At Least 0-12 Is Now Off The Table

4,584 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LonghornDub
switzerland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a resounding victory over what is probably the 4th or 5th best team in Oklahoma right now. OU, Okie State and a couple of high school teams in Oklahoma City all clearly better than Tulsa but a win is a win. Since Pee Wee seems to be into classic authors I fully expected a Dickens quote along the lines of "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." I would be more comfortable with Dr. Seuss and would gladly have The Cat in the Hat calling plays right now. It could not be worse.

But that was last week and now we get a chance to show the world just what kind of team we have against a traditional blue blood. USC comes to town and I am praying the Song Girls will be travelling with them. It will give me something to look at rather than the 3 and outs on the field. I would much rather watch a flag football game between them and the Pom Girls in their assless chaps. We would genuinely need to expand the stadium for that game. From what I am hearing USC's offense may be as inept as ours. This is a USC program with a history of championships, Heisman winners, All Americans and a two deep filled with 4 and 5 star players. Sadly for them they used up their eligibility a few years ago and now they are stuck with a bunch of average guys with poor coaching and no motivation. We get them at home, will be fired up, playing for pride and have a chance to kick start the season. We are favored by 3.5! I see no reason why the margin of victory will be less than 45 points.

USC 69 Texas 20.

Good luck to the Ags this week as well.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
The DeLorean Bowl.
goodAg80
AG
Setting expectations low last week worked for you. So why not try it again.

The girl on the left looks like your best bet.

aggiehawg
AG
Nice to see you, Switz!
Ronnie Mund
Switz rulez!!!!
91_Aggie
AG
I don't like broken Switz. He should be predicting Longhorn victories every week no Matter how much reality it defies.
Aero95
AG
switzerland said:

USC comes to town and I am praying the Song Girls will be travelling with them. It will give me something to look at rather than the 3 and outs on the field. I would much rather watch a flag football game between them and the Pom Girls in their assless chaps. We would genuinely need to expand the stadium for that game.

That's an idea I can get behind!
wyoag93
AG
Switz always reminds me of the good ol' days...before the internet and social media. Back when it was just a game, and nothing more.
Al Bula
AG
I can get behind those usc cheerleaders
txjortsagent
AG
I just impregnated my underwear from the girl on the left.

Christ almighty.
jokershady
AG
All 3 blondes up front have a nose like Drew Barrymore....2/10 WNB

wbt5845
AG
Props on calling the Song Girls by their proper name. So many call them cheerleaders.
chilimuybueno
AG
USC has the song girls, cheerleaders AND yell leaders.
wbt5845
AG
chilimuybueno said:

USC has the song girls, cheerleaders AND yell leaders.

As could we..... as could we.
Soother
AG
Could
CoachLB
Swiss - Great post! But i worry about your team when you said "we will be fired up!" Herman says they love each other so much that being fired up causes them to choke. And apparently if Herman raises his voice to inspire his team to continue to play hard they get tight and almost choke away a game to a really tough Tulsa team. So for your teams sake try to post in hushed soft tones.
The Agly Duckling
Great post as usual, Swiss. I'm thinking the game will be incredibly tight with a likely Texas victory, but I honestly can't say on which team I'd lay money right now. I'm gonna have to call it 50/50.
David_Puddy
AG
Buscemi, texastshirtsipper, Chosen, and the rest of the internet defender dorks HATE guys like the OP and posts like this.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Your Friend
Switz theyre loving you more and more with each post!!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Your Friend said:

You are a dumbass. You don't have the cred to call him Switz and stay off his threads.
petey88
AgOutsideAustin said:

Your Friend said:

You are a dumbass. You don't have the cred to call him Switz and stay off his threads.

he's too stupid to know this
goodAg80
AG

And for switzerland

Ronnie Mund
goodAg80 said:

How do I sniff a picture through my computer?
Ag_EE
APHIS AG
91_Aggie said:

I don't like broken Switz. He should be predicting Longhorn victories every week no Matter how much reality it defies.
He is not "broken". He just sees it like everyone else that has not drunk the Orange aid concerning t.u. football.

He has no delusions of "Texas is back", again.
maroonthrunthru
Geez, those Song Girls (pictured) look like 9th year Seniors... Crap, they look in their late 20's...
YouBet
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

Geez, those Song Girls (pictured) look like 9th year Seniors... Crap, they look in their late 20's...
I think that is a sign of your age? I seriously can't tell the age of women anymore from about 16 to 35. They all look 25-30 to me.
LonghornDub
If Switz stays true to form, this week he should be predicting our next NC.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.