tu already prepping the natives for a butt kicking....

4,842 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by huisachel
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.hookem.com/2018/09/18/golden-loss-tcu-still-mean-progress-tom-herman-longhorns/
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

"He's going to scout you, you know, until his eyeballs come out," Texas coach Tom Herman told me said Monday. "He's going to know when the back is 6 centimeters shaded to the left, you're 92 percent likely to get this run or this pass or whatever it is. You've got to be cognizant of all of your tendencies. You can't overthink it either, because if you've got a tendency and that tendency is working, there's some merit to it as well."

Is he admitting that Patterson is a much better coach?

And, by all means, Tom, don't overthink it.
AgEng06
AG
Which one of you is this?

Quote:

Why is the AAS already hatching a built in excuse.Since Coach Herman ceased yelling at the players and finally instituted a more kinder and friendlier atmosphere of positive leadership I dont see the need to even think about losing.Lets face the facts...TCU is a solid squad but they aint in the league of USC. I see Texas coming out Saturday afternoon at Memorial Stadium and manhandling an overmatched Horn Frogs team. The Texas lines on both sides of the ball are quickly drawing comparisons to the Alabama and Clemson teams. The vaunted UT running game will impose their will on the Frogs defense and a 3 touchdown victory will propel Texas right into the short list of national championship contenders. Coach Herman will have a chance to evaluate some backups by the time the 4th quarter rolls around. Another dominant performance by Hager shouldbe a big boost for his run at the Heisman....Light the tower ...The Horns are back!!!
MyComputerCareer
Either that or conceding GP is willing to work harder
Canyon99
AgEng06 said:

Quote:

Why is the AAS already hatching a built in excuse.Since Coach Herman ceased yelling at the players and finally instituted a more kinder and friendlier atmosphere of positive leadership I dont see the need to even think about losing.Lets face the facts...TCU is a solid squad but they aint in the league of USC. I see Texas coming out Saturday afternoon at Memorial Stadium and manhandling an overmatched Horn Frogs team. The Texas lines on both sides of the ball are quickly drawing comparisons to the Alabama and Clemson teams. The vaunted UT running game will impose their will on the Frogs defense and a 3 touchdown victory will propel Texas right into the short list of national championship contenders. Coach Herman will have a chance to evaluate some backups by the time the 4th quarter rolls around. Another dominant performance by Hager shouldbe a big boost for his run at the Heisman....Light the tower ...The Horns are back!!!

I'd say this is jorts but there is nothing in there about midgets.
Macarthur
AgEng06 said:

Quote:

This is the epitome of delusional. TCU has better football players and is going to kick their ass. Saying that TCU isn't in USC's league is laughable. USC had no business being ranked last week and TCU would have beaten that USC team last week by 50.

They don't have higher rated recruits, but....
AgEng06
AG
Uh....

Macarthur
I know, dude. Just venting about how delusional that bunch is.
Macarthur
You know, after reading that again, I think that might be a troll. Hager for Heisman?!
Wunder
AG
There is an anonymous NFL scout reportedly telling news outlets there are only 5 players in Austin who would even find playing time for TCU. Very much ouch.
Dennis Reynolds
Macarthur said:

You know, after reading that again, I think that might be a troll. Hager for Heisman?!
You finally figured it out.
Macarthur
Dennis Reynolds said:

Macarthur said:

You finally figured it out.
lol.

I"m only one cup of coffee into the day....
Jock 07
AG
Macarthur said:

Not much gets past you
goodAg80
AG
Macarthur
Thanks, guys. I needed the kick in the crotch.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
The jokes just write themselves: "TCU is the measuring stick."

Post removed:
by user
goodAg80
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

Didn't click link.

Does "Golden" in link indicate cedric Golden?

... Shower
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

Does "Golden" in link indicate cedric Golden?
Yes, but GoodAg80's answer was better.

Post removed:
by user
Bitter Old Man
AG
AgEng06 said:

Quote:

Kinda sounds like Switz....
ABATTBQ87
AG
In the edited words of Jeff Foxworthy
Dear Lord prepares us for the butt whipping we are about to receive
80s Guy
Aggiebrewer said:

Cedric golden is horrible.

Just awful.

I don't know how he gets paid for his crap writing.

But it is loonyville

See comments above. What if Switz is Golden?
switzerland
Even on my most delusional, alcohol fueled brain dead days I couldn't have come up with something so ridiculous. Golden better take the buyout before they fire him for that level of stupidity. At least everyone knows mine is a joke. Even my good friend Ronnie Munds.
HTownAg98
huisachel
Watched Ags and Horns today and this string of posts is as entertaining as either game. You guys are so delusional in your hatred and arrogance
HeyMoe
AG
huisachel said:

Watched Ags and Horns today and this string of posts is as entertaining as either game. You guys are so delusional in your hatred and arrogance
Yep, for the life of me, I can't imagine what you guys have done to earn our hatred and contempt......
Loyalty
AG
huisachel said:

Pot meet kettle...

Roman Moronie
Big group of dumbasses on this thread, huh? keep those solid predictions coming.
huisachel
My prediction was Bama by 10.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.