Tech

3,557 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Hamburger Dan
BillYeoman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Phatbob
AG
Yeah, that's pretty classless, but still better than getting hit in the head with a battery. Baby steps.
Born Maroon
AG
TBAT.
Puttin' the azz back in Classless
goodAg80
AG
Looks like someone tarded made that sign.
Your Friend
Doc?
Born Maroon
AG
Hey Friend, you catch the score on that Maryland game today?
Your Friend
Yes I reported it on the other thread
Maroon Dawn
AG
Tard keeps trying to pretend they have a rivalry with Daddy or Daddy's Little Brother in Austin or Daddy's Dewshy Cousin in Fort Worth.

But if they'd be honest with themselves, they'd admit the truth: Coog High is Tards real rival!

The Battle of The Bitter, Jealous Flagship Wannabes is proving to be pretty salty!
Dark Helmet
It's a weak joke, but not that bad. People are whiny titty babies, stop chugging soy and eat some red meat once in a while.

Or go to the Low-T Center. Or whatever it is that Houston sports talk keeps advertising. It's some testosterone clinic.
turboboost
AG
Update on score Bill?
BillYeoman
turboboost said:

Update on score Bill?

Tech is getting close to evening the series.

Houston is now 18-13-1 against Tech.
BQ_90
AG
Gave up 60, what a garbage program appletits got goin there
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL; keeping track of pillow fight wins between two average at best teams. We saw once again why no real conference has interest.
Squadron7
AG
Hermann gave them some sunshine yesterday; Applewhite sh*t the bed.

This promotes stasis at Texas.

Which is what we want.
GAC06
AG
Poor mid major coog high. Blown out by one of the worst teams in the Big12
GSPag`
What wonderful days.

Us Olds can remember when #3 UH pulled into #1 U of Miami years ago. Biggest game of the year, for nearly a Quarter. Then nothing from UH ever again.

Tech had Leach. Nothing happening there ever again.

Agsuffering@bulaw
We don't like it when people joke about bonfire. Harvey killed over 100 people and cost over $100 billion in damages. Most of us probably know at least one person who lost a car, house or other significant property.

More than feelings got hurt in that one. TBAT being typical, classless TBAT.
M.D.
Bunch of f***ing idiots.

Just like these refs

Hamburger Dan
Since I've become a Lubbockite, I attend quite a few of the Tech athletic events. I was at Saturday's game, expecting a Houston victory. I really thought the Coogs would play better. I have no dog in this hunt - I'm just an old HS coach that had a free Saturday, but Houston is most certainly in the conference they belong in. Their football program could not flourish in the Big XII on a week to week basis.
BillYeoman
Hamburger Dan said:

Since I've become a Lubbockite, I attend quite a few of the Tech athletic events. I was at Saturday's game, expecting a Houston victory. I really thought the Coogs would play better. I have no dog in this hunt - I'm just an old HS coach that had a free Saturday, but Houston is most certainly in the conference they belong in. Their football program could not flourish in the Big XII on a week to week basis.

Houston, if in the Big 12, would kill this conference on a week to week basis. Recruiting would change. Just ask Tech.
BillYeoman
GSPag` said:

What wonderful days.

Us Olds can remember when #3 UH pulled into #1 U of Miami years ago. Biggest game of the year, for nearly a Quarter. Then nothing from UH ever again.

Tech had Leach. Nothing happening there ever again.

Do you remember when UH kicked the crap out of OU and Louisville 2 years ago? Or Jimbo and Florida St 3 years ago?
GAC06
AG
I remember when Houston got the crap kicked out of them by Tech. Yesterday.
BQ_90
AG
BillYeoman said:

Hamburger Dan said:

Houston, if in the Big 12, would kill this conference on a week to week basis. Recruiting would change. Just ask Tech.
Y'all would kill for sure, y'all would kill the conference just like you killed the SWC. Garbage programs like UH tend to do that to conferences
Hamburger Dan
Tech is not very good. They are a one dimensional FB team most of the time, and presumably a lame duck coach. For the most part, Tech handles them fairly easily. I'm not a hater, but Houston is doing about all they can do. I'm old enough to remember the Houston veer, John Jenkins, Run and Shoot and Andre Ware. That's all Houston has left.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.