Another Quiet Week In Austin

3,994 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dark Helmet
switzerland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thankfully nothing happened this week to distract our coaches while preparing for our big game against another blue blood program. First Texas Tech last week and now Iowa State this week. The only way to make this end of season gauntlet tougher will be to replace Kansas with the Steelers. Coach Herman will need a massage and some R and R when this is all done.

Regarding Coach Herman. The jury is still out with me on whether he is the right guy to get us back to contending for conference titles and an occasional run at a national one. But he took a large step forward and gained lots of respect based on the story line this week. Asian massage parlor, banging college coeds, not just hanging with strippers but got his wife involved with them and stole Gatorade to mix with vodka. The only thing that bothers me about that was the waste of good Tito's mixing it with Gatorade. And spending that much time chasing snatch certainly helps me understand some of the red zone play calling. Hey Tom...consult your offensive coordinator for suggestions on 4th and 2 instead of Madam Wowo or Destiny and Miss Twister. Tom is catching a lot of heat nationwide but he will be fine as long as he isn't counting on Todd Orlando to defend him.

I don't know anything about Iowa State. I think they have a winning record and they beat West Virginia earlier this year. Texas 87 Iowa State 9.

Good luck to the Ags this week as well.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
"Hey Tom...consult your offensive coordinator for suggestions on 4th and 2 instead of Madam Wowo or Destiny and Miss Twister."

Lol
Ronnie Mund
cAn'T bReAthE!
ghollow
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

Texas 87 Iowa State 9.
I'm not a numerologist, but is that code for Tom to get a hand-job and some blow at half-time.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Along with Toblerone, fine watches, numbered accounts and compulsory marksmanship training, you can count on Switzerland to bring a smile to your face.
LonghornDub
switzerland said:

Thankfully nothing happened this week to distract our coaches while preparing for our big game against another blue blood program. First Texas Tech last week and now Iowa State this week. The only way to make this end of season gauntlet tougher will be to replace Kansas with the Steelers. Coach Herman will need a massage and some R and R when this is all done.

Regarding Coach Herman. The jury is still out with me on whether he is the right guy to get us back to contending for conference titles and an occasional run at a national one. But he took a large step forward and gained lots of respect based on the story line this week. Asian massage parlor, banging college coeds, not just hanging with strippers but got his wife involved with them and stole Gatorade to mix with vodka. The only thing that bothers me about that was the waste of good Tito's mixing it with Gatorade. And spending that much time chasing snatch certainly helps me understand some of the red zone play calling. Hey Tom...consult your offensive coordinator for suggestions on 4th and 2 instead of Madam Wowo or Destiny and Miss Twister. Tom is catching a lot of heat nationwide but he will be fine as long as he isn't counting on Todd Orlando to defend him.

I don't know anything about Iowa State. I think they have a winning record and they beat West Virginia earlier this year. Texas 87 Iowa State 9.

Good luck to the Ags this week as well.
After we lose to Iowa State we'll be lined up to play tha Aggies in the Texas Bowl.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Born Maroon
AG
Nothing a few crushed up Adderals snorted off the back of an Iowa State recruiting gal won't fix.
Hood
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

cAn'T bReAthE!
Ronny is not having any of Switz's shenanigans...
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Along with Toblerone, fine watches, numbered accounts and compulsory marksmanship training, you can count on Switzerland to bring a smile to your face.

You forgot this gif.

goodAg80
AG
Hood said:

Ronnie Mund said:

cAn'T bReAthE!
Ronny is not having any of Switz's shenanigans...
ZaNY!!
End Of Message
AG
Hook that, mother****er
Potcake
AG
I appreciate the gif but what does she have to do with Switzerland?
goodAg80
AG
Potcake said:

I appreciate the gif but what does she have to do with Switzerland?
Her Alps are titillating.
Potcake
AG
You should see the scene from True Detective. Woody Harrelsons drawers were probably stickier than a peep show floor.
The Agly Duckling
Good Lord, Swiss, you could - and quite possibly do - write comedy for a living.
The Agly Duckling
LonghornDub said:

After we lose to Iowa State we'll be lined up to play tha Aggies in the Texas Bowl.
ESPN's FPI has Texas with a 66.7% chance to win. For the record, I have no problem playing Texas in any bowl game, lofty New Years Six or Independence.
YouBet
AG
I like the score of 87.
GSPag`
Swiss, I will miss your weekly message with only two games remaining.
All_In_Ags
CoachLB
Swiss - If you are not writing satire for a living you should be. Just great!!
Dark Helmet
Swift he is not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.