For the Giddy sips on here

4,646 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GSPag`
Heisenberg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tell me how you avoid going 6-6 again?

Definite losses
Maryland
TCU
OU
@OSU
WVU

Lucky to split these 2 games
@KSU
@Tech

Go ahead... let's make those predictions in writing based off "Texas is back"!
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
You forgot ISU
bdb85
AG
And those pesky Jayhawks!
Wildmen03
AG
Burt Macklin, FBI said:

You forgot ISU

Looked halfway decent against Oklahoma.
Wildcat
AG
They can easily get to 7 wins in that crap conference. If they don't, the season is an abject failure.
45-70Ag
AG
Don't they have TCU next week?
If so, they're about to get humiliated................again
Bottlehead90
AG
They wanted a soft schedule and got it, but they also have a soft team.

Keep Herman
screw-tu
USC steaming dog **** Now I hope UCLA poles their asses this year and I usually don't give a flying ****.
91_Aggie
AG
That Maryland team that beat them lost to Temple.
HTownAg98
That Tulsa team that they beat lost to Arkansas State.
Fizban
Wildcat said:

They can easily get to 7 wins in that crap conference. If they don't, the season is an abject failure.

...and if they do?

Wildcat
AG
Meets expectations.
ccatag
AG
That Kansas team the sips lost to in Manhatten 2 years ago beat a tough B1G Rutgers team 55-14. Jayhawks running on all cylinders.
Wildcat
AG
Please. They are only 2 weeks removed from losing to an FCS school at home.

GSPag`
Texas is back.

Sign Tommie to another 10. EXTEND that contract!!!!!!!
David_Puddy
AG
Buscemi & sone of the other T-shirt dorks were predicting 10-2
Mr. Bergstrom
AG
ccatag said:

That Kansas team the sips lost to in Manhatten 2 years ago beat a tough B1G Rutgers team 55-14. Jayhawks running on all cylinders.
Why was that game played in Manhatten [sic]?
BVAg85
AG
Their win over USC is just going to play into their delusional egos. I was bored and was glancing around in that surly site and happened upon the thread about 5hem playing Alabama. A bunch of posts about how Aggies are going to be mad because they are scheduling tough OOC games against the SEC. Also how recruits are going to love the fact that they're playing SEC teams. They are always trying to play down our schedule by saying the SEC isn't tough. They schedule SEC teams and suddenly their schedule is the envy of the world. They could lose the rest of their games this year and it wouldn't put a dent in their arrogance levels.
One Louder
AG
The USC win is a gift to us all. Notre Dame 2016: The Sequel.
Wildcat
AG
One Louder said:

The USC win is a gift to us all. Notre Dame 2016: The Sequel.

I agree with this. SC has a blue blood brand and an unwarranted ranking. So Herman gets credit for a quality win over a team that will struggle for bowl eligibility.

Lots of people are saying TCU will kill them, but I don't agree. Sips may not win, but will hang in there enough to give their brass the sense that they are on the right track.
aggiehawg
AG
BVAg85 said:

Their win over USC is just going to play into their delusional egos. I was bored and was glancing around in that surly site and happened upon the thread about 5hem playing Alabama. A bunch of posts about how Aggies are going to be mad because they are scheduling tough OOC games against the SEC. Also how recruits are going to love the fact that they're playing SEC teams. They are always trying to play down our schedule by saying the SEC isn't tough. They schedule SEC teams and suddenly their schedule is the envy of the world. They could lose the rest of their games this year and it wouldn't put a dent in their arrogance levels.
The realignment thread is still active, as one is also on the new Land Thieves a/k/a "dirt burglars."

If the Big XII was that stable and not falling behind, they would not be continuously speculating and wishing to get out of their conference.

The ladies doth protest too much.
Rascal
AG
I hate the sips but I don't understand how everyone in here can't fathom that they win 8 regular season games this year. I think they do rather easily in that BDF.
aggiehawg
AG
Rascal said:

I hate the sips but I don't understand how everyone in here can't fathom that they win 8 regular season games this year. I think they do rather easily in that BDF.
Normally, I would agree with you but something else is happening that not a lot of people are understanding. The difference equal distributions from the conference has made. And it is just the last year or two when it is playing out. (Forget Baylor, had Briles not screwed up as much as he did, they'd still be in the conversation.)

Kansas has started to win. Iowa State has started to win. Even tech rises up some times. TCU went from Little Orphan Annie in the Mountain West to Queen of Sheba money by their standards. West Virginia too. Parity is happening in the Big XII. Been that way in the SEC for some years now but they had equal distributions long ago.

Money=better more often than not in college sports. Facilities, coaches, recruits.

The funny thing here is that the Big XII is becoming just as cannibalistic as the SEC...for the time being. That will change as the monetary disparity continues to grow due to the lack of a conference network and very crappy media deals.

Right now, is the Big XII's ceiling, money wise. The race to the bottom between the mismanaged PAC and the equally mismanaged Big XII is on.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Lucky to split these 2 games
@KSU
@Tech
They're not winning either of those.

I think there's about 3 wins left on tu's schedule
GSPag`
I hope 9 wins for Tommie. And a Frantastic extension of 10 yrs.

Just do it Sips. He is as good as you will get now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.