2019 Schedule: What great games!

2,386 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Cynical_Texan
Cynical_Texan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great home and away games with no giants like Kansas on it.

South Platte
Awesome schedule. Brutal, but awesome. You could go 8-4 and make a legitimate argument to be ranked in the Top 10.
vansprinkle
AG
Working on a place for Clemson game now and will book Athens a year out. It sets up nice that they are 2 months apart so I can spread out the travel. Although it would have been sweet if they were back to back weeks so I could just stay up there.
752bro4
AG
That girl behind Loftin has more gum than Wrigley.
Token
AG
752bro4 said:

That girl behind Loftin has more gum than Wrigley.
lmao
jja79
AG
Trying to schedule a driving trip to Athens and then work our way back across the south playing golf while headed to Baton Rouge. Texas fans doing the same sort of thing for that Thanksgiving week will probably love the drive to Morgantown back to Austin and the rivalry with Kansas.
Iowaggie
AG
I appreciate the fact if cupcakes are going to be served and paid for, I prefer the money stay in Texas and go to other Texas universities.

Edited to add: I wish that South Carolina and open date were reversed near the end of the season.
LOYAL AG
AG
In before our resident sips tell us our schedule is soft because we play their alma mater, Lamar and UTSA.
Your Friend
That's s pretty crumby home slate
A New Hope
^^Auburn, Alabama, miss state and South Carolina. Yep. They suck.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Fedup said:

^^Auburn, Alabama, miss state and South Carolina. Yep. They suck.
Not only that, but we get to travel to Clemson, Athens, Oxford, Baton Rouge/New Orleans, etc. Big 12ET fans cannot begin to comprehend how awesome these venues are for college football, and we get to do this every season... all season long... for the next 100 years.
goodAg80
AG
That's a D grade post.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Your Friend said:

That's s pretty crumby home slate
If "your" sheety team played Auburn and Alabama at home in the same year you'd be thumping that chicken chest for years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.