Big12 Riding Clemson's coattails

4,383 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Al Bula
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Am I seeing this right?

Big12 homers are posting here about how the SEC sucks because Bama lost to Clemson? Is that right? That is such sweet irony.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

What a pitiful conference and pitiful fans.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

BDF BDF BDF
AgCat93
AG
Saw a lot of that on Facebook last night - from of all people Baylol fans constantly deriding Bama's lack of defense.
Muy
AG
Today is a huge day for the conference that has never won a playoff game, and who's last major national champion was Kansas in 2008 in basketball.
technoviking
AG
I bet a lot of them were riding Florida State's coattails in 2013...
David_Puddy
AG
goodAg80 said:

Am I seeing this right?

Big12 homers are posting here about how the SEC sucks because Bama lost to Clemson? Is that right? That is such sweet irony.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

What a pitiful conference and pitiful fans.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

BDF BDF BDF

When your conference's last major championship in ANYTHING was a Kansas basketball NC in 2008, there isn't much left that you can do.
huisachel
your conference is the best in the land right now and you may be on top of it in a year or two. Things are looking up so just ignore the taunts.

I still think the Big 12 is a little better on offense and considerably inferior on defense compared to the SEC

Bama needed to be perfect to beat Clemson and wasn't. And I wonder about Tua's lack of mobility last night.

Debo learned from Stallings and he learned from the Bear, who learned a lot at A&M in his stay there.

It was a good game, just as Texas's win over Georgia was.

I like a good game, especially when I don't have to hear that Rammer Jammer krap after it is over.
Muy
AG
Sips keep pretending the Sugar Bowl was some incredible bowl. Congrats on winning a bowl, you still have 4 losses and struggled with Baylor, Kansas, K-State and Tulsa.
Texas2008
Not gonna argue because if anyone knows what riding coattails looks like, it's Aggies. Sorry y'all lost the natty last night, but Tua is coming back so you'll probably have another shot next year.
Texas2008
I mean -- the Sugar Bowl was bigger than any win y'all had this year (or the last 5 years). I'll take it, and the top 10 finish, thanks.
Flexbone
Texas2008 said:

I mean -- the Sugar Bowl was bigger than any win y'all had this year. I'll take it, and the top 10 finish, thanks.

Uhh..we beat a team ranked higher than Georgia.
Congrats on being only the 4th team in 5 tries to beat CFP #5.
Texas2008
LOL so did we.
Flexbone
Texas2008 said:

LOL so did we.

And we didn't lose to anyone with a losing record. Has Tom ever NOT lost to a bad team?

You also lost to that team by double digits. But the point was, your post was wrong. We beat a higher ranked team than Georgia (who hammered Georgia). This, your post that it was better than any win of ours in the last 5 years is wrong.
AggieRob93
AG
Texas2008 said:

I mean -- the Sugar Bowl was bigger than any win y'all had this year (or the last 5 years). I'll take it, and the top 10 finish, thanks.

Congrats on losing to the turtle....again! Thanks be that automatic loss is finally off the schedule!
Texas2008
I'll take two top 5 wins and a Sugar Bowl, you keep thumping your chest about beating Nicholls State and UAB.
Joe Exotic
AG
Texas2008 said:

LOL so did we.

You lost to ****ing Maryland and Oklahoma State.
Texas2008
I'm good with the Maryland loss given how our season played out. Y'all had a decade to stack up some hardware and all you got was a Cotton Bowl. I know it must suck to know you squandered a decade of Texas being down, but don't worry, Bama will probably be in the National Championship again next year, so you'll have plenty to root for.
Joe Exotic
AG
Texas2008 said:

I'll take two top 5 wins and a Sugar Bowl, you keep thumping your chest about beating Nicholls State and UAB.

You are literally thumping your chest over a 4 loss season in the big 12.
Texas2008
And beat two playoff teams. I'll take it.
HTownAg98
Texas2008 said:

You lost to Maryland. Twice.
Texas2008
One loss being in the conference championship. That's the game after the regular season before bowl season where the best teams in each conference play for the title. I know it's been a couple decades for you.
Joe Exotic
AG
Texas2008 said:

One loss being in the conference championship. That's the game after the regular season before bowl season where the best teams in each conference play for the title. I know it's been a couple decades for you.

A conference championship game in the big 12 is like playing UAB.
Flexbone
Texas2008 said:

Two Top 5 wins? Two playoff wins? You beat OU. That's it. Nobody else was a a top 5 team or made the playoff.
Texas2008
Only game we lost in double digits was the conference championship to a playoff team by 12. The other 3 losses we lost by single digits combined.
Texas2008
Didn't say two playoff wins. Keep up.
Flexbone
Texas2008 said:

I'm good with the Maryland loss given how our season played out. Y'all had a decade to stack up some hardware and all you got was a Cotton Bowl. I know it must suck to know you squandered a decade of Texas being down, but don't worry, Bama will probably be in the National Championship again next year, so you'll have plenty to root for.

So you're "back"...and we're still kicking your ass for talent and fielding a team that Vegas says would be favored on a neutral field? Yeah..."back" with 4 losses...in the ****ing Big 12 where nobody outside 2 teams has talent in the Top 30. We're in Year 1 and finished with 4 losses with signature wins. How'd Texas donin Year 1?
Flexbone
Texas2008 said:

Flexbone
Texas2008 said:

You're good with the Maryland loss? That's good news, considering Tom hasn't ever had a season where he didn't lose to at least 1 team with a losing record. You realize that bad losses are just as bad as good wins are good, right?

The Cotton Bowl was all we got? The Cotton and Sugar are both New Years Six bowls, dumbass. Second, why are you assuming we're "done" just because Texas finally had a non-embarrassing season? We're just getting started under a much better coach than the emotional dumbass on your sideline.
Joe Exotic
AG
Texas2008 said:

Only game we lost in double digits was the conference championship to a playoff team by 12. The other 3 losses we lost by single digits combined.

You also scraped by Tulsa, Kansas, KSU, Tech, and Baylor. se.
David_Puddy
AG
Flexbone said:

Texas2008 said:

I mean -- the Sugar Bowl was bigger than any win y'all had this year. I'll take it, and the top 10 finish, thanks.

Uhh..we beat a team ranked higher than Georgia.
Congrats on being only the 4th team in 5 tries to beat CFP #5.

Yep, and the same team that fist f-cked Georgia. Nice try though, you t-shirt dumbass
goodAg80
AG
2008:

Lost to Maryland. Doesn't matter. It was early in the season.

Beat OU. Totally matters. Ignore that it was early in the season.

David_Puddy
AG
Texas2008 said:

Keep pretending like we still have Sumlin on the sidelines, you uneducated blowhard.
BohunkAg
AG
Born Maroon
AG
Joe Exotic
AG
Or that Jimbo ran Herman's idiot ass out of Texas for recruits.
David_Puddy
AG
Texas2008 said:

Didn't say two playoff wins. Keep up.

No, you said this (below). You're too dumb & triggered that you forget the bullsh-t that you type....

Quote:

Texas2008
In reply to Bo Darville 9:58a

Also false. Stop posting, dildo.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.