Let us be clear about the sips and Robin Chiswell

7,917 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by goodAg80
Hood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Potcake said:

Before you go all fake news and s***, TexAgs was almost unanimous that it was Charlene Sumlin. But carry on.
Hey dumbass, do you know the difference between Texags and the media? If you're gonna keep it real, have better reading comprehension.
petey88
allshine said:

The sips are the same people who bleach bomb minorities on their campus.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3818280

The sips are the same people who ran off a prestigious African American professors because of his skin color. Ever heard of Neil deGrasse Tyson?
http://alcalde.texasexes.org/2012/02/star-power/

They also employ an extremely low percentage of African American professors.
http://reportingtexas.com/confederate-symbols-may-be-vanishing-but-ut-remains-short-of-black-faculty/

Robin may not have been a racist ******* before he went to t.u. But the culture that they promote helped him choose to hate others with a different skin color.

And let's not forget Austin isn't supportive of African Americans either. https://alcalde.texasexes.org/2016/05/uts-eric-tang-on-why-african-americans-are-leaving-austin/

Those who scream and lecture everyone about how tolerant and inclusive they are, are always the least tolerant and most exclusive. The sips and Austin fit that perfectly.

Tuck Fexas

maybe all these New Army dorks will finally learn something history here.

Sips athletics can shrivel up and be baylro
petey88
blazing7s94 said:

I'm just here for the hate.

I like this guy
Potcake
AG
Like I said, carry on patriot.
Science Denier
AG
txjortsagent said:

Chiswell is a typical sip.

Since we left for greener pastures, they will do ANYTHING to stop our momentum.

That includes breaking NCAA regs and in this case, committing felonies.

They should be chided relentlessly here and everywhere else. This story needs to be told at length to their recruits.

This is what you get from sip. It's always been this way, and it'll always be this way.

Moving to the SEC and hiring Jimbo ****ing Fisher has driven them to desperate measures. You know it. They know it.

And there's not one single ****ing thing they can do to stop this train.

They were Texas.

I disagree. Disagree big time.

They NEVER were Texas.
LOL OLD
txjortsagent
AG
****ing racist ass holes
Your Friend
Cowboys lose
Hood
AG
Apology accepted.
Artimus Gordon
Like we needed another reason not to have anything to do with those nutsacks, along comes chizwell.

What allshine said:
"There are two types of sips. Those that actively seek to harm Texas A&M, and those that silently nod in approval."

And what jorts said many times over.

Read it, commit it to memory and carry on.

And don't ever get all wishy washy mamby Pamby about wanting to play those asshats again. Let those sleeping dogs and their infestation of fleas stay on their own porch. We don't need them. We are doing just fine without them, so leave them alone.
ghollow
AG
I have some good friends and family that are tu grads or current students. They are all good people and have earned my respect. There are others similar to Chiswell and Dook who give all of them and tu a big black eye.

I have had several of my friends that were tu grads that have basically disowned tu after the great dildo parade.

Not sure if they will ever be able to embarrass themselves more than that event did. The scary thing is that a big group of them did not see anything wrong with and actually encouraged it.
Bayside Tiger Ag
ghollow said:

I have some good friends and family that are tu grads or current students. They are all good people and have earned my respect. There are others similar to Chiswell and Dook who give all of them and tu a big black eye.

I have had several of my friends that were tu grads that have basically disowned tu after the great dildo parade.

Not sure if they will ever be able to embarrass themselves more than that event did. The scary thing is that a big group of them did not see anything wrong with and actually encouraged it.

Sips are literally hitler
goodAg80
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

There is at least one of those words that you do not understand.
BohunkAg
AG
ghollow said:

That was a great day for Texas A&M
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Cowboys lose

On Texags at 11 pm on a Saturday night looking for attention. You're a freak.
Carlos_Magnuson
AG
goodAg80 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

There is at least one of those words that you do not understand.

He's right. As a proper noun, Hitler should be capitalised.
screw-tu
bobbranco said:

Hey. My best employee graduated from tech. Even though he and his lesion bearing techtard friends suck.

Now we know bob is a Littke Caesar's franchise owner.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Your Friend said:

Cowboys lose

Glass picked the Cowboys over tu... looks like the Cowboys are winning.
dixichkn
AG
BohunkAg said:

ghollow said:

That was a great day for Texas A&M
Don't know about a "great day" for A&M.......but I guarantee you it lost them a lot of prospective students and I'm assuming a ton of donor money. The dildo parade is the gift that keeps on giving for every other school in the state
Artimus Gordon
You know I haven't seen any of the other liberal meathead universities pick up on the cocks for glocks theme. Even Cal bezerkley thought that was stupid.
petey88

clown show continues
Your Friend
Cynical_Texan said:

Your Friend said:

Cowboys lose

Glass picked the Cowboys over tu... looks like the Cowboys are winning.

I saw that on the tears thread
Ed Torian
6am.
petey88
Ed Torian said:

6am.

I knew we couldn't go more than hours with out our little yo yo showing up
tamc91
AG
Is YF a Chuck Satterfield sock?

It is hard to believe there would be 2 people so warped and eaten up with hate for a non-rival to dedicate such a high percentage of every waking hour to the Ags.
David_Puddy
AG
Ed Torian said:

6am.

6 am reading a thread from a pay Texas A&M recruiting board
goodAg80
AG
tamc91 said:

Is YF a Chuck Satterfield sock?

It is hard to believe there would be 2 people so warped and eaten up with hate for a non-rival to dedicate such a high percentage of every waking hour to the Ags.

Patch is troubled.
Duke is psychotic.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.