tu is ranked....makes me laugh out loud!!!!

2,836 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Wonderer
Colonel A. 1976
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL!!!!LMAO!!! tu is ranked in the top 15 and their opponents records to date including the jayhawks is ....wait for it 63 wins and 64 losses, what a toughy of a schedule!!
Col. A 1976
Hood
AG
Old people
The Wonderer
AG
Who let peepaw have access to the internet again?
goodAg80
AG
Hood said:

Old people
LatinAggie1997
AG
Record - average
SOS - terrible
Conference - not good
Brand - on the decline
Opponents record - awful
Relevance - IR

Their undeserved ranking only contributie to their underachieving and overhyped seasons.
jokershady
AG
Rascal
AG
After LSU, we will have faced 6 teams currently ranked in the Top 25 of Total Defense:

Clemson #2
Miss St #4
UAB #5
Bama #7
Kentucky #24
LSU #25

*3 teams in the Top 5

Our opponents W-L record (including LSU) is 77-43 (64%)

Texas will have faced 0 teams currently ranked in the Top 25 of Total Defense, and the highest ranked D's they have faced are TCU at #34 and Iowa State at #35. The next two Maryland #52 and WVU #55 are teams they lost to.

So, how good really is their new revamped Offense? And their D is ranked #72.

On offense, they have faced 3 teams (OU, WVU, OSU) in the Top 10 and so have we (Bama, Ole Miss, Clemson).

We are #21 in Total Offense. They are #49 and 6th in the BDF.
BVAg85
AG
That is their goal just as it had always been. Sips don't want competition they just want easy wins. They know that this will get them ranked. Unfortunately it won't help them win any playoff games when they finally make it. Their reputation of being a blue blood was built on them beating teams that could never consistently compete with them. Look at their history since things have evened out some competitively. Since the 80's I doubt they qualify as having a blue blood record.
aggiehawg
AG
BVAg85 said:

That is their goal just as it had always been. Sips don't want competition they just want easy wins. They know that this will get them ranked. Unfortunately it won't help them win any playoff games when they finally make it. Their reputation of being a blue blood was built on them beating teams that could never consistently compete with them. Look at their history since things have evened out some competitively. Since the 80's I doubt they qualify as having a blue blood record.
You forgot their using the NCAA compliance committee to target their competition. That happened in the SEC too, until Mike Slive held a come to Jesus meeting with the SEC ADs and Presidents of the universities.

The motto of the Big XII is "easiest path to a championship."
HTownAg98
I see what you did there madam.
Colonel A. 1976
AG
Hey Hood..and Wonderer...BITE ME!

That is all
Col. A 1976
The Wonderer
AG
Colonel A. 1976 said:

Hey Hood..and Wonderer...BITE ME!

That is all
Couldn't you do that yourself with your dentures?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.