Texas Fight (in the stands)

6,250 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by goodAg80
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Either Texas is back too soon, or not soon enough. I'm not sure what started this.

https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/1041402406137942016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1041402406137942016&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saturdaydownsouth.com%2Fsec-football%2Fwatch-texas-fans-get-into-brawl-during-big-win-over-usc%2F
Muy
AG
So courageous.
goodAg80
AG
How are alcohol sales going in DKR?
Tom Hagen
AG
Don't mess with us olds.
Wildmen03
AG
A lifetime of working out in the yard, chopping wood, and turning wrenches vs. meditating in safe spaces, eating avocado toast and perfecting the man-bun.

I'll take the olds any day.
Muy
AG
I'm sure the sip was just minding his own business and was unfairly attacked by the USCw fan.
03_Aggie
I guess that's why they try not to have big home games. **** gets real when more than 10k show up at the stadium.
Johnny Z
AG
I can't say for certain, but the dude who took the beat down looks like he was wearing jean cutoff Capri pants....japri pants?
Phatbob
AG
I sense some toxic masculinity there somewhere. They should address that as a school.
The Collective
AG
Does the guy delivering the ass kicking also say get him out of here? Does he think he's a mob boss or something?
ClassOf17
Guy probably assumed dad's gender as a male
GSPag`
The Longhorn fanbase is their greatest asset.

Please let them continue to smolder in the dumpster.
Wildcat
AG
Is there any truth to the rumor that the victim of this assault was simply inquiring as to when the rules regarding a safety were changed?

vin1041
AG
Wow!
David_Puddy
AG
Guess Buscemi's dad finally got tired of Buscemi turning to him and saying g*y sh*t.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Wildcat said:

Is there any truth to the rumor that the victim of this assault was simply inquiring as to when the rules regarding a safety were changed?

Bravo! I'm crying.
goodAg80
AG
David_Puddy said:

Guess Buscemi's dad finally got tired of Buscemi turning to him and saying g*y sh*t.
That was Your Friend in the video?
Your Friend
No. Dad and I are gentle souls
gtaggie_08
AG
You guys that poor kid is tough, his calf tattoo shoulda told you that. He was just ambushed for no reason by that roided out drunk old guy / Not Your Friend
Muy
AG
Testosterone shots + HGH + 10 Years or Sip Football = This level of rage
ClassOf17
gtaggie_08 said:

You guys that poor kid is tough, his calf tattoo shoulda told you that. He was just ambushed for no reason by that roided out drunk old guy / Not Your Friend

Your friend had the calf tattoo
Your Friend

Backstory cut and paste from another site....

"Back story. This was in the alumni section. An elderly couple left their seats behind this guy and two USC bros showed up and sat in them. USC guys were obnoxiously drunk. When the couple returned to their seats, they told USC bros that they were in their seats and the bros started yelling at them. One of the bros took a swing at the older guy. This guy was in the row in front and he grabbed the guy who threw the fist and told him "I'm going to let you go but just leave" When he let the punk go the guy came at him and the UT guy went off on him like you see in the video. The guy did just about what anyone would do. He didn't start the fight, but he sure ended it."
GrapevineAg
AG
I don't believe that for a second.
Wildcat
AG
What a bunch of self-aggrandizing horse sheet.

You are worse than Tech fans explaining why a hand delivered goal post was a parting gift.
Ronnie Mund
Quote:

the alumni section
No doubt filled with tshirt losers like Buscemi that would give their left teste for 1 credit hour from ut.
DifferenceMaker Ag
I'm pretty sure it was a drug deal gone bad.
David_Puddy
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Quote:

the alumni section
No doubt filled with tshirt losers like Buscemi that would give their left teste for 1 credit hour from ut.
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

"Back story. This was in the alumni section. An elderly couple left their seats behind this guy and two USC bros showed up and sat in them. USC guys were obnoxiously drunk. When the couple returned to their seats, they told USC bros that they were in their seats and the bros started yelling at them. One of the bros took a swing at the older guy. This guy was in the row in front and he grabbed the guy who threw the fist and told him "I'm going to let you go but just leave" When he let the punk go the guy came at him and the UT guy went off on him like you see in the video. The guy did just about what anyone would do. He didn't start the fight, but he sure ended it."
Like the story ...

Quote:

Wickline sees film on a 5 star recruit. He visits this recruit and then begins to grind him to see how he'll react. The fans are all in a flutter. We all hear that Texas is interested in a 5 star! Wickline's questions and attitude turn this player off somewhat. He is used to coaches coming in and fawning over him. What's with this Wickline dude, anyway? Joe rubs the kid the wrong way. Arms are crossed across the chest. The kids begins to stare out the window while Joe is talking. Later on that day he verbally commits to another school. The fans are gnashing their teeth and cutting their wrists. Reporters are shaking their heads and rattling their keypads.

Meanwhile Joe heads out to a small school in the middle of nowhere where his old friend coaches, to see an unknown kid that the friend sent Joe film of. Lots of things Wickline saw on the film jumped out for him. The feet, the quickness, the violet punch, the balance, the relentlessness ..the mean streak. Joe sees his old friend at the corner of the football field. He is dwarfed by a raw boned rangy kid with a huge head, tree trunk neck, wide shoulders, and feet the size of kayaks. Wickline smiles and put out his hand. As they shake hands, Wickline notices that the player's hands are far larger than his own catcher's mitts. Joe says something nice about the kid's film. The kid nods. and then Joe says something derogatory. He looks up quickly. The kid has reacted by ripping his hand away from Joe's grip, and now the kid has a menacing look about him, staring darts into Joe's eyes. The kid has just taken a step closer to Joe, and is noticeably angry. Joe laughs and begins to calm this volcano down, and then begins establish a warm and friendly relationship with this kid; he's worth his weight in gold. By the end of the day Joe has seen enough. He is now addressing this kid as "Son", and sees that the kid responds. He offers this kid. He has a low 3 star rating with only one offer from a small college down the road.

Reports come out. Fans leap from bridges. Reporters might bother with a paragraph of basic facts; nothing more.. while Joe Wickline drives to yet another backwoods empty space on the map. Joe has a wide grin on his massive "hit with a shovel" face. He is singing an old song from Ray Price he remembers from long ago. Life has never been better. He reaches for the phone to tell Charlie the good news. "Crazy Arms. that reach for somebody new"
Credible Source
AG
I was at the game with some USC bros. As soon as we took our seats some snotty girls no better than 7s started explaining to us that they are smarter than USC grads because Texas is a better school. I thought we were gonna get our asses kicked when they said they were school teachers and my friends started laughing at them. Those girls lasted half way through the second quarter so the California bros started asking random dudes when they graduated from Texas. I had filled them in on that deal before the game. The Mexican guy who was wearing Jordan "Chipley's" jersey almost lost it when they asked what his major was. Then they started getting so drunk they literally puked in the seats. It's was a special night. Just a really great atmosphere.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Was this before or after he Warehimed the toilet in a recruits house...
goodAg80
AG
Carl Hungus said:

I was at the game with some USC bros. As soon as we took our seats some snotty girls no better than 7s started explaining to us that they are smarter than USC grads because Texas is a better school. I thought we were gonna get our asses kicked when they said they were school teachers and my friends started laughing at them. Those girls lasted half way through the second quarter so the California bros started asking random dudes when they graduated from Texas. I had filled them in on that deal before the game. The Mexican guy who was wearing Jordan "Chipley's" jersey almost lost when they asked what his major was. Then they started getting so drunk they literally puked in the seats. It's was a special night. Just a really great atmosphere.
When did you take the swing at the old ****?
Froppe
AG
Translation:
All right. All right. All right.

Every night, I thank God I'm not a teasip.
Muy
AG
Your Friend said:

Who wrote this, Longhorn Bob?
trm94
AG
Typical t-sip trash ... guy probably never actually went to college, just a t-shirt wannabe
yell_on_6th st
AG
Your Friend said:

STFU, queer
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.