Tell me about Brecklynn Hager

3,541 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Synopsis
Born Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As Brecklynn Hager enters the twilight of NCAA eligibility and relevance, it's fitting to look at what drives she/her/hers/itself.

She is a t.u. legacy. Her father was a record setting defensive player whose legacy was tarnished by his unlikable personality. Texas university has tried to make her one of the faces of the program despite her dismal production on the field.

Brecklyn seems to need a lot of attention. Because she lacks the talent and or determination to stand out on the field like her father, she's relegated to being a sideshow act. A freak.

Brecklyn could be compared to Dennis Rodman (only she's white and has no defensive skills/abilities)

Validated by standing out in a crowd

Likes to play dress up

Drawn to authority figures that make her feel special

Needs a platform to generate cheap heat and stay relevant

Emotionally unstable. National laughingstock.

What did I miss?

Madman
AG
Is Big Brother still on the air? I ask as I almost refuse to watch TV unless its the Aggies. BB seems like they would benefit from the freak show.
usmcbrooks
Born Maroon said:

As Brecklynn Hager enters the twilight of NCAA eligibility and relevance, it's fitting to look at what drives she/her/hers/itself.

She is a t.u. legacy. Her father was a record setting defensive player whose legacy was tarnished by his unlikable personality. Texas university has tried to make her one of the faces of the program despite her dismal production on the field.

Brecklyn seems to need a lot of attention. Because she lacks the talent and or determination to stand out on the field like her father, she's relegated to being a sideshow act. A freak.

Brecklyn could be compared to Dennis Rodman (only she's white and has no defensive skills/abilities)

Validated by standing out in a crowd

Likes to play dress up

Drawn to authority figures that make her feel special

Needs a platform to generate cheap heat and stay relevant

Emotionally unstable. National laughingstock.

What did I miss?

Won't be the first whorn in a dress.
screw-tu
That liberal s**thole is perfect for Brecklynn. Too bad his eligibility is up. Would love for him to "fortify" their defense next yeae
nortex97
AG
This is a terrible thread.

Rodman was very talented and worked much harder than his physical peers, as reflected both in his pro rebounding/defensive stats, and that he got drafted in the second round out of SE Okla. State but played pro ball for 18 years. Just because he was/is a weirdo doesn't mean we should demean him with comparisons to a statistal nothing in college.

I am pretty pissed this thread made me defend Dennis Rodman. Damn you, lazy interneters.
ClassOf17
He's basically this years malik Jefferson.
usmcbrooks
ClassOf17 said:

He's basically this years malik Jefferson.

Actually worse than Malik of Nazareth.
ABATTBQ11
AG
It'll go down in history as the first trans to pay D1 football. Surprised it's not getting drafted like Michael Sam for PR.
Garrelli 5000
AG
nortex97 said:

Rodman was very talented and worked much harder than his physical peers, as reflected both in his pro rebounding/defensive stats, and that he got drafted in the second round out of SE Okla. State but played pro ball for 18 years. Just because he was/is a weirdo doesn't mean we should demean him with comparisons to a statistal nothing in college.

I am pretty pissed this thread made me defend Dennis Rodman. Damn you, lazy interneters.
This. Rodman was/is a really goofy guy, but he could back it up on the court.

It's kind of crazy when you think about what he did as an NBA player - he kind of took the chick-fil-a approach of doing one thing and doing it well - and he was a rebounder like no other.

Rodman also has, in a strange way, the "I'd like to have a beer and BS with that guy" quality. Bill Clinton is the same way.

Brokeback Hager? Not so much.
Take the trash out staff.
petey88

Was at EsipN site looking around, decided to check on her tackling stats. There was a link for photos and Marcia Brady came up
Clob94
We call him Brenda. He is who we thought he was when he arrived. He's a prima Donna if ever there were one. He's used his platform to try and promote his "brand". We are all glad to see him go.
Token
AG
Aside from this board, literally no one gives a **** about Hager. Rodman is a legend
dermdoc
AG
How do the players in the sip locker room not kick his ass?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Clob94
dermdoc said:

How do the players in the sip locker room not kick his ass?
He's a senior. Trust me, he won't be missed.
dermdoc
AG
Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Texasteasipper
It feels like yall have a little man crush on Breck.
GAC06
AG
It feels like you're a ****ing idiot
txjortsagent
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Except she's not a man
txjortsagent
AG
Clob94 said:

We call him Brenda. He is who we thought he was when he arrived. He's a prima Donna if ever there were one. He's used his platform to try and promote his "brand". We are all glad to see him go.

I don't blame you
Joe Exotic
AG
Texasteasipper said:

He sucks at college football
WC94
AG
Quote:

What did I miss?

Rodman is in the Hall of Fame. Only athletic comparison will be his pro wrestling career.
Synopsis
nortex97 said:

I agree. Rodman is weird as hell, but a damned good athlete. Still hard to believe he played for SEOSU in Durant, Oklahoma of all places.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.