Surly comments on the BDF officiating

3,374 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 88jrt06
schwack schwack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

From surly on a thread about "Del" being ejected from the sideline. ("Del" said he wasn't)
[url=https://twitter.com/_delconte][/url]
Quote:

Good for him. F*** the officiating in this conference. Actually, just f*** this conference. We gone
Quote:

No we're not. This conference is great. F*** you.
But hopefully he can help get the officiating turned around. The officiating is indeed miserably bad.

Quote:

If he can figure out a way to hold refs in this conference accountable for their mistakes and decisions, then he's a wizard.

Welcome to life on the field in burnt orange, Chris. We are held to a different standard.

Quote:

And yet the booth was dead silent during the questionable TT catch.

Quote:

I think the refs set some kind of record with reviews tonight. They must get paid kickbacks from FOx for each review.
Bottlehead90
AG
"This conference is great "

Thanks for the laugh
1997Aggie
AG
Well I did think to myself during the game last night that this is the first ref crew I have ever seen that had calls, no calls and replays that weren't blatantly in favor of the Whorns. For the record, I think the refs got all the calls and non calls right. When you are used to the boys in stripes being on your side and counting on them for a break or two down the stretch in tight games, I'm sure that last night felt different.
Post removed:
by user
nwspmp
Aggiebrewer said:

Quote:

Welcome to life on the field in burnt orange, Chris. We are held to a different standard

imagine the delusional state this guy lives!
No, he's right. It's just a lower standard.
HeyMoe
AG
nwspmp said:

Aggiebrewer said:

Quote:

Welcome to life on the field in burnt orange, Chris. We are held to a different standard

...or an American Standard.
Reno Hightower
The officiating for their game last night wasn't NEARLY as favorable as what they had in weird-ville the week before.
goodAg80
AG
HeyMoe said:

nwspmp said:

Aggiebrewer said:

Quote:

...or an American Standard.
Nice.

Hamburger Dan
I was at Tech/ Whorn game last night. Early in the game, after Tech score on thrir opening drive, texas mysteriously converted a 3rd and 33 after a late personal foul call in which there wasn't anyone remotely close to the flag. Tech fans were quick to point out that the officials came from Austin - among other not so subtle jabs. Tech fans hate Texas as much as Aggies.
1997Aggie
AG
The PF you are referring to was a blatant face mask by the idiot Tech CB on the side of the field opposite the play. Replay showed it was a good call and a bonehead move by Tech. Refs were good last night imho.
Your Friend
Hamburger Dan said:

I was at Tech/ Whorn game last night. Early in the game, after Tech score on thrir opening drive, texas mysteriously converted a 3rd and 33 after a late personal foul call in which there wasn't anyone remotely close to the flag. Tech fans were quick to point out that the officials came from Austin - among other not so subtle jabs. Tech fans hate Texas as much as Aggies.

The tech CB literally dragged the WR down by his face mask right in front of the official
APHIS AG
Bottlehead90 said:

"This conference is great "

Thanks for the laugh
That is the reason why Baylor and the rest of the conference not named t.u. or OU are sweating it after the GOR is up.
MooreTrucker
AG
Hamburger Dan said:

I was at Tech/ Whorn game last night. Early in the game, after Tech score on thrir opening drive, texas mysteriously converted a 3rd and 33 after a late personal foul call in which there wasn't anyone remotely close to the flag. Tech fans were quick to point out that the officials came from Austin - among other not so subtle jabs. Tech fans hate Texas almost as much as Aggies.
FIFY. Even this many years after the "divorce" most of them still hate Aggies more than anyone else.

And the officiating was surprisingly good and non-biased, which is why the horns are so whiny about it.
88jrt06
AG
schwack schwack said:

Quote:

Welcome to life on the field in burnt orange, Chris. We are held to a different standard.

We're well aware of the traditional tu "snake's belly" standard.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.