T-shirt titty babies, Sips are delusional

2,684 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ThunderCougarFalconBird
yell_on_6th st
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.burntorangenation.com/football/2019/1/9/18175407/texas-longhorns-football-ranked-no-1-in-revenue-wall-street-journal-report-bevo-xv

"At Texas A&M, they hang banners and print t-shirts for this sort of thing. But, unfortunately for our little brother in College Station, the Aggies' football program is worth half as much as Texas' program..."
Flexbone
Yeah....everyone believes that a football program that never sells out, has a ****ty tv deal, and plays in a weak league brings in more money than anyone else.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Isn't it funny how they always need to compare themselves to a non-rival they care nothing about but never to One and Only Arch Rival Okie?

BTW comments are just wonderful bitterness

They've been waiting so long to pound their little bird chests over any perceived victory over Daddy and the SEC

Next year will be suicidal for them when they come crashing back down to 6-6 instead of winning the natty they've already penciled in
Paradise Ag
AG
Obsession noted.

Let us poor ole Aggies stumble along our path and you mighty sips should have nothing to worry about, right?

Meanwhile - "Hey, didn't I just see priority sip commit Shepard meandering around A&M's campus with a big smile on his face?"
WC94
AG
What the hell does anybody in Indiana know about valuing a football team? Stick to basketball.
I would be curious to see the formula used though, since sips like to inflate anything the deems them superior, despite reality.

Also, what a complete waste of time valuing something that can never be sold. Every public university team in every single sport, is equally priceless.

huisachel
why do you guys obsess over this kind of krap?

Can we not agree that both programs make obscene amounts of money and have underperformed for years?
astroboy
AG
Yeah but this is also BON, which is the absolute crappiest team blog on SBnation. They should be an example for what not to do, being if you give any credit to a Wescott Ebberts opinion, you know you suck.
APHIS AG
yell_on_6th st said:

https://www.burntorangenation.com/football/2019/1/9/18175407/texas-longhorns-football-ranked-no-1-in-revenue-wall-street-journal-report-bevo-xv

"At Texas A&M, they hang banners and print t-shirts for this sort of thing. But, unfortunately for our little brother in College Station, the Aggies' football program is worth half as much as Texas' program..."
And I must congratulate the sips for their "net worth" for a team that has done so little with so much means to me that a fool and his money are soon parted.

Also, them writing an article that is basically an Aggie attack piece rather on how much they are worth speaks volumes.

We are in their heads and are going crazy.

The Democrats have Trump Derangement Syndrome, the sips have Aggie Derangement Syndrome.
Ag In Ok
AG
Smells like Enron to me

I wonder how many ways they double count ticket sales.
petey88
huisachel said:

why do you guys obsess over this kind of krap?

Can we not agree that both programs make obscene amounts of money and have underperformed for years?

why the hell are you here mouthing off

sip ?
inconvenient truth
astroboy said:

Wescott Ebberts

Poor *******. Anyone born with a ****** name like that is certainly predisposed to sucking massive amounts of cock.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
So what was their rank in expenses?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.