Big12 Riding Clemson's coattails

4,384 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Al Bula
Your Friend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This has been a fine college football season
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

You're a noodle armed dumbass (who didn't go to Texas) that is chest thumping about a 4 loss season. You were ready to go on your g@y ass "nature walks" after game 1 this season. You are a mouth breathing ass clown of the highest order.
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

Your ****ty ass school doesn't even have a football team
Bonfire1996
AG
This guy is flipping pissed that Tommy Tittie Twister is getting teabagged by Jimbo in recruiting
technoviking
AG
David_Puddy said:

Texas2008 said:

I'm good with the Maryland loss given how our season played out. Y'all had a decade to stack up some hardware and all you got was a Cotton Bowl. I know it must suck to know you squandered a decade of Texas being down, but don't worry, Bama will probably be in the National Championship again next year, so you'll have plenty to root for.

Keep pretending like we still have Sumlin on the sidelines, you uneducated blowhard.
the comparison of sumlin to tommy boy is actually pretty apt. although sumlin had a better year one. he did have a guy win the heisman under him, however, unlike tommy boy. in fact, tommy boy has yet to match sumlin's best year at a&m. 11-2 > 10-4.

i want to see how similar tommy boy's 2018 class ends up being to sumlin's 2013 class. so far, one and maybe two QBs are transferring away from that class.

it's definitely something to keep an eye on!
AgGrad99
AG

Quote:

I still think the Big 12 is a little better on offense
B12 and SEC both finished with 5 teams in the top 25 of total offense.

B12 had 4 teams in the top 25 in offensive efficiency. SEC had 5

B12 had 0 teams in the top 25 for total defense, SEC had 5

B12 had 1 team in the top 25 for defensive efficiency, SEC had 8

B12 had 0 teams in the top 25 for scoring defense, SEC had 7
nu awlins ag
AG
Quote:

I'll take two top 5 wins and a Sugar Bowl
StrykerAg
AG
Texas2008 said:

And beat two playoff teams. I'll take it.

You literally said it right here. Keep up
Muy
AG
nu awlins ag said:

Quote:

I'll take two top 5 wins and a Sugar Bowl

OU has scoreboard. Who else did the sips beat via transitive property?
Synopsis
To to bottom and in the middle, the SEC is still by far the best conference. I have no idea what these idiots are talking about. It will likely continue with more parity in the SEC than ever before. I wish it wasn't true, being a Sooner fan and all, but the truth hurts sometimes.
yeshellyes
AG
We don't care if the whorns are up, down or in the middle. Unlike you we've moved on.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Muy said:

Sips keep pretending the Sugar Bowl was some incredible bowl. Congrats on winning a bowl, you still have 4 losses and struggled with Baylor, Kansas, K-State and Tulsa.

And they lost the struggle with Maryland
turboboost
AG
BDF with another Playoff victory on top of their numerous bowl wins! Clemson defeats Alabama. GO BDF!
Loyalty
AG
Texas2008 said:

I mean -- the Sugar Bowl was bigger than any win y'all had this year (or the last 5 years). I'll take it, and the top 10 finish, thanks.
Has beens beating their chest from a win over a team that would have rather been home playing playstation. The rest of the nation knows that.

Maryland loss (2 years in a row), barely beat Tulsa and Baylor. But of course you gonna run your mouth about how superior you are like all you people do. Carry on, the rest of us will just sit here and laugh.
BVAg85
AG
Texas2008 said:

I mean -- the Sugar Bowl was bigger than any win y'all had this year (or the last 5 years). I'll take it, and the top 10 finish, thanks.

When a&m beats an SEC team, the conference is weak and the win is no big deal. When Texas beats an SEC team, it's a huge win. They just hate that we have separated ourselves from their influence.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texas2008 said:

Only game we lost in double digits was the conference championship to a playoff team by 12. The other 3 losses we lost by single digits combined.
I guess if our school was in a no talent scrub conference like the BDF... I'd scream "LOOK AT ME!!!" all the time too.
WC94
AG
Don't forget the one score squeaker against Kansas.
Ragoo
AG
Let's rank games played by difficulty

1 - Clemson
2 - Alabama
3 - OU
3 - LSU
4 - Georgia
4 - OU
5 - Kentucky
6 - WVU
7 - Auburn
7 - Mississippi State
8 - Iowa state
8 - USCe
8 - TCU
8 - Baylor
8 - Ole miss
9 - Texas tech
10 - Okie state
10 - USCw
10 - Maryland
11 - Kansas state
11 - Arky
12 - Kansas

Horn is getting a lot of credit for playing, and losing, a second game against OU.

Added numerical "level"
GAC06
AG
Ole Miss right above TBAT? They beat the **** out of Tech
Ragoo
AG
GAC06 said:

Ole Miss right above TBAT? They beat the **** out of Tech
it was tough. On one hand they beat tech bad on the other hand they finished 5-7.

I had them above TCU but then the record brought them down for me. I think OLE Miss would beat tcu and Baylor but I don't know that given their record.
Al Bula
AG
Texas is basically UCF or Boise: play a sh tty schedule, luck into a big bowl and surprise a deflated team.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.