Clemson's only loss was to Texas A&M

2,923 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Roman Moronie
Repeat the Line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are baaaaaack!

HeyMoe
AG
"We're Back" is a trademarked slogan of The University of Texas, sir.

You owe someone in Austin 10,000 bucks.
tangelox
Surely we can admit if UGA didn't care about UT that Clemson didn't care about Aggie, right??
Flexbone
tangelox said:

Surely we can admit if UGA didn't care about UT that Clemson didn't care about Aggie, right??

One was a a game that would have impacted their ability to play for the NC. The other was a game that literally 80% of the teams in the same position have lost because their ability to play for an NC was already terminated.

See the difference, dumbass?
Texas Yarddog
AG
I just hope that film shows us how to beat both those m'f'ers next year. Both QBs return and most receivers.

Hopefully our secondary watch this film and steps the hell up.
digging tunnels
AG
Ummmm we don't have that Dline Clemson has. And we lose 7 seniors and Juniors on defense. We got a ways to go

Cue Debbie Downer gif
Roman Moronie
Every competitive athlete I know usually likes losing rather than winning. It's just nature. Idiots
88jrt06
AG
HeyMoe said:

"We're Back" is a trademarked slogan of The University of Texas, sir.

You owe someone in Austin 10,000 bucks.
No. Expired. Could only use it a decade.
Synopsis
2019 will be a very competitive year in the SEC. Competitive in a very healthy way. I see five or six teams, including A&M, that will be seriously vying for the conference championship title.

I hope the Big XII finally implodes, but it probably won't happen for a few more years since Texas is "back." :-(
David_Puddy
AG
digging tunnels said:

Ummmm we don't have that Dline Clemson has. And we lose 7 seniors and Juniors on defense. We got a ways to go

Cue Debbie Downer gif

They lose their entire DL as well. They're going to look drastically different on defense next year.
Caesar4
AG
Roman Moronie said:

Every competitive athlete I know usually likes losing rather than winning. It's just nature. Idiots
Except once, every #5 team has lost their bowl game. This year, UGA starters were benched during bowl practices because they didn't care. Yes, your post is idiotic.
Roman Moronie
Link?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.