Let us be clear about the sips and Robin Chiswell

7,885 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by goodAg80
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chiswell is a typical sip.

Since we left for greener pastures, they will do ANYTHING to stop our momentum.

That includes breaking NCAA regs and in this case, committing felonies.

They should be chided relentlessly here and everywhere else. This story needs to be told at length to their recruits.

This is what you get from sip. It's always been this way, and it'll always be this way.

Moving to the SEC and hiring Jimbo ****ing Fisher has driven them to desperate measures. You know it. They know it.

And there's not one single ****ing thing they can do to stop this train.

They were Texas.
wilhunting
AG
Yep - just ask Baylor...
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Baylor received the "A&M" treatment for sure.

tu is a jealous ex-wife
Flashdiaz
AG
Apples and bananas... Baylor is an immoral ****ty institution that got what it deserved regardless of sip involvement.
aginlakeway
AG
txjortsagent said:

They should be chided relentlessly here and everywhere else. This story needs to be told at length to their recruits.

This is what you get from sip. It's always been this way, and it'll always be this way.

Moving to the SEC and hiring Jimbo ****ing Fisher has driven them to desperate measures. You know it. They know it.

They were Texas.

I agree about this guy. But in also know some Texas graduates who are wonderful people. Family members, loved ones, people I do business with, people who have helped save my life. All are Texas grads who are good people. And they have nothing to do with what this guy did. Or believes.

So I don't think it's fair to say millions of Texas graduates are all scum, like this guy.

Agree to disagree. But that level of hate for a whole lot of total strangers is unfamiliar to me.
Bonfire1996
AG
This is another brick in the wall of reason not to play them. This is who they are. 95% of sips had their own "borderline erotic" moments when the letter hit national news, and 100% of them are now channeling their inner Harry Reid, who lied about Romney's taxes......

Mr. Reid, care to comment on Mitt Romney's taxes now that you've been proven wrong?
"He didn't win, did he?"

The ends justify the means, and the sips will utilize all tactics to maintain their version of order in this world. They haven't changed in 100+ years, and they never will. Their current culture still breeds arrogance like a stagnant stock tank breeds mosquitoes in May.

Never again. Not even on our terms. They will not follow the rules as their version of fairness is different than the Webster's Dictionary definition.
titanmaster_race
Flashdiaz said:

Apples and bananas... Baylor is an immoral ****ty institution that got what it deserved regardless of sip involvement.
HTownAg98
txjortsagent said:

They were Texas.

Damn. Looks like someone woke up, had a large dark roast, and unloaded a monster dump upon those clad in baby puke orange.
goodAg80
AG
He should be named Gizwell.
Potcake
AG

Quote:

Damn. Looks like someone woke up, had a large dark roast, and unloaded a monster dump upon those clad in baby puke orange.

I doubt that. Agents don't s***, they just meditate and make it go away.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I have really good friends that are sips.

Doesn't mean they are absolute snakes when it comes to A&M and our sports competitiveness. They would do some ugly things to get them back on top and A&M in the dog house.

Their culture is absolutely not ok with losing especially to us who they deem inferior.
Caesar4
AG
Every school has idiot fans. For some reason, sips have more than their fair share, and the ones they have are more off-kilter and more vocal than those from other schools.
FriscoKid
AG
The sip fans like Randy are a problem. They bring shame on the majority that are decent folks. Robin is a guy with mental problems and Randy was more than happy to exploit it.
petey88

did he bond out yet ?
bobbranco
AG
This is the trash talk board. Take that sympathetic crap elsewhere.
aginlakeway
AG
bobbranco said:

This is the trash talk board. Take that sympathetic crap elsewhere.
LOL. OK. Back to the hate for millions of strangers then ...
bobbranco
AG
Hey. My best employee graduated from tech. Even though he and his lesion bearing techtard friends suck.
RGLAG85
AG
aginlakeway said:

txjortsagent said:

They were Texas.

I agree about this guy. But in also know some Texas graduates who are wonderful people. Family members, loved ones, people I do business with, people who have helped save my life. All are Texas grads who are good people. And they have nothing to do with what this guy did. Or believes.

So I don't think it's fair to say millions of Texas graduates are all scum, like this guy.

Agree to disagree. But that level of hate for a whole lot of total strangers is unfamiliar to me.

Quote:

Doesn't mean they are absolute snakes when it comes to A&M and our sports competitiveness. They would do some ugly things to get them back on top and A&M in the dog house.

Their culture is absolutely not ok with losing especially to us who they deem inferior.(infidels)

Where have I heard this before? Let's see, let's not condemn the millions who don't actually do these dirty, atrocious action to hurt and eliminate a group they don't agree with, and yet they are complicit in their actions and don't condemn them. In fact they quietly celebrate their victories because it furthers their dominance and control. But let's not judge those by the fringe's action.

Hmmm, where have I heard this? Next we'll be saying they're a university of peace.
aginlakeway
AG
RGLAG85 said:

aginlakeway said:

txjortsagent said:

They were Texas.

Quote:

Their culture is absolutely not ok with losing especially to us who they deem inferior.(infidels)

Where have I heard this before? Let's see, let's not condemn the millions who don't actually do these dirty, atrocious action to hurt and eliminate a group they don't agree with, and yet they are complicit in their actions and don't condemn them. In fact they quietly celebrate their victories because it furthers their dominance and control. But let's not judge those by the fringe's action.

Hmmm, where have I heard this? Next we'll be saying they're a university of peace.
FAR from it. But I know several great people who are Texas graduates. One just gave me our first grandchild!

Reminds me of the time a Texas grad told me he didn't like Aggies. He lives a few miles from us. I knew he had a dog that he loved, so I asked him the name of his vet.

He went on and on about how great his vet was, etc. That the same very had come out to his house to put his last family dog down, etc.

I asked him where that vet went to school. Texas A&M. He hasn't repeated to me since then that he hated Aggies.

Maybe I'm doing life wrong. I root like hell for the Aggies. I hate Texas' sporting teams and root against them almost every time. But I sure don't hate people that I have never met.

Agree to disagree ...

Carry on.

BTHOtu
Shoefly!
AG
FriscoKid said:

The sip fans like Randy are a problem. They bring shame on the majority that are decent folks. Robin is a guy with mental problems and Randy was more than happy to exploit it.

I'm not a mental health professional, but I'd have to say that Randolph is on the lunatic fringe also.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
There are two types of sips. Those that actively seek to harm Texas A&M, and those that silently nod in approval.
petey88

and they all suck
RGLAG85
AG
aginlakeway said:

RGLAG85 said:

aginlakeway said:

txjortsagent said:

They were Texas.

Quote:

FAR from it. But I know several great people who are Texas graduates. One just gave me our first grandchild!

Reminds me of the time a Texas grad told me he didn't like Aggies. He lives a few miles from us. I knew he had a dog that he loved, so I asked him the name of his vet.

He went on and on about how great his vet was, etc. That the same very had come out to his house to put his last family dog down, etc.

I asked him where that vet went to school. Texas A&M. He hasn't repeated to me since then that he hated Aggies.

Maybe I'm doing life wrong. I root like hell for the Aggies. I hate Texas' sporting teams and root against them almost every time. But I sure don't hate people that I have never met.

Agree to disagree ...

Carry on.

BTHOtu
There is much truth in my sarcasm. Deceiving the infidels is not only accepted but applauded.

But, work on your sarcasm meter.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Maybe Robin Chiswell is an Aggie fan. Most tu alums are deeply jealous of older bigger brother. It's upsetting what Robin Chiswell did especially since he bleeds maroon. Face it, The Original University will be emulated - 1876 was the beginning of the proudest school in the state.
Hood
AG
And considering how eager the media were to assume and claim it was an Aggie that did it (with no evidence at all), there's little reason it think it won't happen again in the future.
Potcake
AG
Before you go all fake news and s***, TexAgs was almost unanimous that it was Charlene Sumlin. But carry on.
WC94
AG
Quote:

TexAgs was almost unanimous that it was Charlene Sumlin.

Take a look at the number of views versus posts on that thread. Most on Texags kept their mouth shut with no evidence. Some in their burning desire to protect everything Aggie, made asses of themselves just like the Baylor apologists.

APHIS AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Their culture is absolutely not ok with losing especially to us who they deem inferior.
And for a team and school that has done so little with so much and calling us inferior is a laugh. They will cheat, they will lie. That is the reason we should never play them again for all of those years that we played them should have taught us that lesson.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
The sips are the same people who bleach bomb minorities on their campus.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3818280

The sips are the same people who ran off a prestigious African American professors because of his skin color. Ever heard of Neil deGrasse Tyson?
http://alcalde.texasexes.org/2012/02/star-power/

They also employ an extremely low percentage of African American professors.
http://reportingtexas.com/confederate-symbols-may-be-vanishing-but-ut-remains-short-of-black-faculty/

Robin may not have been a racist ******* before he went to t.u. But the culture that they promote helped him choose to hate others with a different skin color.

And let's not forget Austin isn't supportive of African Americans either. https://alcalde.texasexes.org/2016/05/uts-eric-tang-on-why-african-americans-are-leaving-austin/

Those who scream and lecture everyone about how tolerant and inclusive they are, are always the least tolerant and most exclusive. The sips and Austin fit that perfectly.

Tuck Fexas
bonfarr
AG
bobbranco said:

Hey. My best employee graduated from tech. Even though he and his lesion bearing techtard friends suck.

How is that Pizza Hut manager job working out for you?
Rick Dalton
AG
I'm just here for the hate.
88jrt06
AG
Potcake said:

Before you go all fake news and s***, TexAgs was almost unanimous that it was Charlene Sumlin. But carry on.

Nm.
bobbranco
AG
Potcake said:

Not me.
bobbranco
AG
bonfarr said:

bobbranco said:

How is that Pizza Hut manager job working out for you?
FriscoKid
AG
To be fair they usually pull threads that call other Aggies out like that. That could be the reason too.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.