TBAT

8,229 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Andy Farmer
Emilio Fantastico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought maybe it was Texas Bait and Tackle from back when they had the bass boat helmets.
Ronnie Mund
It's Texas BADAZZ Tech because midgets like Andy and Boyd would meatspin their 2" veinless penii around for any glimmer of positive news for Tech on here, desperately seeking validation from their Daddy.
carl spacklers hat
Here's the deal: the Big XII is garbage this year. The league's best team is...West Virginia? OU owns 7 point wins over Iowa State and Army and a lost to tu that will eventually end up a bad loss, sips lost to Maryland (who got blown out by Temple), puff their chest out over the Oklahoma win, and have squeeked by K-State and Tulsa, TCU sucks, Tceh will win 7 or 8 games this year and lose a bowl, Baylol is back to being Baylol, nobody knows what to expect from OSU. The league is just complete trash. The TCU-Tceh game is the latest evidence of that fact. I'm kind of glad Tceh won it, though. I don't have the same angst towards them as I did when the Ags played them every year.
goodAg80
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

It's Texas BADAZZ Tech because midgets like Andy and Boyd would meatspin their 2" veinless penii around for any glimmer of positive news for Tech on here, desperately seeking validation from their Daddy.
Doc? Andrew?
goodAg80
AG
This is the play that defines BDF football.

dixichkn
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

Here's the deal: the Big XII is garbage this year. The league's best team is...West Virginia? OU owns 7 point wins over Iowa State and Army and a lost to tu that will eventually end up a bad loss, sips lost to Maryland (who got blown out by Temple), puff their chest out over the Oklahoma win, and have squeeked by K-State and Tulsa, TCU sucks, Tceh will win 7 or 8 games this year and lose a bowl, Baylol is back to being Baylol, nobody knows what to expect from OSU. The league is just complete trash. The TCU-Tceh game is the latest evidence of that fact. I'm kind of glad Tceh won it, though. I don't have the same angst towards them as I did when the Ags played them every year.
And all that is so blatantly obvious to everyone who doesn't worship the dildo.

And btw I agree, for whatever reason I just can't hate tcehtard the way I used to.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
goodAg80 said:

M.D. said:

Really hope the Kliff era ends soon

Sure hope Eric wasn't writing that on his cell while driving because he already has a problem drinking and driving.
Andy Farmer
goodAg80 said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Doc? Andrew?

Or....

We enjoyed throwing our spunk trumpet around here during the Big 12 days (Leach years especially) when we went 10-6 against you ****ers. Some of us decided to stick around and remind you of that.
David_Puddy
AG
Andy Farmer said:

goodAg80 said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Doc? Andrew?

Or....

We enjoyed throwing our spunk trumpet around here during the Big 12 days (Leach years especially) when we went 10-6 against you ****ers. Some of us decided to stick around and remind you of that.

And now you have coach Bro leading the charge....good times
Cy_Tolliver
and now Ohio State players are acting like they won the natty for opening up a 3 point lead on Minnesota. Wasn't coming within 12 of Ohio State the BDF signature moral loss?

Seriously, what game out there suggests the BDF is not the worst Power 5 conference? OK Pac is terrible too, but a real conference?
Andy Farmer
David_Puddy said:

Andy Farmer said:

goodAg80 said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Doc? Andrew?

Or....

And now you have coach Bro leading the charge....good times

Bad azz...
petey88

you still wear that goofy hat ?
Andy Farmer
petey88 said:

you still wear that goofy hat ?

Every day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.