Hey Randy

6,601 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PPlayboy87
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
you man enough to admit you were wrong about Chiswell not being a sip?

You were crowing about how folks falsely accused your "Randolph Duke" persona of lying when you always were right? Well buddy, you were wrong.

You are the one who is an embarrassment to the state of Texas. And not man enough to admit you were lying.

Poooor tsips
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FriscoKid
AG
Come on doc.

You need to use smaller words.
dermdoc
AG
And Randy I know you are reading this so I have to ask, if ou is your "real" rival how much time do you spend posting about them?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Born Maroon
AG
Crickets
End Of Message
AG
Hi, Randy. I know who you are.

bobbranco
AG
Poor Randy is too busy cleaning his sister's dildos.
FriscoKid
AG
bobbranco said:

Poor Randy is too busy cleaning his sister's dildos.

It's his own fault for taking one in the ass this time.
dermdoc said:

And Randy I know you are reading this so I have to ask, if ou is your "real" rival how much time do you spend posting about them?

Doc, this is probably not a valid inference for those of us that have been on Texags for 15 years or more. How much are we all posting about Ags and Horns?
Post removed:
by user
DenverAg91
AG
Hope everyone knows he is a major racist as well

End Of Message
AG
Charles got the boot from Twitter?!
FriscoKid
AG
This story broke him.
McInnis80
Those mean old Aggies were behind it. It had to be the Aggie version of the Jedi mind trick. The UT grad who sent the Sumlin letter was a whack job, but "Randy" could not leave well enough alone.
Caesar4
AG
Wondering if Randy's last year of school was in middle school or elementary school.
David_Puddy
AG
Oh man, what will he do with his time now that he can't post on Twitter? Freaking lunatic
Caesar4
AG
I just checked and still see his account. Maybe Twitter simply deleted the tweet and left the account? I see no tweets since Jan 10 on his feed.

LOL, his account is a great example of how he's wasting his life.
PPlayboy87
AG
Caesar4 said:

Wondering if Randy's last year of school was in middle school or elementary school.
By most accounts, he's not just a t-shirt sip, he's an actual, by-god tea sip which is far more damning than any insult that has ever been posted on this forum.
Roman Moronie
Gavin? Anyone seen Gavin?
Wabs
AG
So, I gather that Randy is a liar, racist and coward. This confirms contents already in my spreadsheet.
realestateguru
AG
PPlayboy87 said:

Caesar4 said:

By most accounts, he's not just a t-shirt sip, he's an actual, by-god tea sip which is far more damning than any insult that has ever been posted on this forum.
The fact he diminishes an A&M degree while he has a petroleum land management degree from tu is hilarious. The equivalency of a online 6 month program at Midland College.
Roman Moronie
Rumor has it that he has a brother named David
ghollow
AG
Roman Moronie said:

Rumor has it that he has a brother named David
He does but his nickname is "Mortimer"
dermdoc
AG
Wabs said:

So, I gather that Randy is a liar, racist and coward. This confirms contents already in my spreadsheet.
If I was a sip, this guy would embarrass the crap out of me. Their silence speaks volumes.
Roman Moronie
88jrt06
AG
33 said:

dermdoc said:

Doc, this is probably not a valid inference for those of us that have been on Texags for 15 years or more. How much are we all posting about Ags and Horns?
No one in the history of TexAgs posting has ever exhibited the raging mental illness that Randy seems to take pride in and it's not even close. MBarnes looks on in awe. Plus, Randy owns everyone...in keystrokes. And yes, I've been here 15 years. Randy's yours'. Don't muddy the water. We don't have a "Randy". You own him, and he owns you. He's even made the press! The horn spokesnut.
usmcbrooks
Funny how this twitter page went up after ole dip **** duke was suspended.

https://twitter.com/FacebookSmurf
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm sorry I clicked on that link. My IQ dropped a full 25 points within seconds.
The Agly Duckling
PPlayboy87 said:

Caesar4 said:

True, yet fan bases as large as these are bound to have multiple complete whack jobs each. What's super embarrassing here for sip is all of the undying, unwavering support this db's received over the years before most sips started to get a clue that he was ... "troubled." Supporting these people in their craziness is hurtful to all.
Rec
AG
We're probably going to need full time Century Oak guards just for Randy
PPlayboy87
AG
Sully Penny said:

PPlayboy87 said:

Caesar4 said:

True, yet fan bases as large as these are bound to have multiple complete whack jobs each. What's super embarrassing here for sip is all of the undying, unwavering support this db's received over the years before most sips started to get a clue that he was ... "troubled." Supporting these people in their craziness is hurtful to all.
Absolutely. The most troubling part is not that he exists. It's that he actually had a group of followers among other teasips: both on Twitter and their boards apparently. Before mental institutions were closed due to One Flew Over the ****oos Nest, someone with a mind as sick as his would be institutionalized for the betterment and safety of us all.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.