and not up to par for an early hook up. After at least three more sloots said the same thing, a plan began to form in our drunken states. Our buddy was Clay's brother about to release his debut album and we were the advance scouting crew for a venue to premier his work.

Not sure where it came from but suddenly two of us had ear buds and became security. Buddy number three suddenly became his promoter. Needless to say, we played it to the hilt and never bought a drink the rest of weekend and all of us got laid both nights we were there (not that that is ever hard in Lubbock but we had our pick of the litter.) To this day I wonder if any of us left behind any tardlets in our drunken wake....

Beautiful

MooreTrucker
AG
80s Guy said:

PaulC_80 said:

vansprinkle said:

GAC06 said:

Tech is the new Baylor

Daddy????
80s Guy
The fact that you have MooreTrucker as your handle probably rules you out as my spawn
MooreTrucker
AG
Well, that...and I'm nearly 60-yo.

But you know you had a moment of panic.
80s Guy
MooreTrucker said:

Well, that...and I'm nearly 60-yo.

But you know you had a moment of panic.

Naaa, if you made it to A&M and lived in Moore, you very well could have been mine.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.