UNT vs Arkansas

3,313 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GSPag`
redd38
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UNT ran a fake fair catch play for a touchdown to go up 14-0
Your Friend
UNT scores again to go up 17-0. Mocking chants of "SEC SEC" from unt fans rain down in Fayetteville
marble rye
AG
Your self-awareness is really lacking.
91_Aggie
AG
Reading Arkansas message boards, their fans want out of the SEC into an easier conference... guess which conference they want to go to?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Your Friend said:

UNT scores again to go up 17-0. Mocking chants of "SEC SEC" from unt fans rain down in Fayetteville

How did future B1G champ and playoff shoe-in Maryland do today? I bet they manhandled Ohio State right?
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

God your new schtick is horrendous. Shouldn't you be tailgating or something? Dumbass
rbelsom
AG
Your Friend said:

Both of them?
LOYAL AG
AG
91_Aggie said:

Reading Arkansas message boards, their fans want out of the SEC into an easier conference... guess which conference they want to go to?
scary version? Arkie goes Big 12 ET and the SEC decides to offer OU to get back to 14. The Sooners know how to win. Arkie has forgotten how.
Madman
AG
Even if their fans think it is a good idea it would be very difficult for their admin to take the pay cut. The money alone will keep the family together.
aggiehawg
AG
Madman said:

Even if their fans think it is a good idea it would be very difficult for their admin to take the pay cut. The money alone will keep the family together.
The fans would never want to be back in any conference with the sips. Yes, their hatred for the sips is likely stronger than ours. They won't leave the SEC...ever.
Synopsis
aggiehawg said:

Madman said:

The fans would never want to be back in any conference with the sips. Yes, their hatred for the sips is likely stronger than ours. They won't leave the SEC...ever.

I lived in Danville in 1982-83. I think Arkansas' QB was a Danville kid then. And he was pretty good too. I will have to research that.

That didn't take long. Brad Taylor. Good QB.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I'm still in shock. How do you get blown out by UNT? At home!?
Scientific
AG
We lost to Arkansas St at home a decade ago. We should know how that feels. Vanderbilt played ND close, & Kentucky looks halfway decent, Arkansas fans just need to take the L & move on.
Oscar Diggs
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

I'm still in shock. How do you get blown out by UNT? At home!?
UNT is pretty salty this year, I watched them against SMU and they have athletes and could go undefeated this year. Their big game will be against Kiffin's team.

I expect their HC to be in high demand, what Seth Littrell has done for that program is remarkable.
aggiehawg
AG
Being married to a Razorback, I watched that game. (Yes, the A&M game was on the second flat screen in the mancave.)

North Texas has a QB. Fine is not only his name but his game as well. He was drilled by Bumper Pool (yes that is real name of an Arkansas player) head hit the turf hard, had the tampon up the nose to stop the bleeding and went right back in. Cherokee kid who has game. As much as Arkansas shot themselves in the foot, Neal Brown has UNT playing together as an unit. Solid team when handed 6 turnovers.

They had the game of their lives and were having fun while the Arkansas squad was completely bumfuzzled the entire game.

Maybe Morris was looking ahead to going to Auburn this week and it filtered down to the players thinking UNT was a cake walk. Maybe not.

No doubt it was bad for the hogs, however.
PFG
AG
Quote:

Maybe Morris was looking ahead to going to Auburn this week and it filtered down to the players

Um. No.

Ark isn't good. It's that simple.
91_Aggie
AG
PFG said:

Quote:

Maybe Morris was looking ahead to going to Auburn this week and it filtered down to the players

Um. No.

Ark isn't good. It's that simple.

I remember when I used to try to reason that way in the Fran years.
GSPag`
aggiehawg said:

I lived in Arkansas back before our SEC days. They told me we effed up in 92 when we did not join them in the SEC. I agreed. So does R.C.

Those Hawgs hate tu more then we do. And we hate them a bunch. But they had not played them in two decades, and hated them. And I was talking to a few fans the other day and they mentioned the hatred for tu.

It has been 25+ years and only played twice, and the Hawgs still hate tu.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.